Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me (44433 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Odunharry(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

Chai see money. If i receive that kind money I no sure say i go normal for 1week cheesy
Lol.. Why u go normal.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2021
The man is at Shiloh 2023, you'll meet him there. Take it from a time traveler wink
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by umarshehu58(m): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2021
Evry1 with im prblem
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Ladycewhy(f): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Babaken(m): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
send request to him back now.

Moreover, why did you have to delay clicking on accept to grant the request?
she is waiting for bank alert.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by reddingtonblack: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Kokaine:

You're bragging. You have been meeting local girls obviously. There are women with class that won't even look at you or consider your request. Be humble. Stop thinking all girls are like the ones you find around you. There are women making big moves. You can't stand close to them. They will over shadow you

Forget that thing, ko sii kekere okunrin (no small man naa poor man dey) ... the guy wey fvck tiwa savage is he even up to her in age, wealth and fame.
Their is no gurl tew big, depends on OT & esteem, acquaintance is what some guyz just need, she go don spread leg like lekki toll gate b4 she remember her papa name naa otedola. fear some guyz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by raphy(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2021
And this becomes a big news chai.

Why didn't you just click accept and we won't be having anything today to be arguing about..

If it was not send ya account details u would hv don it fast like usain .bolt breaking the 100min record .

All this talk no de make sense some serious issue is down to talk about...

Sipping my drink and facing front.
Happy Friday my real niggahs.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by YourFavorite21(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2021
You wasted time, so I decided to cancel it.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by June15(m): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2021
Med o... People no balance for this country at all.. OP is number 1, number 2 is, the moniker wae push this thing to front page. Number 3 is nairaland itself
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by eventainment(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Once a girl fails to accept my friend request after 7 hr, i cancel it.
If I chase a girl for two weeks and she didn't show any clear sign of interest in me, i quit the chase: she's just a pair of unequal boobs and a stupid vag!na.
Men have stopped begging and chasing women for long because they smell, they carry diseases, they are destiny killers, they are liabilities, they are useless: ALL OF THEM!
say hi to your sisters and mum for me
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Oyiboman69: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:
Guys, I’m so angry because a fine man cancelled a Facebook friend request he sent me?

I just don’t wanna talk about it.

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2021
Why will someone move this kind of post to front page?. I think the owner of Nairaland needs to something about all these shit.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Holaomoakin(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2021
(Things a worse on FB nowadays, people will just call you using your Facebook detail to scam you...)

Op, You might not be active to such a person!
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by paprika212(f): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2021
Maybe he mistakenly clicked on it, then cancelled as soon as he realized his mistake.

He might be fyn with an ugly character. Just move on
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Tayosteve(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:
Guys, I’m so angry because a fine man cancelled a Facebook friend request he sent me?

That's what you get when using men to do shakara, we no get time for shit na
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2021
nijaomegacode:
If I chase a girl for two weeks and she didn't show any clear sign of interest in me, i quit the chase: she's just a pair of unequal boobs and a stupid vag!na.
Men have stopped begging and chasing women for long because they smell, they carry diseases, they are destiny killers, they are liabilities, they are useless: ALL OF THEM!
Who hurt you??
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Scottz: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2021
Hello I wanna request for your fb handle Lowkey without making you drop it here. Dunno if that’s possible
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Agboconsult1(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2021
I do same thing too. Even though i know u or not. If i sent u friend request, and u don't accept after a week i cancel it.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Aganju849: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:

mamagee shey you know say you don old

all this yamayama thread wey you dey open since 2007...ya mate na grandmama now o
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Tallesty1(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

Chai see money. If i receive that kind money I no sure say i go normal for 1week cheesy
I go call police to arrest and detain me before I begin misbehave
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Dpundict: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:

Did you delay in accepting the request? We the committee members want to know. Other members will ask their questions in turn grin
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by basty: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2021
You need deliverance
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Solofresh2: 10:21am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:

Are you single
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by KingMack(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:

So it was you that actually sent me that friend request angry
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by generalwo(m): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2021
You don't want to talk about and yet you're talking about it... Your problem pass buhari own wallai
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Kajaard: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by manee2(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Who provoke my nigga ���
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Elizphunmzzy(f): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2021
mad people everwhere
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by ashawopikin(m): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:

maybe him recognize u as the mamagee of nairaland, baba ran for his life
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Lewisdinho(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2021

And you're here talking about it
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Nackzy: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:

Count your blessings with smiles not tears another will come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.