Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) (35616 Views)

I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos / Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Cnach: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2021
U even gi am hand out?
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Naajjii: 6:51am On Oct 28, 2021
jojo1415:
Jailing Abaribe will be letting loose the whole wrath of ipob down,which will be very dangerous undecided
Dangerous in what way? The only thing you people can do is to use Unknown gunmen and ESN terrorist to kill people in your territory and issue stay at home like you are doing. Most of the people you kill are Igbos,We don't care if you kill yourselves and destroy your economy in your east.
You cant do shit in our northern territory.
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by kelacee: 7:19am On Oct 28, 2021
The zoo must not touch these people mma and avarice because we will all come out for them. Do with others what pleases you but you see the above mentioned, it's gonna be suicidal. We are not joking just touch him and see how crazy we can be. All hail Biafra! ✊�✊�✊�We move
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by kelacee: 7:20am On Oct 28, 2021
The zoo must not touch these people mnk and abaribe because we will all come out for them. Do with others what pleases you but you see the above mentioned, it's gonna be suicidal. We are not joking just touch him and see how crazy we can be. All hail Biafra! ✊�✊�✊�We move
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by SRAROFDAVID: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2021
IcyAutos:
The easiest way for Biafra to come is by producing an Igbo president which is what the SE should focus on first every other thing will fall in order. All these sit at home will help for a while but not in the long run of achieving Biafra.

Meanwhile Abaribe is a strong man Shehu Sani shouldn't be scared. grin
who will make you president
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by SRAROFDAVID: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2021
Naajjii:

Dangerous in what way? The only thing you people can do is to use Unknown gunmen and ESN terrorist to kill people in your territory and issue stay at home like you are doing. Most of the people you kill are Igbos,We don't care if you kill yourselves and destroy your economy in your east.
You cant do shit in our northern territory.
are you confirming that its the north that is persecuting the Igbo and not the government, the guy said the zoo which means the government apparatus, are u now confirming that the north is the problem
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by nothingbuttruth: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2021
One idiot who is smoking away his life is looking for quotes up there. Lols

Biafra will come in Jesus name.
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Biafra and oduduwa is a dream and goal that can't be actualized and realised

That is the bitter truth.....ain't scared of those who will quote me and insult me...bring it on
Damn niggar Nigeria is like a Catholic church it may shout and fight but will never break up BISHOP KUKAH
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2021
Blackfire:
Mallam shehu respect yaself... we will deal with any biafrans and sympathisers

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023
Will you shut up
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by meccuno: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2021
IcyAutos:
The easiest way for Biafra to come is by producing an Igbo president which is what the SE should focus on first every other thing will fall in order. All these sit at home will help for a while but not in the long run of achieving Biafra.

Don't be naive and plain silly. An Igbo president cannot give any Biafra. I don't know you people reason at times.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Kemetals: 8:13am On Oct 28, 2021
It is just a matter of time. You can like it or not. Biafra and Oduduwa must be actualize

That is the bitter truth.....ain't scared of those who will quote me and insult me...bring it on[/quote]
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by DigitB: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

That is the bitter truth.....ain't scared of those who will quote me and insult me...bring it on

I've read this from you multiple times.

Stop giving yourself false hope.
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Upliftment101: 8:22am On Oct 28, 2021
wordapostle:
Whatever you mean Abariba won't be imprisoned and Baifra will come too.
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by mastertek: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2021
You are saying the opposite,

The best quench , is when Igbo man become a president, do you think any Igbo president would want to separate, No.

He want to be a president of Nigerian than Biafra, this apply to other trybes also.

There's one trybes that's ruling this country, call "Political elites" if you don't belong to this trybes, you are on your own

IcyAutos:

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

No mind them. They never wanted secession they just wanted presidency. Instead of showing that they have good candidates that can perform and not allow us to die like the last two presidents they come online and abuse people while killing themselves.

Nobody will hold the north to ransom if GEJ hadn’t fumbled the security and economy that was handed him by Yar Adua we would not be in the mess we are in today.

So no more foolish sentiments if the person cannot work he cannot be a candidate.
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by moorevic(m): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2021
Sheik gumi, Isa pantami, lai mohammed, malami are yet to be imprisoned.
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by duro4chang(m): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

We shall see.
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Slimbee1(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2021
Okay issoorite sad
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Gentlerespect76: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

That's the size of your reasoning; nobody is going to insult you.
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by BaddieFreak(f): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

M*m* undecided
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Naajjii: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
are you confirming that its the north that is persecuting the Igbo and not the government, the guy said the zoo which means the government apparatus, are u now confirming that the north is the problem
Mr man you call people call Nigerians zoo.
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Lugianostar(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Don't be ridiculous
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by peculiar2233: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

I'm sure u will commit sui_cide when Biafra and Oduduwa finally emerge
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by IcyAutos: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
Asour:

I'm all for the happiness of everyone but,
My question on Biafra is that if it materializes, would the Igbos who are not in support be allowed to live & hold assets /dual citizenship in Nigeria too.

Especially seeing that Igbos are well travelled people. Or would they see these privileges withdrawn as we've seen in some other African countries e.g. Ghana. What are the implications for Igbos in companies in 'Nigeria' seeing that the International /foreign rules would apply to them too.

They would apply for Nigerian visas.
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by IcyAutos: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
mastertek:
You are saying the opposite,

The best quench , is when Igbo man become a president, do you think any Igbo president would want to separate, No.

He want to be a president of Nigerian than Biafra, this apply to other trybes also.

There's one trybes that's ruling this country, call "Political elites" if you don't belong to this trybes, you are on your own

You're right and same time wrong, if a pro-biafran uses all this IPOB resources (time, money and manpower) to build Bridges and prepare to contest and win elections he can actualize Biafra.
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Pumpumking: 1:10am On Nov 12, 2021
BaddieFreak:

M*m* undecided

^^^but why do u people steal other people foto jusss to get like??....u muss be desparates for mans!!!(no oofeinse) angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Broadcasting Corporation Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Video) / I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri / Pamela Ifejoku: Ned Nwoko Jailed My Father, Okey Ifejoku, Illegally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.