Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) (35766 Views)

I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos / Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by bancoleh: 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
My lecturer ooo
Video editing
Glass effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Up4NJP_3c
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Aganju849: 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
jaybenugo:
Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Throwback Photo)

Former Senator, Shehu Sani said he used to lecture his friend, Senator Abaribe on how to live in prison, If he gets prosecuted while fighting for Biafra, IgbereTV reports.

Shehu Sani shared a throwback photo of himself having a discussion with Abaribe at the Senate house. He captioned the photo on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10226183032343175&id=1260146433

Lolgrin everyone knows Shehu Sani is a fool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Ushman333: 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Intelligent man cheesy
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Smile
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Gkemz: 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Biafra and oduduwa is a dream and goal that can't be actualized and realised

That is the bitter truth.....ain't scared of those who will quote me and insult me...bring it on

STFU

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
BIAFULA IS ONLY A NIGHTMARE cheesy
NOT EVEN A DREAM grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Ushman333: 12:00am On Oct 28, 2021
SteveOnyeMgbu:
BIAFULA IS ONLY A NIGHTMARE cheesy
NOT EVEN A DREAM grin
cheesy
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:01am On Oct 28, 2021
wordapostle:
Whatever you mean Abariba won't be imprisoned and Baifra will come too.

Biafra is a mirage.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by KingIzu: 12:14am On Oct 28, 2021
Cryptic codes.
jaybenugo:
Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Throwback Photo)

Former Senator, Shehu Sani said he used to lecture his friend, Senator Abaribe on how to live in prison, If he gets prosecuted while fighting for Biafra, IgbereTV reports.

Shehu Sani shared a throwback photo of himself having a discussion with Abaribe at the Senate house. He captioned the photo on Facebook;

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

That is the bitter truth.....ain't scared of those who will quote me and insult me...bring it on

Yes I understand
An average Edo man will say alike
As a minority tribe in Nigeria, there's more to gain by unity rather than otherwise

But your thinking that calls to freedom is impossible isn't always the truth.. History is littered with numerous tales of possibilities.... numerous tales of victory and not sentiment!

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by CaptainAyub: 12:19am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

You have changed your weed supplier again grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Skillsnigeria: 12:23am On Oct 28, 2021
OK
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Temptee101(m): 12:43am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
[s]Damnnn niggar
Isoright

That is the bitter truth.....ain't scared of those who will quote me and insult me...bring it on[/s]

Weed inspired!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Onliie(m): 12:51am On Oct 28, 2021
If you call Shehu Sani a fool, then you're an idiot. Just because you are fighting a righteous cause doesn't mean you can disrespect just anyone. That's why some people don't take you serious. Do you know how much this man has gone through for speaking out against tyranny? Stop making unnecessary enemies. I'm talking to you ipob apologists.
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by kellyzaf(m): 12:58am On Oct 28, 2021
IcyAutos:
The easiest way for Biafra to come is by producing an Igbo president which is what the SE should focus on first every other thing will fall in order. All these sit at home will help for a while but not in the long run of achieving Biafra.

Meanwhile Abaribe is a strong man Shehu Sani shouldn't be scared. grin

Op sit at home was never meant for the actualization of Biafra, it is for the release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu our leader, take note.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Antoeni(m): 1:22am On Oct 28, 2021
He Surely Needs it, Because that's Where He Finally Land.
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by LegendAnselm: 1:23am On Oct 28, 2021
jojo1415:
Jailing Abaribe will be letting loose the whole wrath of ipob down,which will be very dangerous undecided
abaribe is untoachable they won't dare touch him
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Asour: 2:16am On Oct 28, 2021
IcyAutos:
The easiest way for Biafra to come is by producing an Igbo president which is what the SE should focus on first every other thing will fall in order. All these sit at home will help for a while but not in the long run of achieving Biafra.

I'm all for the happiness of everyone but,
My question on Biafra is that if it materializes, would the Igbos who are not in support be allowed to live & hold assets /dual citizenship in Nigeria too.

Especially seeing that Igbos are well travelled people. Or would they see these privileges withdrawn as we've seen in some other African countries e.g. Ghana. What are the implications for Igbos in companies in 'Nigeria' seeing that the International /foreign rules would apply to them too.
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Izongdave(m): 3:24am On Oct 28, 2021
Is He fighting for Biafra want fairness to be given a place in this fraud called buhari government?
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by DSoj(m): 3:48am On Oct 28, 2021
Abaribe is a Traitor to Nigeria.
He should be removed from senate
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by purpleicious(f): 3:52am On Oct 28, 2021
Does it mean we have exconvicts as law makers.Is that not against the constitution?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by BigIyanga: 4:14am On Oct 28, 2021
EtinosaDLaw:
This man talks stupidly most times
Cos folks like u dont read history but sensationalism.. Shehu Sani was jailed by IBB; was tried along side with OBJ by Abacha.. That man was Abacha’s target like Soyinka and co during MKO’s days. Pls give him some respect if you havent taken any beating to protect ur classmates let alone your kindred
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by jcross19: 4:21am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

I thought you are a real niggar? Ah no!!! You are a clown!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by NorthernersSuck: 4:32am On Oct 28, 2021
All Hausa Fulani people are the same, they reason through their ASS

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 28, 2021
zoghys:

You're such a kid, Biafra nor, jugunu ni. You guys ain't going no where, we all die here. Shikena

Which kind marriage come bi this nah.
By force,no negotiations;

How European s underdeveloped Africa
Case study Nigeria; They poisoned Nigeria with the Fulani Caliphate government; easy asses to the looth; neo colonization);
They Fulanis want a caliphate; the west like there political feudalists system ( win! win!!)
The caliphate expliots ;the resources of the indigenous people ;with the help ;shared profits ;with the western operations; the caliphate dont like the host communities; just like the European s dont either; its all about business; get in line or get arrested or killed no question asked;
A sytem where the oppressed cant talk or protect himself and family ;indigenous Nigerians want to renegotiate
If northern Nigeria ; no wan wake up ; if Arewa no wan talk; we in the south ; go ask you;You dey suck my breast flat (all southern resources)?
Crude oil;diaspora remittance 30 billion annually;now E naira;(all to get the southerners wealth) you keep borrowing;where is Zara;s $60 billion looth;what about Abacha s $120;million return looth? But you keep borrowing over $40 billion (you wrote a decree;signed by a few military elites; with no citizens inputs; no citizens signature; no citizens suggestions; but you started with a lie * we they people* you and ;who are the people? Nonsense.
A decree for the elites ;the oppressors (elites= Politicians,religious leaders;ethnic leaders and elites;family members and all benefactors of the business as usual ; but we are on a turning point;this internet generation have waken up ;and this will turn around Africa wheels; the Europeans and American s ; are busy ; cooking and licking there lips; especially America and British the two biggest; arm dealers in the world; to sale guns and amunitions to African's especially Nigeria; ;but my European Friends ; you keep saying to me; that your generation never ;enslaved my poeple;that it was your parent's; and grand parent's that did;if youve changed please help Africa; the people you gave to us as leaders have failed us ; we want to be liberated and take our futures in our hands; Africa is boiling;Our elite class;copy from you ; you are still milking them dry ; Our leaders send ;our resources to you; with;no ;accountability to us the citizens; ;they (elites) stach our incomes in a a seecurity account; our saving s account(state tax account;state income and revenue) with no; accountability whats so ever;you tell me thats classified; who wrote this agreement; nonsense and ingredients;
You kill ,rape ,displace,you slaughter,you mis managed all my resources,my children are poor,99.5 of them have 500,000 naira in there bank accounts(making them ;the capital of poverty in the world)
The 2nd most terrorized country on earth after Afghanistan,they cant protest,or renegotiate there existence;
the laws that ;governs the land (they (citizens) have no say in it ;because you wrote it and signed it; (military junta; officials wrote and signed a decree .
That so call fraudulent decree/ constitution gave you all the power s like a caliphate ;centralized power-the most powerful government in the world thats tyranny;the citizens have no rights ;cant defend themselves or bear arms; our royal leaders ;politicians and religious leaders our elite class ;they all are in your pay roll(loyalty to your caliphate tyranny,not to the people they are meant to serve;they cant say nothing;because any push back you will teach them in the language they will understand-all of them are on your pay roll -No negotiations of deal (business as usual ;slave and master relationship;you send your DSS (Daura secret service) to kill,kidnapp,open up boarders and bring in a terrorists army and launch it on them with no consequences;sometimes you send in some fighter jets ;you shoot at side ;when you kill you confuse us and call it unknown gun men (weve caught two already) every time we kill an unknown gun men and unmasked them they always transform to a #DSS officials,may be your actually killing any elite that opposes or challenges your authorities and atrocities;
Please my fulani brothers and sisters ;we know yall plights ;yall want to be free as well from all this thieves that only want to keep us down ;
We aint got nothing to loose;
We are down;
He that is down fear no fall;
They have milked us dry;
Its finish;
The poverty range is enough;
Its time we all;
Unite (the oppressed);
Just like our oppressors are united;
North/Midwest/South;
Let us unite;
They have divided us enough;
Our tribes aint our weaknesses but our strength;
There is strength in our diversity;
I love one united Nigeria
If we can understand and respect each other's cultural values with a new constitution like a true federalism;same constitution that our founding fathers respectfully drafted before independence;let us go back there;
The Sunday Igbohos;
The Sowores;
The Nnamdi Kanus;
Are born freedom fighters;
We should celebrate them all;
Our generation; owe this moment for a better next generation; this is our generational fight;they want the best; for all of us;
Its time :to have that* conversation *with our elite class / our oppressors;
We have to come to the table;
No sentiment s;
No tribalism;
No religion;
Just free people;
Brave freedom fighters;
Let us renegotiate our existence;
Going forward;
Our life,future in our own hands;
Is that too much to ask;
Our oppressors are united;
Let us unite;
For a better;
Future;
For the future of all Nigerians; or future ;,Biafrans;Oduduwa s;Arewa ;
Let us unite;first and renegotiate our existence with full citizenship rights; a modern society.where justice and fairness shall reign.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by crackhouse(m): 5:31am On Oct 28, 2021
What's this parrot saying? Grown ass man behaving like a kid... kiss and tell
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Birdsaiview73: 6:06am On Oct 28, 2021
jaybenugo:

Sen Sani remained a good friend, he just passed a solid info to his friend Sen Abaribe... ITS ON!
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by Quality20(m): 6:17am On Oct 28, 2021
ipob is a front for pdp to fight Buhari and ApC
Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by BeardedMeat(m): 6:41am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Dont be a dirty pussy!
And you are even scared shii over your own post! angry

Your opinion your business, why spoil for a fight?

Those that claim you duped them that always called you out here , you ran away or ignored them. So what really made you think your opinion matters to any one here to attack you?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) by biafranrealson: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2021
IcyAutos:

You don't have brain
Once you swore to defend the zoo constitution ,you become vulnerable to overthrow and impeachment if you go a bit contrary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inibehe Effiong Released After One Month In Prison (photos) / Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster / Femi Falana Describes The 2019 General Elections As An ‘expensive Joke’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.