Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away (31821 Views)

White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by adagba001: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2021
He should get down on his knees and thank whatever /whoever he believes in... He has no idea the huge favour she has done him turning down the proposal....

No idea at all...

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by onomeabuja: 10:41am On Oct 28, 2021
seenihola:
She no won marry I never chop; na ready made man she want

Anyway, check this foreign used laptop out...
Brand: Toshiba
Processor: intel Corei5
Ram: 4GB
Hard drive: 320GB
Webcam: Yes
DVD rom: Yes
Charger: Yes
Price: 55k only
0;8;0;6;0;9;1;3;2;4;9

i no too get money bt i get 30k & i de kaduna for now.. if u go sell am then p.m thank u.
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by opeyemho(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2021
It’s a SKIT actually. The guy is an Instagram skit maker @callmesmithto
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Vinnie2000(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2021
lexy2014:
Is it money that makes women come knocking?

Of course,Yes!
Women Naturally love money, material things and Comfort! Dats how God created Dem! cool smiley
Dats y a man must have some Financial muscle b4 thinking of tying a Young lady into Marriage! smiley

The Guy is really stupid, as u said! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by juman(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2021
That's wisdom.
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by phorget(m): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2021
Just negodi!...
Person never get work still dey propose, wetin him wan take feed him family?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by ukaface(f): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass niggarz everywhere kneeling down to invite wahalar into thier life...three years after marriage....we niggarrrrs start to slim without adding weight while the baby girls we knelt down to propose to start getting prettier and adding weight

If this niggar really want pepper this girl for the rejection
Then make him marry the close friend of this he girl friend....
I swear the thing go pain this girl ehnnnn
be like you be dic.k boo.bs niggar.Of course pregnancy will make her add weight,you' ld prefer your wife to look malnourished and ugly?
Nawa o,to all these male folks ..hiaaaaaa
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by B11la2b: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2021
Apes , apes , apes are all what I’m seeing In the video.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2021
Most of Nigeria ladies has nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2021
Foreign culture imported to Africa culture.
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by lexy2014: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Of course,Yes!
Women Naturally love money, material things and Comfort! Dats how God created Dem! cool smiley
Dats y a man must have some Financial muscle b4 thinking of tying a Young lady into Marriage! smiley

The Guy is really stupid, as u said! undecided

This is where many of u get it wrong. Whatever amount of money and comfort u think u have, someone else has more. Going by your logic, u can't attract and keep a woman with u

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by faithfull18(f): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2021
ValCon888:
I looked very hard at the girls in that video and could not spot one virgin.
Since when did it start showing on the face.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by studentwriter(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2021
Cosmatikka:
The guy is not wise at all.
People should know that school relationships don't work from the ladies side. They always have a man outside the school who bankroll them, so the school boyfriend is usually not taken serious.
Except your father has excess money, every girl will turn down such proposal.

you said all bro
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Herculex03(m): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2021
I love when women disgrace men in public like this and to all the women who do it may God lift you up since some of this men won't ever have sense until you disgrace them person never start life and you Stop proposing to women in public una no go hear do it privately and accept your loss privately too if she accepts it privately then you can do public display
Sings Take your love
Take it back.......
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by studentwriter(m): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2021
Pinkyposh:
School is over for now
Done our love and done our play
While we depart we come to say, good look and never see you .Amen

Time to face the reality of life
this your useless comment shows how dumb you are
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Emmymyron5(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2021
siofra:
Real men don't propose angry They impregnate.
Really
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Hassanmaye(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2021
siofra:
Real men don't propose angry They impregnate.
Haha bad boy
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Hassanmaye(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass niggarz everywhere kneeling down to invite wahalar into thier life...three years after marriage....we niggarrrrs start to slim without adding weight while the baby girls we knelt down to propose to start getting prettier and adding weight

If this niggar really want pepper this girl for the rejection
Then make him marry the close friend of this he girl friend....
I swear the thing go pain this girl ehnnnn
grin grin
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Szilard: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2021
ValCon888:
I looked very hard at the girls in that video and could not spot one virgin.

Omo grin
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Hassanmaye(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
If that boy happens to be my brother or son, I will just disown him straight away.
If the said girl happens to be sister or daughter, I will take her to the moon.
Haha
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2021
ComzyB:
She might have her own reason of rejecting the ring too wink

I agree its not by force to accept ring.
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2021
Please don't waste data watching this video, there is nothing in the videos that is not in the photos. Certainly nothing like a proposal.
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Pinkyposh(f): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2021
studentwriter:
this your useless comment shows how dumb you are
And I can see how misfortune you are
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by treatise: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2021
The girls is wise and the boy is safe to face the future.
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by AyelalaOo(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2021
If he was kneeling before, make he stand up, dust himself up and move on with his head high up.
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by 900warriorz: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2021
seenihola:
She no won marry I never chop; na ready made man she want

Anyway, check this foreign used laptop out...
Brand: Toshiba
Processor: intel Corei5
Ram: 4GB
Hard drive: 320GB
Webcam: Yes
DVD rom: Yes
Charger: Yes
Price: 55k only
0;8;0;6;0;9;1;3;2;4;9

Can I get this in Abuja please? 50k, I'd pay for waybill
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Vinnie2000(m): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2021
lexy2014:

This is where many of u get it wrong. Whatever amount of money and comfort u think u have, someone else has more. Going by your logic, u can't attract and keep a woman with u

My Brother! Stop Arguing!
Women need Money and Comfort! Dats how they are wired!

I am Not saying u must be a Dangote or Otedola! But you must Some Cash and some basics luxuries! cool

This Guy obviously has Nothing! sad
Dats Why he was Rejected!
If his Father was a General Overseer of a Big Church or Brigadier General in d Army, She for Try am reject the Proposal?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by AloneTK: 11:09am On Oct 28, 2021
She did what was best for her.
Never allow yourself to be scared to say NO when you won't feel okay to say Yes.
Especially when and where it has to do with making critical decisions about your future.

And I think marriage is one of those things.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Ogaboss44(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021
Nairalanders your support is needed , please follow me on audiomack

https://audiomack.com/kelfree/favorites
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by calcal: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2021
That girl will be a terrible wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of / 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.