Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. (12495 Views)

How Do You Feel And React When Your Decent-looking Partner Has A Terrible Past? / How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2021
Karleb:

Firstly, decency is not gender bias.

If a sexually active lady/man lies that they've not had sex in months, that's their problem. I don't care!

But I believe we're talking about people who have conscience here, "not often" here is subjective, but if you are having sex often or too often you'd know.

Besides, sex should only happen in relationships.

It is important to know that decency is not all about sex.
Your last line says it all
. decency is not all about sex..it's not gender base too. However if sex should only happen in a relationship, the question is, what kind of relationship? Friendship of opposite sex is a relationship, being good neighbors is a relationship, being co workers, is relationship. Infact, interpersonal relationship is something that has not limit. What level of relationship should people get before they can start having sex and still say they are decent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by Laturuturu: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2021
They don come

1 Like

Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by sharpwriter(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2021
BKsoul:
I know one.... her name is Mercychen ....
Kai... She offend you before ni? Now, both of you will turn this place into a war zone. grin
Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by Anny505(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2021
My Ex been be choir member. Anytime she been dey lead worship or their choir song I dey fear/shame to follow her sing make God no punish me grin

Fear choir girls oo

8 Likes

Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
So covering of ones body and having one boyfriend is decency? Okay. Thank for the exp[b]lanation..but please why should a decent girl have a boyfriend at all? What's the difference between one boyfriend that gets regular sex and having sex with different guys once in a while? Oean a girl with one boyfriend
but bleeps 5time a week and a girl [/b]with no boyfriend that bleeps once a month cos she doesn't have a regular sex partner but they both dress decently.

Wat a Question!
Well, you are a Female so you wouldn't understand.. sad
You are comparing One Dicck to 15 or 30 Diccks?? shocked

Now see dis example!
There is a path where Only a Toyota Camry passes every day..
And anoda Path where Caterpillar, Keke Napep, Rangerover, Siena bus, etc.. passes everyday..
These Two Paths, do you think They are the same?
Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b]
Wat a Question!

Now see dis example!
And anoda Path where Caterpillar, Keke Napep, Rangerover, Siena bus, etc.. passes everyday..

No, the later would get worn out very early. Just helping with answer.

1 Like

Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by Karleb(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Your last line says it all
. decency is not all about sex..it's not gender base too. However if sex should only happen in a relationship, the question is, what kind of relationship? Friendship of opposite sex is a relationship, being good neighbors is a relationship, being co workers, is relationship. Infact, interpersonal relationship is something that has not limit. What level of relationship should people get before they can start having sex and still say they are decent?

Sex should be in romantic relationships only!

By the meaning and standard of decency, I wouldn't even say I'm decent but we can always strive towards it.

One can be modern and still decent

1 Like

Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by luizpippo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Anny505:
My Ex been be choir member. Anytime she been dey lead worship or their choir song I dey fear/shame to follow her sing make God no punish me grin

Fear choir girls oo

After she don use the mouth gargle your JT, maybe even swallow akamu like witch.

Weldone

1 Like

Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by Anny505(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
luizpippo:

After she don use the mouth gargle your JT, maybe even swallow akamu like witch.

Weldone

Lolz, Baba it got to a point were be say I no dey put offering if she dey lead for praise and thanksgiving

Then after church na straight to my AP for another round of service.... God please forgive your son

1 Like

Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Karleb:

Sex should be in romantic relationships only!

By the meaning and standard of decency, I wouldn't even say I'm decent but we can always strive towards it.

One can be modern and still decent
I think I'm not a saint either.
Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b]

Wat a Question!

Now see dis example!
Okay o

1 Like

Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by luizpippo(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
Anny505:

Lolz, Baba it got to a point were be say I no dey put offering if she dey lead for praise and thanksgiving

Then after church na straight to my AP for another round of service.... God please forgive your son

Chai, people's daughters are seeing things cheesy grin grin grin grin

Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by cutecommend: 2:37pm On May 08, 2022
illicit:
Haa no be today o

I have a girlfriend, she is a role model in their local church and community

Every body expects her to be a virgin or celibate at least but she isn't none of that

She gives me bj at will she begs me for sex hmmmm....
Really?
Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by illicit(m): 2:39pm On May 08, 2022
cutecommend:
Really?

Yeah

Past tho
Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by okoroemeka(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2022
cutecommend:
Have you ever had this shocker of trusting a decent-looking girl, sharing her testimony of how decent she is, hailing her as a wife-material, only to discover she is sleeping with a tout or a careless guy...

Share your experience.
there is this very good decent well behaved girl that lives near my mechanics workshop,one day I was repairing my vehicle and she passed,I admired her calm churchly behavior,hmm,my mech told me the story of how she was moaning seriously loudly in her room while been fvcked by somebody,what! immediately I gave her my own contact and wanted to see how loudly she can moan for me,I was not disappointed,she was naked fire and was the only girl I have ever met that craved to be fvcked anal, incredible,there is also the general overseers daughter that has to project the image of humility and good values of the church but her secret is that once every two weeks she will come all the way from orlu to my farmhouse for a full Saturday of unlimited unrestricted sex,from morning till evening, unlimited rounds,C you are a bad pastors daughter I beg.
Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by Southernigbo: 5:53pm On May 08, 2022
okoroemeka:
there is this very good decent well behaved girl that lives near my mechanics workshop,one day I was repairing my vehicle and she passed,I admired her calm churchly behavior,hmm,my mech told me the story of how she was moaning seriously loudly in her room while been fvcked by somebody,what! immediately I gave her my own contact and wanted to see how loudly she can moan for me,I was not disappointed,she was naked fire and was the only girl I have ever met that craved to be fvcked anal, incredible,there is also the general overseers daughter that has to project the image of humility and good values of the church but her secret is that once every two weeks she will come all the way from orlu to my farmhouse for a full Saturday of unlimited unrestricted sex,from morning till evening, unlimited rounds,C you are a bad pastors daughter I beg.
where u guys getting all these imaginary stories na? As 4 me once I see a lady who is well dressed and well behaved, I know and believe she is a good and religious babe. Don't have time 4 unnecessary assumptions or digging

1 Like

Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by cutecommend: 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
luizpippo:

Chai, people's daughters are seeing things cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by Gadalo1990: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
Never seen anyone
All girls are innocent,sweet and blessed
Anyone acting opposite is possessed..I have seen Muslim genie inside a beautiful Fulani geh so I know it's real
How? Do Geniez Exizt?
Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by tesuto1(m): 6:43am On Mar 03, 2023
I think decency is relative.
Re: Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. by MasterShifu010(m): 11:12am On Mar 03, 2023
Some people are fight real hard to derail this thread …

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl? / Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? / Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Boobs In Revealing Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.