Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again (53659 Views)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / What Nigerian Girls Want That Guys Cannot Give / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by tragergeorge(m): 4:15am On Dec 04, 2021
BadRadio:
how can a yahoo boy be responsible?
ask e money
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Osanoghodua1: 4:29am On Dec 04, 2021
Poorly constructed thread. You are not serious too
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Powersurge: 4:44am On Dec 04, 2021
BadRadio:
When you think you've found the bones of your bones, one yahoo boy will just come out of the blues and snatch her away from you.

Prospective wife materials are being carried away and these Yahoo boys prey on them.grin

Yahoo boys pls leave good girls alone so we can see one to marry.

Yahoo boys dont deserve wife material biko
grin

Wife material plenty. Na u dey find slay queen.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by kingjoe(m): 4:54am On Dec 04, 2021
Greystone:
OP, the true wife materials don't fall prey to yahoo boys.

Most times, the problem with the victims is Greed.
You are not actually correct.
There are two kinds of yahoo boys.
The first is the bling bling yahoo boys
These ones are those you are referring to I guess.those that wear chains of different shapes and sizes Al over their neck. Pull up with glk mecedees , Lexus 350 etc,dye on their hair or coils or weaved hair . mostly live in hotels and move from hotel to hotel or joint to joint giving girls money they can't reject .
These kinds are the immature ones ,so a discerning girl can avoid them for marriage.

The second and most dangerous yahoo boys are.
They don't live hotels only visit as need arises.have houses,have businesses.
Infact some work with federal civil service and other businesses.
They look as if they are doing fine.so naturally people are attracted to success.not knowing it's fraud they are doing to make money.these are the ones that deceive the good girls.everbody wants the good life.

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Johel(m): 4:54am On Dec 04, 2021
BadRadio:
When you think you've found the bones of your bones, one yahoo boy will just come out of the blues and snatch her away from you.

Prospective wife materials are being carried away and these Yahoo boys prey on them.grin

grin

Yahoo boys don't follow good girls...they follow foolish slay queens and dumb hoes....birds of the same feather flock together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by AzzaMan: 4:55am On Dec 04, 2021
BadRadio:

grin

Why Yahoo boys don't deserve wife Material but your politicians, your police officers, your Monkey Army Generals playing politics with human life deserve wife Material?

Not that any of these Yahoo boys is among the top 10 rich men in the world, not even Top 10 in Africa, funny enough not even top 10 in Nigeria. So what's the problem sir.

Na AzzaMan dy talk to you so.... Answer me?

Why Yahoo boys no deserve wife Materials?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Johel(m): 4:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Davash222:

There's no good and focused Nigerian girl again!

There's many of em...u just haven't met one

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Forgodsgrace: 4:56am On Dec 04, 2021
Hursle smart and pray well.It’ will be hard for most people with this mindset to be successful In life.Even a man that can’t sleep with his wife complains about G boys.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by bigcasava1(m): 5:13am On Dec 04, 2021
That's why am happy when ever they use them for ritual.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by movid(m): 5:20am On Dec 04, 2021
Greystone:

Attimes not greed but financial status of the family..Mama no give her food..Papa no get work..soo!! And also some of these girls believe they will be seen as big girls once they start dating these boys with rides... My opinion though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by pacespot(m): 5:24am On Dec 04, 2021
Keep blaming Yahoo boys for your inferiority complex and everything that goes wrong in your life, you can't find a wife and you still blame Yahoo, if your prospective wife can't see you better than a Yahoo boy, don't you be happy that it stays that way that both of you never got married. This is why most married couples in Nigeria today are just using the tag of wife and husband, they engage in extramarital affairs with someone else. Politicians that are turning all the young girls into prostitutes by becoming their sugar daddies, you don't see anything wrong in that one. They are responsible for the hardship in your life which is making you feel inferior to a Yahoo boy, now they turn around and chase after every young girl in the town using the proceeds from their loots. But still, you think Yahoo boys are the cause of problems in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by babyfaceafrica: 5:26am On Dec 04, 2021
kingjoe:

You are not actually correct.
There are two kinds of yahoo boys.
The first is the bling bling yahoo boys
These ones are those you are referring to I guess.those that wear chains of different shapes and sizes Al over their neck. Pull up with glk mecedees , Lexus 350 etc,dye on their hair or coils or weaved hair . mostly live in hotels and move from hotel to hotel or joint to joint giving girls money they can't reject .
These kinds are the immature ones ,so a discerning girl can avoid them for marriage.

The second and most dangerous yahoo boys are.
They don't live hotels only visit as need arises.have houses,have businesses.
Infact some work with federal civil service and other businesses.
They look as if they are doing fine.so naturally people are attracted to success.not knowing it's fraud they are doing to make money.these are the ones that deceive the good girls.everbody wants the good life.
You are smart.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Sweetness1762(m): 5:27am On Dec 04, 2021
cheesy grin Thank Goodness I was still able to pick mine before thing begin go haywire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Munzy14(m): 5:30am On Dec 04, 2021
chatinent:
No creature is as hungry as a just-discovered-dem-dey-chyke-me Naija girl taken to Crunches. Dem go eat fried plus jollof rice, moimoi, turkey and fish, Hollandia yogurt, and salad....after we go dey see Abednego dey float for gutter in the morning.

By the way, there is nothing like wife material. Just choose your material and sew to your taste.
My brother we have plenty women and few wives...

Some ladies are groomed with core family values and beliefs...They are traditional and well rooted as well..Na dem be the wife materials we dey talk..

No be those ones wey dey confused o, and can go any length to use Iphone or samsung latest model....or bone straight hair. grin

Biko forget o, as men we know what we need whenever we are ready.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Munzy14(m): 5:33am On Dec 04, 2021
Greystone:

Truth...
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by patosky3310(m): 5:33am On Dec 04, 2021
Any girl wey yahoo boy snatch no be wife material. If she allows herself to be snatched, then you just dodged a bullet.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by kenodrill: 5:35am On Dec 04, 2021
When was the last time you sent your mum money?
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Munzy14(m): 5:36am On Dec 04, 2021
DannyXpress:

You type like one of those troublesome feminists on Nairaland
Hey! Comrade take it easy... grin grin

Most of her types don't comprehend before reply.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Munzy14(m): 5:37am On Dec 04, 2021
Davash222:

You expected sanity from someone that has ass in her moniker
grin grin you eeh..
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Munzy14(m): 5:41am On Dec 04, 2021
KingDash:
but I don fuckkkk plenty girls for this life tire thanks to my iphone 11 pro max and my lexus.
Smh... grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by MoneyTrees(m): 6:07am On Dec 04, 2021
BadRadio:

grin
@OP; I've carefully schemed through this thread and indeed I am not impressed.
Yahoo is an occupation like the military, it way of life directly influences them.
Suggesting that they do not deserve your wife material is pure bigotry and hate
The gals follow who will best make them happy, most career men are proven to be big domestic violators cos they vent their frustrations on their partner.
These boys do not, instead when they are frustrated they take Ari/Mali kush while others take meth wink and try to stabilize their mind to focus on how to bring more smiles to the face of your wife material; tell me why wouldn't your wife material fly off with them

PS: I really don't think naija gals are greedy, the truth is that they are greedy to you and very generous to others, just find your blend

Also a lot of pvssy ass niggars be forming love with 20 gals at the same time thereby tying these gals down when they're boys out there who just finished hustling and want to give back to the society, put smiles on their faces, you will now cry foul sad
And lastly you pvssy ass niggars should always avoid tying someone down when you know you can't afford or don't have the hope to afford to make her happy, inasmuch as you want to be happy, she deserves happiness
Stop crying foul anyhow

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by wink2015(m): 6:13am On Dec 04, 2021
MufasaLion:

The so called "wife materials" are bound to be greedy also. They are humans too.

They are greedy to make a man stand responsibly.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by sukar886: 6:17am On Dec 04, 2021
If a yahoo guy snatch ur woman, just know that she is not a wife materia but olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by stan4guy6(m): 6:19am On Dec 04, 2021
KingDash:
but I don fuckkkk plenty girls for this life tire thanks to my iphone 11 pro max and my lexus.
keep it up bro these bitches ain't loyal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by MartinsD12(m): 6:40am On Dec 04, 2021
BadRadio:

grin
Yahoo boy's no do at anything bad , na them money greedy girls you should advice , they are the one's following yahoo boy's
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Saintinoo(m): 6:41am On Dec 04, 2021
BadRadio:

grin
OP when you talk about a sex mate I will agree with you, but a wife, no reasonable girl will leave a reasonable and hardworking guy and follow Yahoo boy.

When you lose a girl to Yahoo boys, you really missed a bullet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Snowx: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2021
DannyXpress:

Who told you alpha males don't want women!!!

There is a difference between an alpha male and a misogynist

Lecture the Bitch�
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Snowx: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2021
MoneyTrees:

@OP; I've carefully schemed through this thread and indeed I am not impressed.
Yahoo is an occupation like the military, it way of life directly influences them.
Suggesting that they do not deserve your wife material is pure bigotry and hate
The gals follow who will best make them happy, most career men are proven to be big domestic violators cos they vent their frustrations on their partner.
These boys do not, instead when they are frustrated they take Ari/Mali kush while others take meth wink and try to stabilize their mind to focus on how to bring more smiles to the face of your wife material; tell me why wouldn't your wife material fly off with them

PS: I really don't think naija gals are greedy, the truth is that they are greedy to you and very generous to others, just find your blend

Also a lot of pvssy ass niggars be forming love with 20 gals at the same time thereby tying these gals down when they're boys out there who just finished hustling and want to give back to the society, put smiles on their faces, you will now cry foul sad
And lastly you pvssy ass niggars should always avoid tying someone down when you know you can't afford or don't have the hope to afford to make her happy, inasmuch as you want to be happy, she deserves happiness
Stop crying foul anyhow

You just poured out total Rubbish..
Bunch of balderdash!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by kurlz(f): 6:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Greystone:

You have spoken

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by kurlz(f): 6:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Davash222:

There's no good and focused Nigerian girl again!

There are
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Voiceofthestree: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2021
KingDash:

I beg no vex oooo go check your status very important ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.