Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,246 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) (62872 Views)

Strange Nature Pictures That You Have Never Seen Before. (Pictures) / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / Never Seen Before Pictures Of Dancers Getting Naughty On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Imustnottalk: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2021
KingGBsky:

You just spoilt everything with ur crazy thoughts of rape. Must rape come to a guy’s mind because of an erection?
do people just rape like that without thoughts in their minds

Modified:read that part where i said "no wonder" meaning the thought will surely come but the power to control it is what really matters

7 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by oluyinkapeter: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2021
I remember going to visit my mum's friend daughter at home, we don't really talk, but I used to like her then, I was asked to go and collect something, baba met the girl alone at home, she asked that I seat while she go get it, as she tries standing up I saw her thigh and John Thomas began reacting, I started thinking of some foolish things so that konji will come down na lie ooo, it was even stretching the more, she came out gave me what I want, and decided to walk me, she noticed the strong object and she was bold enough to instantly asked what's that, those words makes konji come down instantly and I just said nothing she smiled as I walked away��

5 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Omoluabiii(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2021
Noxico:
who smootch who ND where .... complete the story plz
grin lol
i responded back with my arm nah, my arm wey don dey suffer from the breast since,
i reciprocate the move with my arm, and it was cool by her.
Then, i remove my arm, put it round her on her shoulder, like we re friend.
It was cool by her,
my hand on her started to perform miracle from the other twins, she didnt repel.
At that point, we both were having good time, till we highlight.

7 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by flokii: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2021
It's very normal to get erections every now and then, even in public.. it's why we are guys.
Some people would kill literally to get that erection so why should I feel shy or embarassed? if you no wan see erection, close your eyes.

8 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Georgejeez: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2021
Atiku wouldn't have lost the last Presidential election if he have been properly advised .
All he needed to do , is to sponsor a sexual and erotic topic to the front-page of Nairaland , give all the viewers voters card and lobby them to vote for him , his victory over Buhari would have been a landslide .

Check the number of viewers for confirmation

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by luizpippo(m): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2021
Never landed into trouble over it but just feeling embarrassed that i couldn't help it.

During NYSC camping in Jega Kebbi state, i was in practically every activities my platoon did so i joined them in the kitchen during the cooking for the Fire Night, there was a babe whole already liked me silly and there was another i have already wooed in the same platoon, so since there was scarcely any chair to sit on, the babe who liked me came and sat on my legs since i was able to secure a seat, i was the one i was wooing looking at me in anger but the size of the ass on my legs was giving me erections like anti-aircraft missiles, she somehow stood up to go take a call and immediately the babe i wooed raced to come replace her, she felt the bulge and just playfully hit my chest and the bulge continued to tickle her. It took the grace for me to be able to leave my seat at the end.

Then at my PPA, there was a big boobies babe who was my friend, anytime i am around her, the schlong experiences some deflection like a gold leaf electroscope. Just about anytime, we were so close enough to the extent that we do share this student mattress when taking evening breeze due to the excessive heat outside.

I was walking with my ex in Ibadan and she took time to scan the eyes of one babe coming towards us till she traced the eyesight to the bulge on my trousers, imagine babe got angry and said i am happy some babes are salivating over the God given schlong.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by ipain: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
are you sure undecided That thing get a mind of it own o.. For me I use mind control which works perfectly for me.. I'm no perv.but it's NOT ALWAYS due to sexual excitement or lustful feeling.. Sometimes, a combination of things not even related to sex or female body attraction.. I do have morning wood.. Yeah, my dickk straight up like the rock of gilbralta every morning grin Wetin I go do now angry I was told it's NORMAL sha

It works bro... Every time. Erection is just blood flow and when u do what I explained above, you redirect the blood.

It's something I learned from Quora.com about 3 years ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by ipain: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Georgejeez:
Atiku wouldn't have lost the last Presidential election if he have been properly advised .
All he needed to do , is to sponsor a sexual and erotic topic to the front-page of Nairaland , give all the viewers voters card and lobby them to vote for him , his victory over Buhari would have been a landslide .

he is a Muslim bro
Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by luizpippo(m): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Georgejeez:

Werey grin grin grin grin
Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by sharpwriter(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2021
tobechi20:
Ever had an erection in church ?
Yeah! I was still much younger then and a very fine boy that receives stares from both old and young females, male guys also complement me.

However, I was inexperienced, lilly-livered during these periods and I don't go with any green light given me.

The complements even got to my head then. I was in pre-degree in the university when this happened. Na one girl/lady wan "kobalize" me for one Sunday like that o.

Now, I attended a RCCG church and one day during Sunday school, I saw this girl (lady) in front of me, well dressed, cute and womanly.

I put lady in brackets because she has stature than me and wide a little than the average girl, not that fat but she got body.

Her complexion isn't yellow pawpaw, but very light brown (hot chocolate). I don't know her level or status, but I am sure she can't be more than HND or university undergraduate.

She sat in my front and I requested a biro from her to fill in my name for register. She didn't answer quickly as she use me count time before she answered, meanwhile someone already got me a biro. I was wondering wetin dey her mind wey she dey use me pose.

Fast forward another Sunday came and I sat beside her, I was close to the window. Na tuck in I dey dress go church that time. My trouser wasn't that tight but na stuff, very light felefele stuff. The chairs were closely placed together and we both folded our arms and our hands touched each other from the sides.

While I knew she stole glances and side looks at me every now and then, all of a sudden, she just used her finger tickle me, wa, wa, wa, wa like four times.

I froze! And I became uneasy and with speed in a twinkling of an eye, my erection came alive gidigba like python. I quickly use my Bible cover and press down the side wey the bulge wan show firmly.

She take style look me, but I was naive and brotherly and I wondered which kain devil woman be dis for inside church.

As in, I never knew girls get mind like that, for inside church. I dey always reason wetin we come dey listen to for church wey dem no dey send preaching.

It took me sometime to control the erection, after that I really disengaged my mind from the girl. The tickle worked on me because I liked the girl anyway. She's beautiful, but I no wan make I dey disgraced. cheesy

It wasn't bad because we were sitting, if we were standing ni, na hand for pocket I go use but e no go easy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Kajaard: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2021
ayenale1:
During a prayer section in our church then...a woman came and tap me that guy control yourself...i felt embarassed though and i went out and came in after 10min

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Una no go kill person with laugh for this nairaland cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by DavidKajo94(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2021
silvoclaira:
How do female get erection
Through their nipple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by benzzyno(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2021
Av had erection in the public once! Was in ABU zaria.. Was doing msc program there then.. Meet this fine undergraduate chick with big ass only thing that was on my mind was just to get in there!!..

Went one afternoon to see her in front of her hostel.. Queen amina.. As we stood talking na so my prick charge like say war dey come grin grin grin.. And na garden middle we stand with alot of pipo sitting and watching us from all angle.. My brother, only tin wey save me dat day be say i wear shades!.. Las Las when we date i tell her of that experience na only laf she dey laf even till today.

5 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by authority2006(m): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin
the man's Instruments was as turgid and erect as julius Berger pillar with semen soiling his trousers.

Madam screamed and ran away to join another bike and the rider was in utter shock...she said the rider engaged the randy man on verbal attacks..people started gathering and she zoomed off with her new bike man with a vow never to board a bike with anyone else not even her fellow woman.

The undeniable truth is that some men lack control when it comes to women, some by mere sighting of a female they get erection, while some have taken it to extreme of rape and abuse even to minors

That's quite shameful. Only God knew the last time he felt a woman in his hand not to talk of sitting next to one on a bike.

1 Like

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Babastrong(m): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2021
[quote author=Canvass post=107178610]Back in those days I was in OAU. I stayed off campus on Ondo Road. Jejely I boarded one of those town-Igboro mini-buses going on to campus on my gross anatomy incourse exam day. My head was vibing trying to memorize the 12 cranial nerves but I couldn't help noticing this indegene girl beside me rubbing her ripe bweasts on my arms. Small time now, mini-me sprung into action. I threw caution to the wind and groped her to my satisfaction. At least, she gave me a relief from exam pressure.
Then came the time to alight and I realised I was all tucked in with starched-shirt in straight pants. Mini-me was jutting out crazily. I got down and realised the tenting was so obvious I got a couple of unwelcomed glances. I had to quickly cover my fly with my lab coat. Even with the lab coat shielding me, an elderly lady looked straight into my eyes and smiled wickedly. I was so embarrassed I wished I could disappear. [great ife!]
Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by CaptainZubi: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2021
Angelfrost:

Those loose boxers are healthier for every man's fertile health.
Stop believing all those unproven useless postulations. So what will you say about men who wear panties? It's unhealthy abi. Nonsese.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by kazyhm(m): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

You are proud to say you sexually harassed a girl.

I pray you get to a developed country so that you would get appropriate hometraining.

Home training for erection ?
Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2021
CaptainZubi:

Stop believing all those unproven useless postulations. So what will you say about men who wear panties? It's unhealthy abi. Nonsese.

I already explained the simple scientific basis... Read it well, and follow up with some research. No need throwing tantrums! Facts are Facts!!!

5 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by tunnex190: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2021
Back in NYSC camp, I was on queue for this wahala food, I didn't know how/why but unconsciously, I had this isonu erection, and the girl right in front of me extended her hand and handled my full erection... I can't really say it was intentional or by accident, she just turned, looked me in the face and smiled. I felt embarrassed at first but as a guyman, i asked her name and she told me and we started friendship from there, it was the same girl who won miss NYSC that time.

5 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Drella(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2021
tradepunter:

Hahahah

I swear bro grin grin grin

That soldier don embarass sometimes.

But a doctor mentioned it's is reactions to strong fermones from ladies... So men pick up this scent naturally.

The ladies are unaware they giving out this scent, it crazy.

I don't think it's about the scent.
It's all psychological.
Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by YourFavorite21(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2021
It happened in school, I paid my school fees so I went to the bursary to collect my original school fees receipt, when I got there the queue was too much, so I joined as the last person, I was behind a chubby light complexioned girl with a very big Bum Bum, and she was wearing a condom skirt, small time this girl go throway her pen for ground and pretend to pick it, there by bending over in doggy position, and me sef go dey tap current as guy man wey I be na cool grin (heiii God!!! The nyash was very soft mehhhn) she did it like twice o, I don't really know wether she does it intentionally, but when the erection was visible because I was on plain trousers and shirt. I jejely left the queue and decided to come back next time, before my village people disgrace me grin cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Mayeldah(m): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2021
This thing get mind of its own, even when nothing triggers, it can stand and csuse you some discomfort.

e better make prick dey rise than to dey worry of Erectile Disfunction.

that said, self control is key.

5 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by BlackPantherxXx: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2021
kazyhm:

Home training for erection ?

Learn to read and comprehend.
Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by matm: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2021
Wear pant instead of boxers while going out if u are having public erection.

1 Like

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2021
sweetkev:
The only thinking of average black man is food and sex.
So you wey grin nor be average black man, go think and build space ship, make I see grin

8 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by folake4u(f): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2021
Sermwell:

I use to even Kum whenever I see you!! *Jokes* lol

angry I go break your head, Oga Sam.
Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by intruder15(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2021
Gadafii:
I have had an erection in front of my female cousin I have never met in my life until few weeks back.
They visited, she's older than me probably by two or three years, and we don't really have that bond yet.

She's attractive and with full ripe boobs. One day we was left alone at home, all of a sudden she called out to me from her room that I should help with something, she explained that she saw an outfit online,and the buyer is asking her to send her burst measurements, that I should help her measure her boobs shocked

I was much younger then and inexperienced too.

Anything wey make me see cleavage like this, or that wicked panty line that always show on ladies bombom, my diik don salute already.

By the time I tried to connect the tap rule from her back, my diik don stand like cr7 wey wan take free kick, I was so embarrassed and tensed, I didn't know how to hide it cos I was standing right in front her, with my hands trying to get the measurements, I was sure she saw it, but she never asked me why that.

This continued for like a whole minute, the distance from me and her was very small, I was sure if I push forward a bit I would have poked her cheesy

Till today I still wonder what was in her mind when she saw the erection, and what would I have said if she asked why I get erection standing in front of her, I honestly have no idea what my answers would have been

At some point I was beginning to believe she did that on purpose, llby asking to help her when we was left alone, like which girl wey no Sabi her burst measurements

Most girls don't know their burst measurement. Oya ask 5 random girls their bra size. The response go shock you.
Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by tradepunter: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

I don't think it's about the scent.
It's all psychological.

It's fermone gland on skin of both men and women....

She said its usually high when women are approaching their period time.... Sexual active men pick up the scent subconsciously.

What was advised was men should take deep breath in and out for like couple of seconds. This action relaxes the surge in blood flowing through the man penial area.

According to the doctor animals follow the same pattern.

Take example goat, cows and even dogs all know when the female is on heat, reason you see the male having serious erection.

So its more of a natural mechanism then psychological

7 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by MisterKennedy(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2021
Canvass:
Back in those days I was in OAU. I stayed off campus on Ondo Road. Jejely I boarded one of those town-Igboro mini-buses going on to campus on my gross anatomy incourse exam day. My head was vibing trying to memorize the 12 cranial nerves but I couldn't help noticing this indegene girl beside me rubbing her ripe bweasts on my arms. Small time now, mini-me sprung into action. I threw caution to the wind and groped her to my satisfaction. At least, she gave me a relief from exam pressure.
Then came the time to alight and I realised I was all tucked in with starched-shirt in straight pants. Mini-me was jutting out crazily. I got down and realised the tenting was so obvious I got a couple of unwelcomed glances. I had to quickly cover my fly with my lab coat. Even with the lab coat shielding me, an elderly lady looked straight into my eyes and smiled wickedly. I was so embarrassed I wished I could disappear.
Lol. I feel you bro

I was also battling with this same issue. And it's very embarrassing when I'm in public and it suddenly gets hard. But I've now discovered a hack. No matter how hard it gets now no one will ever notice.

1 Like

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by sharpwriter(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2021
Canvass:
Back in those days I was in OAU. I stayed off campus on Ondo Road. Jejely I boarded one of those town-Igboro mini-buses going on to campus on my gross anatomy incourse exam day. My head was vibing trying to memorize the 12 cranial nerves but I couldn't help noticing this indegene girl beside me rubbing her ripe bweasts on my arms. Small time now, mini-me sprung into action. I threw caution to the wind and groped her to my satisfaction. At least, she gave me a relief from exam pressure.
Then came the time to alight and I realised I was all tucked in with starched-shirt in straight pants. Mini-me was jutting out crazily. I got down and realised the tenting was so obvious I got a couple of unwelcomed glances. I had to quickly cover my fly with my lab coat. Even with the lab coat shielding me, an elderly lady looked straight into my eyes and smiled wickedly. I was so embarrassed I wished I could disappear.
Where you wan disappear go? When you dey smooch, you no sabi the time abi? cheesy
Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by MisterKennedy(m): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

Yeah yeah
Unless you wear a big shirt.

Drella it's well know that once a man is aroused he gets an erection.

But I've always wondered what's the sign that a woman is aroused?

1 Like

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by MisterKennedy(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2021
realestate99:
yes!!!
Enugu
State ( Awgu Camp)
During our 3 weeks orientation camp in Enugu State, the unthinkable happened, maybe because of my girlfriend's absence, maybe the devil wanted to use me temporarily or my (koboko) was just reacting to stimuli. My koboko was erect like a concrete statue.

one of these early morning nysc session around 4am, the officials were addressing us, it was all these long boring speeches that has become a ritual every morning, most corp members were already tired, some girls were tired standing, so they were leaning on some guys back.

Unfortunately, one evil girl was at my back, before I could say jack , she has already booked her space on my back, I was not really comfortable with her action but I did not want to cause unnecessary rancour.

This girl has a very big breast, the sensation of those melons coupled with the cold weather was too much of a temptation for my "koboko" , I tried all my best to resist the urge but my koboko took another route, it was rising on per second billing, unfortunately for me, I was wearing one of those big shorts Nysc gave us, it was like all forces combined together to disgrace me that day.

it was still dark, so people have not really noticed what was going on, this evil girl did not even bulge, she has turned my back to a place of resting and relaxation, then I went into prayer mood, lord!! please release this girl from my back, this is pure disgarce starring at your son.

I have already lost hope around past 5am , the weather was getting clearer, I had to use my two hands to cover it, but my God works in a miraculous way, suddenly, the girl stretched and was about to change position on my back, just like James Bond, I quickly turned and find a seat @ a nearby tree, the girl was shocked but I do not owe her any explanation, It took almost 20 minutes for my " koboko " to return to default settings.

Chai 20 whole minutes? Wow

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) / Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.