Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) (62843 Views)

Strange Nature Pictures That You Have Never Seen Before. (Pictures) / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / Never Seen Before Pictures Of Dancers Getting Naughty On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by God1000(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

Ladies have more self control.
They can be dying to have sex with you and if you touch them,they will still resist your touch.
Funny creatures grin
Exactly, una pass us 4 that, and they can make you sleep with them so easily if they choose to as well. Man doesn't have such power

I salute your probity on this, some ladies will never admit it. We both suffer silently

1 Like

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by 15Kaylord(m): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Done and dusted
The comments here are hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by efficiencie(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

You are proud to say you sexually harassed a girl.

I pray you get to a developed country so that you would get appropriate hometraining.

Did you read the part of the post where he said the lady was "rubbing her rope breasts on his arm"? The lady is the person doing the harassment, ode! Simpologist!

5 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by efficiencie(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
Babara1994:
"It is not a sin to have an erection, but it is sin if you move in the direction of your erection."- Dr Olukoya

It depends on the direction...

1 Like

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by BlackPantherxXx: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
efficiencie:

efficiencie to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Did you read the part of the post where he said the lady was "rubbing her rope breasts on his arm"? The lady is the person doing the harassment, ode! Simpologist!
Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Opengates(m): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
realestate99:
yes!!!
Enugu
State ( Awgu Camp)
During our 3 weeks orientation camp in Enugu State, the unthinkable happened, maybe because of my girlfriend's absence, maybe the devil wanted to use me temporarily or my (koboko) was just reacting to stimuli. My koboko was erect like a concrete statue.

one of these early morning nysc session around 4am, the officials were addressing us, it was all these long boring speeches that has become a ritual every morning, most corp members were already tired, some girls were tired standing, so they were leaning on some guys back.

Unfortunately, one evil girl was at my back, before I could say jack , she has already booked her space on my back, I was not really comfortable with her action but I did not want to cause unnecessary rancour.

This girl has a very big breast, the sensation of those melons coupled with the cold weather was too much of a temptation for my "koboko" , I tried all my best to resist the urge but my koboko took another route, it was rising on per second billing, unfortunately for me, I was wearing one of those big shorts Nysc gave us, it was like all forces combined together to disgrace me that day.

it was still dark, so people have not really noticed what was going on, this evil girl did not even bulge, she has turned my back to a place of resting and relaxation, then I went into prayer mood, lord!! please release this girl from my back, this is pure disgarce starring at your son.

I have already lost hope around past 5am , the weather was getting clearer, I had to use my two hands to cover it, but my God works in a miraculous way, suddenly, the girl stretched and was about to change position on my back, just like James Bond, I quickly turned and find a seat @ a nearby tree, the girl was shocked but I do not owe her any explanation, It took almost 20 minutes for my " koboko " to return to default settings.

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by ProphetJeroboam: 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
sharpwriter:

Hahahahahaha... Who did you think decided to disgrace you? God or the devil? cheesy
They probably collab like they did with Job in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by ProphetJeroboam: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Jobia:
just out of curiosity, why particularly men with tiny dicks? Lol
maybe because my dad never complimented me as a child so it’s probably psychological.

1 Like

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by godofuck231: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
silvoclaira:
How do female get erection
moisture in the sex cavity , tightening Od the nipples and erected protruding clitoris , what’s next you don’t understand nipple or clit

1 Like

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by godofuck231: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
CaptainZubi:
Always wear briefs and not all those lose boxers wey fit disgrace you.
guy why? Why complicate issues , man when get 14 inches go wear briefs ? Who does that ? I hold 10 degrees and a half in cum
Bat and you want make I wear briefs , you don see holster for ak47? Take ya time enyia

1 Like

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by koolaid87: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
Who's already having erection reading this?

Haha

2 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by offiahvictor(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
placeofallure:

Sake, what's up?
he's surprised you talk trash.
Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
maybe because my dad never complimented me as a child so it’s probably psychological.
mmm interesting
Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
godofuck231:
guy why? Why complicate issues , man when get 14 inches go wear briefs ? Who does that ? I hold 10 degrees and a half in cum
Bat and you want make I wear briefs , you don see holster for ak47? Take ya time enyia

Lol don't mind the guy. Briefs are not for guys with big cassavas at all. They will make you very uncomfortable.
As a matter of fact I wear boxers instead.

1 Like

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

You get mind..
I'm gonna tuck that nigga up my waist band if i urgently need to stand.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by mazamb: 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
tradepunter:

It's fermone gland on skin of both men and women....

She said its usually high when women are approaching their period time.... Sexual active men pick up the scent subconsciously.

What was advised was men should take deep breath in and out for like couple of seconds. This action relaxes the surge in blood flowing through the man penial area.

According to the doctor animals follow the same pattern.

Take example goat, cows and even dogs all know when the female is on heat, reason you see the male having serious erection.

So its more of a natural mechanism then psychological

@bolded it's called Pheromone and it's a secretion not a gland.

1 Like

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by tradepunter: 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
mazamb:

@bolded it's called Pheromone and it's a secretion not a gland.

Thanks for the correction, I think that's the name she mentioned or another gland.

According to the doctor it comes out as sweat from the ladies skin..... Also when they are entering their cycle period, there is a pre mild smell forgotten some parts she mentioned.

In fact that chat was very educative and got me aware as to why I would just suddenly have erection.

Since then I control it like a switch in the brain.

1 Like

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Ssoil(f): 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
TheTourist:
@ssoil ever been in such a situation grin grin

the question should be for you grin women don’t get an erect. So have you been in such situation before? wink
Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Herculex03(m): 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
Omoluabiii:
You guys dey disgrace me o.
Whats there to have a sudden erection in public?
Dont be shy about it.
Flunt it, ladies like it.
My experience was in a bus,the lady sat beside me, her boobs was just rubbing my right arm too frequently, and the journey was a far journey.
As the bus was moving, the tension begin to build, Mr legend begin to rise, i didnt do anything, i just keep my cool, it rose to angle 90 then she noticed it, i kept my cool, at that point, she began to look at it, i kept my cool, meanwhile the breast rub my arm the gbola dey ginger more.
It was a funny one. I removed my eye as if i didnt know what was happening.
Before you know, everyone in the bus don dey sleep.
Na so some nice smootches happen oo.
cheesy cheesy

My experience was similar to yours the girl Temperature was so hot � each time her boobs came in contact with my upper Arms my dick kept rising up and down till I alighted that bus

1 Like

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by placeofallure(f): 12:27am On Oct 31, 2021
offiahvictor:

he's surprised you talk trash.

Well, that was no trash unless of course if your brain is wrapped inside moi-moi leaves.
Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 1:07am On Oct 31, 2021
silvoclaira:
How do female get erection
actually they do have erections,I have been in conversation with several girls that I noticed their nipples growing in size and length through the top, although they didn't wear bra that's why I noticed such,one girl I was chatting with in their shop was so embarrassed with the length of the erect nipples that she has to tie wrapper to cover the stubborn breasts, without bra we will definitely be seeing more fantastic female erections.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 1:25am On Oct 31, 2021
Jazzman01:
It still baffles me how people claim to get erections in public. It has never happened to me. No matter how sexy the girl is, my dîck will never respond in public.
so far that our faces are different it means our desires are also different,I have seen a guy ejaculate while watching adult movie without stroking or touching the dick,many guys will just ejaculate when just touched by a girl even without penetration.i have seen men that release on themselves on bus just because they are just brushed by a breast behind.

1 Like

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Matthewdan(m): 1:27am On Oct 31, 2021
Erection in public is something a man can hardly escape to me there's no a big deal there, i freestyle it sometimes, but when there's need to control it I'll just start communicating with my guy in my head.
Me: Oga what's your problem do u have to show urself
Dick: chairman that yanch nu make sense?

I'll continue with the conversation within two minutes my focus have changed and my guy is normal again...it always work for me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by BlackPantherxXx: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2021
Canvass:

Nobody holy pass at 17/18. Mr I better-pass-my-neighbour.

A rapist is a rapist.... no matter the age.

It's sexual assault and you should have been brought up better.
Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by TheTourist: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2021
Ssoil:

the question should be for you grin women don’t get an erect. So have you been in such situation before? wink

Have you made a guy get an erection at an awkward time. ..give us the gist I'll give you my own gist after tongue grin
Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Crucialgem(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2021
Loooool if I begin to talk my experiences concerning erection talk go full ground from matriculation day to some isonu queue on campus and then nysc camp looool e really full ground wella, but the most recent one was this last Friday I went to general CDs in alimosho local govt in Lagos here. I don late already as we are required to do thumb print for attendance, omo see long queue ooo, as sharp guy wey I be, I just squeeze my self enter middle looool I learn the skill from one of my room mate in nysc camp. luckily I found myself at the back of this fresh babe tall and light skinned with moderate bum, hmmmm my bug still dey try control himself at first but when this pushing start and my d*ick was directly in touch with her bum loool it wasn't funny again ooo, I begin to sweat knowing fully well that she notice something is going on but believe me, thinking wat might possibly happen if the matter get out of hand, I controlled myself and it was a middle something later on not too hard not to soft. But when I begin notice say one busty short girl don dey my back I had to japa, I easily loose control to boobs loool I have had this problem right from childhood.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Omoluabiii(m): 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
77star:
Omowunmi u are, Not omoluabi
no be lie
Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Omoluabiii(m): 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Herculex03:

My experience was similar to yours the girl Temperature was so hot � each time her boobs came in contact with my upper Arms my dick kept rising up and down till I alighted that bus

bro, if where you re heading to is far like mine, i tell you, something go happen ooo grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Getdabag: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
same thing that cause your d to get erect .
don't think like an illerate, In your folly to defend an 'f' avatar online you failed to comprehend simple English

oga reread my comment again but this time with sense
Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by batb: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
ComeToJesus:

My bro, most conversations here are banal, tasteless and storms in teacups.

Man has the inherent nature of controlling nature. This is how Apostle Paul controlled his 'erection'

Learn from Paul.

1 Corinthians 9:27, NLT: "I discipline my body like an athlete, training it to do what it should. Otherwise, I fear that after preaching to others I myself might be disqualified."
If you don't like sex, just leave the thread and preach on another thread. Some of these preacher don't like sex naturally or have medical issues. Please leave this thread!

2 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by batb: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
this is true. only women know when they are on this.
Men can also know when a woman is turned on. She may be shy and sluggish in your presence. She will be more friendly to you than any other person in the room. She will make physical contact with you!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.