Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away (31828 Views)

White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by ClassicMan202(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2021
gay DC ff
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Lilsameey: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2021
The guy nah Mumu jhoor

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by AWhy101(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2021
A failed marriage is more terrible than a failed proposal.
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by joyandfaith: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2021
ValCon888:
I looked very hard at the girls in that video and could not spot one virgin.

I hope you are a virgin too or get married as one.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Babaken(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2021
ComzyB:
She might have her own reason of rejecting the ring too wink
definitely there most be a reason.
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by 2braithe: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2021
StagethemTVee:
A graduating student gave her boyfriend the shock of his life when she collected the ring he knelt to propose with, threw it away, and walked off leaving behind a bedazzled crowd of friends and fellow graduating students.

Everybody on the scene was excited apart from the lady being asked into marriage. There were shouts of Yes, Yes , from the crowd suggesting she should agree and say Yes. The lady was unperturbed as she knew they won't be in the marriage with her. Even though it may come across as harsh, she showed what it means to have an independent opinion and refuse to be influenced by peer pressure.

To avoid this kind of public disgrace, a man should know there are signs to look out for to make certain your woman will not say no. People should stop using public marriage proposal as a way of arm twisting the other party to say Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dpq_UtNB3Q

Some guys can't just read the handwriting on the wall.
She would have been showing subtle signs that shows she can't settle down with him.He chose to ignore because he thought she can't turn him down after all he has been spending on her.
Hanty shock huncle grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2021
osuofia2:
SERVES HIM RIGHT. YOU NEVER GET JOB YOU WAN TIE PERSON DAUGHTER INTO POVERTY
As in ehhhhh hh, the thing just tire me. Is that not stupidity

5 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by OhiOfIhima: 10:25am On Oct 28, 2021
siofra:
Real men don't propose angry They impregnate.

Your head dey there man... Naw the girl n her family go dey beg you up n down, you come use Dem do yeye small.

Propose my foot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Raalsalghul: 10:25am On Oct 28, 2021
Though this might be a skit, but if true then the dude is not very smart.

Common sense requires he calculates all the variables involved and see if there is a future before making any move.

Now he has disgraced himself.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Kodan: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2021
I just the pity the guys
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by dingbang(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2021
cool
siofra:
Real men don't propose angry They impregnate.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass niggarz everywhere kneeling down to invite wahalar into thier life

If this niggar really want pepper this girl for the rejection
Then make him marry the close friend of this he girl friend....
I swear the thing go pain this girl ehnnnn

Omo! Na auto refresh you dey on? I don see you for 90% of all post wey I view today.

Oya leave phone go smoke small

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by alphaNomega: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2021
All these staged proposal rejections sef

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by lesbiconverter: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2021
I don't blame the girl for any reason. In the midst of all the smell and sweat you dey propose grin
Thunder fire you.
The guy has no creativity for his future not to mention bride to be

7 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Bighead9: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2021
StagethemTVee:
A graduating student gave her boyfriend the shock of his life when she collected the ring he knelt to propose with, threw it away, and walked off leaving behind a bedazzled crowd of friends and fellow graduating students.

Everybody on the scene was excited apart from the lady being asked into marriage. There were shouts of Yes, Yes , from the crowd suggesting she should agree and say Yes. The lady was unperturbed as she knew they won't be in the marriage with her. Even though it may come across as harsh, she showed what it means to have an independent opinion and refuse to be influenced by peer pressure.

To avoid this kind of public disgrace, a man should know there are signs to look out for to make certain your woman will not say no. People should stop using public marriage proposal as a way of arm twisting the other party to say Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dpq_UtNB3Q

I'm not suprised. The Girl na İGBO GIRL, she wan go hustle first before She go marry at 40 grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by christianjoy(m): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2021
Confusion
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2021
Lol.

That's good.

Those who propose to girls in public are indulging in cheap blackmail.

He wants a crowd to pressure the girl who he knows wouldn't agree to marry him to say yes.

She should have hurled a brick at his head.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by havenz(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2021
Why the rush, guys should be calming down and hustle, just make money and they will come knocking.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by epospiky(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2021
But why are some girls so stupid?
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by lexy2014: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2021
Very good. Some of these stupid boys don't learn. Marriage proposal mustn't be done in public.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by lexy2014: 10:31am On Oct 28, 2021
havenz:
Why the rush, guys should be calming down and hustle, just make money and they will come knocking.
Is it money that makes women come knocking?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by lexy2014: 10:31am On Oct 28, 2021
epospiky:
But why are some girls so stupid?

She isn't stupid. It's d guy that is stupid

6 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by jericco1(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2021
The lady is either not ready or wants to be with him

3 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Edusouls(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2021
Generation of very shameless simps disgracing the alpha males all over, which type of women gave birth to all these half men?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by oladipupo2234: 10:36am On Oct 28, 2021
I think she did the right thing by not succumbing to peer pressure. Many of us would agree that life as an undergraduate is different from reality outside school.

Instead of focusing their energy on marriage. The duo should start thinking of the bigger world now. And why propose in public. The guy is just to immature to have done that.

I see them making a perfect couple in future but for now they should focus on other life issues. Rejection is not denial. Wishing them luck

5 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Vinnie2000(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2021
Serves him Right! sad
Does he Have a Job?
Does he have a Good Apartment?

Na Useless 'Marriage bring blessings mentality' embarass dis Mumu boy! undecided
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by babyfaceafrica: 10:38am On Oct 28, 2021
Anything for the gram
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Mccall88(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2021
Dam mehn

Something must kill a man..not all pekus Nigg should follow up with, most pekus na steady baggi after contract expires you renew am till she serious.

Modify: go out and steady bomi make d dam bejami pekus will propose to ya not the Ida way round cool
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by einsteine(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2021
Na mumu dey propose
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by ukaface(f): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2021
ValCon888:
I looked very hard at the girls in that video and could not spot one virgin.
you wan use am do ritual? Who disvirgin them? Aliens Abi.

Them dey talk right, you dey talk left.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.