Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again (53683 Views)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / What Nigerian Girls Want That Guys Cannot Give / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Kolenda(m): 10:06am On Dec 04, 2021
Trojan8:

Do you know what being a yahoo boy entails? It means scamming others of their money to earn a living.
Now explain to me, how someone would be responsible living this way? The way you reason though.
I am not trying to say Yahoo is good. I am totally against it. What I'm trying to say to you is that it has eaten deep into our society that we don't see it as bad again. Especially when it involves scamming white people.
You've heard news of lecturers involving in yahoo right? That is to tell you that some now see it as a means of livelihood.
I'm being realistic here.
P.S. I don't support scamming neither can I scam others

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by yemi1504: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2021
Zion243:
I don't know how you come to this conclusion though. I've met many wife materials and NONE of them has ever had anything to do with a Yahoo boy.

If they are close to 30, you had better do your research son as e get why! Don't be a "church brother" wey think someone wey dey too good to be true na reality and go dey make foolish excuses for the women involved. Ire o.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by yemi1504: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

Painful truth, I really miss the 90s

I miss the early 2000s, girls were not money hungry as now SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Suremikky(m): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2021
Yahoo boys no kidnap ur so-called wife material oga Ade
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by divinitybillz(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2021
BadRadio:
When you think you've found the bones of your bones, one yahoo boy will just come out of the blues and snatch her away from you.

Prospective wife materials are being carried away and these Yahoo boys prey on them.grin

Yahoo boys pls leave good girls alone so we can see one to marry.

Yahoo boys dont deserve wife material biko
grin

If she can be snatched from you she was never the bone of your bone. Guys I know it can be difficult even if you are not up there financially never lose your vision and your drive. Always let even girl know your present level and where you are heading. Dont form a lie to impress a girl you can't sustain it. Be yourself and you'd get the best
wink

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Chevrolet076(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
[quote author=BadRadio post=107144184][/quote]

If you don't get it.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Dminister(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
zanshi:

Another thing i ask my self is when do they stop?

You follow a man you don't know home in this scary times.

It’s happening in every restaurants, bar, clubs and rehabilitation centres
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by tivta(m): 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
chatinent:
No animal is as hungry as a just-discovered-dem-dey-chyke-me Naija girl taken to Crunches. Dem go eat fried plus jollof rice, moimoi, turkey and fish, Hollandia yogurt, and salad....after we go dey see Abednego dey float for gutter in the morning.

By the way, there is nothing like wife material. Just choose your material and sew to your taste. I am available for academic research writing services that will pass Turnitin.

My nigga lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Munzy14(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
chatinent:

Gbamsolutely.

Some will also pretend to be the material until you marry them.
If you date her for sometime, you will see the red flags...One can't pretend for long...Yes nobody is perfect, there are signs we overlook as human, there are signs we must pay attention to...They might even be a deal breaker.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Midas01: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
There's no sensible Nigerian guy.
Davash222:

There's no good and focused Nigerian girl again!
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Akaekpuchiowa: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
[quote author=Davash222 post=107139964]
There's no good and focused Nigerian girl again! [Nawao]
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by MrCover: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Most of Nigeria Ladies has nothing Good To Offer
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Greystone:
OP, the true wife materials don't fall prey to yahoo boys.

Most times, the problem with the victims is Greed.
Exactly those who fall for yahoo boys are just greedy girls that don't have wife material quality at all

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by nkemjacob2(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
Any lady that fall prey to yahoo boys is no wife material. Be glad dey are exposed
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Forthepeople21(f): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
All you need is a car and iPhone and you can have any female in this country

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Pataricatering(f): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
kokomilala:
Good guys should look across the borderlands for good would-be wives if the women we have here have been so unconscionably uselessed by thiese nouve riche Yahoo Boys.But if men who don't have dignity or honour still want to go ahead and marry these hollow-nothings as wives ,then they must be ready to live with the torturing memories for the rest of their days: that,one they are living with vacuous souls.And, they're ploughing unfruitful grounds.
lol - maybe if.you dudes could be half as bitter and hateful towards yahoo boys as you are to the women that date them this yahoo issue would not be as widespread as this .
Bit all of.you kept quiet.about yahoo boys casue you were busy measuring women's vaginas with tape.rule . Now ur shedding hot tears over women who no send you

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Greystone: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Christistruth00:

God bless you with more Wisdom

Amen. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Rickmann: 12:06am On Dec 05, 2021
yemi1504:

Is there anything ever called love these days? That was circa 2006ish when poverty was not in the country and is a weight builder currently.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Rickmann: 12:14am On Dec 05, 2021
ISelectMySins:

Lol. It's funny but true.

Of course.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Goldbw122(m): 5:02am On Dec 05, 2021
There are girls that don't like any relationship with a yahoo boys so all girls are not the same so your wife material is out there still waiting for you.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by snitchbitch: 5:17am On Dec 05, 2021
its not the fault of the yahoo boy,its the women that chose bad guys ahead of good guys

typical nigerian woman will chose to marry a bad guy instead of a good guy

argue with your keyboard
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by kokomilala(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
@Pataricatering, your lack of soundness of mind and articulation of thoughts help to perpetuate the notion in some quarters that your gender are just good enough for procreation and propitiation of wild fantasies. Are you too dumb to realize that this Yahoo malaise is a social issue,that even the government just can't wish away?,Do you not realize that even the best of governments or utopias break down at the margins? But you're being swayed by the traffic of gender bombastic jingoism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends / 3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.