Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again (53704 Views)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / What Nigerian Girls Want That Guys Cannot Give / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by BluntCrazeMan: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
BadRadio:
When you think you've found the bones of your bones, one yahoo boy will just come out of the blues and snatch her away from you.

Prospective wife materials are being carried away and these Yahoo boys prey on them.grin

Yahoo boys pls leave good girls alone so we can see one to marry.

Yahoo boys dont deserve wife material biko
grin
A woman that left you to follow a Yahoo boy is not ready to marry.
So, why call her wife material?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Storyoflove: 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
They were never wife materials in the first instance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by emonis88: 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Even dey use them complete the money, if u marry be careful not to marry an empty shell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Thavirus: 12:09am On Dec 04, 2021
Nairaland is just a platform for those suffering from inferiority complex to come out and start ranting, if you have a low self esteem don't blame yahoo boys..you sef start yahoo so you go fit see wife material no come here with your cheap ass news come dey catch fake cruise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by smk513: 12:09am On Dec 04, 2021
BadRadio:
When you think you've found the bones of your bones, one yahoo boy will just come out of the blues and snatch her away from you.

Prospective wife materials are being carried away and these Yahoo boys prey on them.grin

grin

If they are deep down good girls as you said, they wont be carried away with yahoo boy money. if you dont gerrit then fogerrit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Forthepeople21(f): 12:12am On Dec 04, 2021
This is the dumbest shxt I’ve heard. A REAL wife material won’t even entertain a yahoo or anything close. Those fake act like wife material till they get wifed would be all over a yahoo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by 46arcadez(m): 12:20am On Dec 04, 2021
BadRadio:

grin
She wasn't loyal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by rafcrown(m): 12:20am On Dec 04, 2021
YAHOO BOYS ARE ALSO RUINING THE NATION,RUINING THE ECONOMY,RUINING LIVES ETC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 04, 2021
1. Real wife material won't run after yahoo boys. Real wife material would see them for the scam they are.

2.Though the harsh reason why women appear to run after men with 'money' is simple. They don't want to see any potential kids from the relationship starve.

3.Still, the problem here is OP's taste in women. He isn't looking at the decent women, he is looking at the bad and not so decent women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Dminister(m): 12:28am On Dec 04, 2021
Dminister:
My only problem now is the rate of girls doing prostitution in Benin city is on the increase. I mean you see them everywhere.

Ashawos too many for Benin make Oba swear put o.

You see them morning, afternoon and night. You Can’t woo a lady in Benin again because people will see you as Mugu. Everywhere is how much and how much as if they are pricing goods. Very sad.

I over heard a Guy telling his friend one time I was in Sub way that before he came out to look for a girl he would take home for the night he couldn’t find any because all the Girls he saw outside had left.

Opposite us were two pretty Girls with a Guy, one of the Girls is the Guy’s Girl friend and the other Girl her friend. The Guy’s Gril friend heard everything and she told her friend to offer herself to the guy since she was not with anyone and she was alone. I couldn’t imagine everything I witnessed that night. The Girl refused and her friend told her it’s not something you do for a living but you can’t tell the amount the would offer you. He has a Benz and you could eventually become his Girl friend if you play your cards well.

The Girl was very shy, I noticed she probably never done something like that before but that night was her starting point. She walked up to the Guy and told him “I heard you talking to your friend that you need a girl to take home tonight”. The Guy said “yes!” and the next thing she offered herself for 30k. I was just looking when she left with the guy, the Girl was just too pretty. I swear on a normal day that guy go try toast that girl she no go gree.

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Krexpah(m): 12:33am On Dec 04, 2021
Me don giv up already finding love we try again next year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Fiscus105(m): 12:42am On Dec 04, 2021
Flacko225:

You won't believe that one of them told me to go and call my girlfriend for him that he wanted to talk to her ��. I was just looking at the mumu like....

He rubbish you like that cos the way you too is catwalking around him because of few bottles of beer you want to drink, you guys would be saying girls following yahoo as if boys too dnt use to follow yahoo boys like fly.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Rooneyx(f): 12:45am On Dec 04, 2021
rafcrown:
YAHOO BOYS ARE ALSO RUINING THE NATION,RUINING THE ECONOMY,RUINING LIVES ETC
. Mumu man �
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by donbrowser(m): 1:17am On Dec 04, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP
The topic is Good but you come use doz Laugh emojis take spoil am! undecided

Dat said
Despite some of our Girls dating Yahoo Guys, some good and focussed ones are out there! smiley
I'm even the most confused man at the moment. I have 2 wife materials to choose from
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by missyblissy: 1:21am On Dec 04, 2021
BadRadio:

grin

That woman is not your wife!!!! She is not a wife material rather pretended to be one all along. The man should be grateful she will desert him in time of need.

Yahoo boys will never take a wife material as a good woman is independent, contented and never depends on a man for her survival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by missyblissy: 1:24am On Dec 04, 2021
donbrowser:

I'm even the most confused man at the moment. I have 2 wife materials to choose from

That's is the consequence of double dating. Stick to one. If you are no double dating and you love two women and would like to choose just make a table input their likes and dislikes... Thank me later

I did that and it made focus.... Now i have a wonderful man that love me soo much. I don't regret my decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by NaBanga: 1:37am On Dec 04, 2021
So Obi Cubana, Cubana Chief Priest, Emoney all have non-wife materials wives? Hmm ok... If you don't have money as a man, just stand out of the way of men that do. Men with money get good wives. Not that 2baba is 419 (although I would not know if was in the past), but Annie is standing with him. She fought, she shouted, she cried. She is standing strong against all odds. It's not him. It's not preek. It's NOT love. It's the money. Go and make money as a man or you will regret it later.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Wokenaija: 1:57am On Dec 04, 2021
OP might be poor for ever he is on Naira land advertising his small business and waiting for a good girl to come and suffer with him. If you like no go learn work next year ending you’ll still be here begging boys to release left over wife material for you. Make you dey carry last!
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by snitchbitch: 2:09am On Dec 04, 2021
REMOVE WOMEN FROM YOUR LIFE ISSUES AND HALF OF YOUR PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN SOLVED

SOME OF THEM WOMEN, DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY WANT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by GloShare(m): 2:18am On Dec 04, 2021
Greystone:
OP, the true wife materials don't fall prey to yahoo boys.

Most times, the problem with the victims is Greed.

Every girl has a price. You'll know when you make an offer.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by SEO2002: 2:24am On Dec 04, 2021
Godtimer443h:
Ok
this bastardised scammer always behaving like his useless father. Borrow money , play the gaddam FIXED MATCH and use the proceeds of ur winning to feed ur bony mother. Idiot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 04, 2021
Where is the lie?
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:01am On Dec 04, 2021
MufasaLion:
It's not your girlfriend, it's just your turn. grin tongue

Painful truth, I really miss the 90s

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:11am On Dec 04, 2021
An effective litmus test

Why should u start, continue, build a relationship with a lady that see nothing wrong in yahoo yahoo? Why?

It almost like trying to marry a girl who has dedicated her life to a violent drug cartel like Los Zetas in Mexico! No b juju b that?...na die b that ooo....

Abeg Borrow sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by reward9ja12: 3:18am On Dec 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously oh the thing dey pain me oh
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Aboks(m): 3:19am On Dec 04, 2021
Bombblacks:
Alaye shut up your smelling mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by TemmyT002(m): 3:35am On Dec 04, 2021
Calm down.
Any lady who allows a Yahoo Boy to snatch her away is not worth to be a wife material in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by mdsne(m): 4:06am On Dec 04, 2021
Jennyhookup:
Call me for Hookup around Ikeja, lets have a good time together.

Whatsapp and Call 08146546778
okay ��������
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 04, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
Thought y’all were alpha males who don’t want women.
LMFAOOOOOOOOO. Another delusional mo.ron angry because men refused to pay for her services no doubt grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends / Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.