Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife (8591 Views)

When Your Presence Is Ruining The Show / Problems With Sex Is Ruining My Marriage / Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2011
Decryptor:

My girl is just narrating her problem to me and i'm replying this post with my BB. She is angry. What a bad timing undecided

shocked shocked grin grin

@Op, in as much as i dont really like bb, I'm getting one now because of my best friend and boyfriend, if i cant beat them, i got to join them cheesy cool wink
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2011
Thats what you get in all these so called 50-50 marriages. You must be a weakling of a husband, sorry to say. When would these wussies learn to put their foot down and take charge of their homes? Tell the silly woman to get rid of the damn BB as it is affecting your relationship with her. Do not 'persuade' her to. Direct her to!

This BB nonsense is so disgusting to me anyway - particularly because of its adoration by contemporary naija love-peddlers. I don't see what someone's wife would be chatting about (if not flirting) with stoopid folks. People need to grow up and get a life.
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by sugafoot(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2011
First and foremost NEVER make a ho a house wife, secondly a bad wife doesn't need a BB to cheat on you f**l, stop being a cave man tongue
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2011
Seun:

That's silly. Just get a BB and join the fun. If she loves the BB why rob her of the enjoyment?
good advice ,by d way wots your pinĀ  grin grin grin

@poster
y u dey evapourate over bb , hmmm u bera stop making ursef boil u fit overcook lol
get ursef one and ping her til her battery says low ,na so d level b o wink cool cool
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by emperorlog: 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2011
wetin BB go cause en, bb self no go fit handle am. so many relationships has crashed because of the fast growing use of bb. An idle hand is working tool of the devil, i use a bb and i know the atrocities i have committed with it. I cant even allow my wife to use it. So get your wife an iphone or something different from a bb, you will be safer, wink
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by Ishola87(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2011
If u dont have buy and start to chat with by doin dis,she wil pay attention to u
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by Ishola87(m): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2011
Wetin bb go curse bb would not handle d matter becus i no get am, but i no no how it dey work.one day i go get my own and i go no what people are talkin about.
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by shine12: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2011
Personally, I cant see why a normal messaging service should be causing tension in a marriage. People have really taken this BB stuff too far. I got my first blackberry in April 2008 before every Tom, Dick and Harry had it and never used the IM service for almost 6 months. We need to realise that its just a feature on a phone just like SMS, video call e.t.c. I have been to parties where people spend hours on their BB and not talking to people on their table. Its ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by Kave(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2011
well, all i can say now is that most men like you are not man enough to decide what they want as the head of the house(home) The bb fever has eaten so so deep into relationships, to the extent a woman could be on bed while her husband is sleeping she is busy having cyber sex with an unknown guy who does copy and paste love msgs for her to foolishly read, Maybe she must have even been invited a couple of time out for lunch or dinner sef, i believe bb is for flirts and gossipers, most times when she smiles, her so called online friend might have just made a stupid joke about you, he he hehe,
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by MMM2(m): 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2011
op
may be u need a new wife from ur villa.
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by dabrake(m): 2:53am On Jun 06, 2011
lwise:

d solution is simple,just get your own bb,send your pin to many people get busy on your bb most expecially when shes done with her charting.smile most time when charting.say words like'see dis clean and sexy azz','omg dis is disgusting how can a beautiful chick expose her, ',when shes coming to u to c what ure doing pretend as if u quickly close d chart.B4 u do dis 3 to 4 time she will open up a discussion about it then you will will tell her your mind n dat will b d end of such nonsence.
gbam! Perfect plan. Husband 1 - wife.
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by Sike(m): 3:19am On Jun 06, 2011
ijebuboy18:

grin! What u waiting 4? Smash d darn phone!!!

Gotta go some1 just pinged me!!! LOL!!!!!
That is it! Lmao.
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2011
he has told me to ping whoever i want to ping now till d day of d wedding cos after dat day, no more bb embarassed cry cry cry cry.
I told him, i was already using bb be4 i met him, he said he too had already met some girls be4 he met me. He said he doesn't want anythg that wuld cause problem in his marital home and i hv been begging since , he is still saying no bb after wedding.
He promised to buy me htc or i phone whichever i want but am already missing my bb despite d fact dat i hv like 20contacts on it who r majorly old friends.
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by Oluwabee(f): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2011
Guilty as charged! undecided

it is a real problem evn wit me pinging on my nokia wit d help of Nimbuzz d tin dey cos some problem ooo

i really nid to learn to knw whr to draw d curtain grin grin grin
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by Oluschenco(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2011
While u r both on bed xtracool a friend & talk to him as if he's a lady. Am sure dis wl annoy her, tel her to carry on wit her bb while u also laugh wt ur friends. She wil change odawise, as d head of d house seize phone .
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by dustydee: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2011
I dislike BB but i like the camera.
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 1:47am On Jun 08, 2011
ijebuboy18:

grin! What u waiting 4? Smash d darn phone!!!

Gotta go some1 just pinged me!!! LOL!!!!!
lwkkmddd, u craze no b small
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by sugafoot(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2011
Even my chihuahua puppy dey flex BB, but the thing isn't about BB, you'll get same reaction if you stay glued to your PS3 or your favorite sports channel immediately you get back from work and smile all day. Always accord your spouse their fair attention, they won't bother if they didn't love you in the 1st place. they'd just let you do your thing.

Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
nikkykay:

he has told me to ping whoever i want to ping now till d day of d wedding cos after dat day, no more bb embarassed cry cry cry cry.
I told him, i was already using bb be4 i met him, he said he too had already met some girls be4 he met me. He said he doesn't want anythg that wuld cause problem in his marital home and i hv been begging since , he is still saying no bb after wedding.
He promised to buy me htc or i phone whichever i want but am already missing my bb despite d fact dat i hv like 20contacts on it who r majorly old friends.

Which one make we believe now? You an your numerous Id's. I remember exchanging words wit you on one of your numerous threads with this ID starting with letters IR . For your mind you go think say I no know say na you grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by WhyAWhy(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2011
Naaaaahhh: I don't do BB babes. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by potscrew: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2011
good se,x changes everything. get skilled. when most women find who can make them squirt lovingly madly, it becomes their most preferred hobby.
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by Bestglo(f): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2011
BB Palava
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by gladiator12: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
feminine A: When a man realises dat something else is taken over the attention his wife gives him itz normal to b jelous and also normal to resist d cause of distraction. Women luv gist and gossip and datz what BB propagate. WHAT TO DO: Take advantage of d situation. Buy yourself a BB and starts sending luv im to her. Chat wit her on every and anything. However make her realise with wisdom that you stil luv to have her attention to yourself even if itz just few hours.
Really, the way some men treat their wife's has made them to be so addicted to their social chats. You see a man who leaves the house by 5am and come back from work by 10pm, leaving his wife all to herself. the man does not chat with her or make her feel loved, What do expect such woman to do?
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by foxgiovani(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
otokx: This is what we term "addiction" and it can be BBM, nairaland, facebook or anything. As a single person it may not be very obvious or worrisome but then it tends to isolationism. This is his wife not girl friend so something drastic has to be done.

Personally when I found out was becoming addicted to online activity I stopped all my mobile internet subscription and then restricted my online activity to at the office only. The bad thing about phones is they are handy, you can have even 2 phone batteries so being online is continuous. Laptops on the other hand, once the battery dies you can just take a break.
well said. Its really an addiction which may not be too good. Am personally having the same challange and slowing down on subscription as you said could be helping. A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by tpia5: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
Its probably addictive, just get your own I guess.
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by tpia5: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
sugafoot: Even my chihuahua puppy dey flex BB, but the thing isn't about BB, you'll get same reaction if you stay glued to your PS3 or your favorite sports channel immediately you get back from work and smile all day. Always accord your spouse their fair attention, they won't bother if they didn't love you in the 1st place. they'd just let you do your thing.

On point I suppose.
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by Fraternize(m): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mr future man....tackle this head on. Let madam know how you feel about it.
Re: Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife by baralatie(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2013
futureman: Ladies and gentlemen. I found out that my wife use bb for irrelevant and time-wasting chats, spends more time chatting with friends and colleagues, makes cyber relationship more important than real life, and is getting exposed to indecent broadcasts and indecent friends. I just hate seeing her sitting alone in her world smiling using the bb. I want her to discontinue using it without her perceiving me as Mr Dominant.

Though i'm not really suspecting infidelity, but like I said, seeing her sitting alone in her world smiling using the bb makes me boil.

I need your advice fellas.
u wont her attention:

smash the damn phone!if she gets anoda 1?SMASH THE DAMN PHONE.SHE GETS ANODA 1.SPANK HER BOOTY!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Marriage Is A Fraud! / Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me / Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.