Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. (42986 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Iamziggy: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
I’m a single lady and I just found out that I’m pregnant with twins but the father doesn’t want them. I don’t know what to do.

U know what to do when u open ya legs.... But u don't know what to do when you got pregnant... Aunty use dat idea wey u use take open ya legs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
I’m a single lady and I just found out that I’m pregnant with twins but the father doesn’t want them. I don’t know what to do.

Whatever you do, don't abort those bundles of joy and favour.

Do all you can to protect them in your womb.

Birth them. They will bring favour and joy into your life.

Twins are deities. Aborting them is an abomination.

Get in touch with Rev Mrs Olufunke Adetuberu on Instagram (she has over 20,000 followers so that you don't go and click the wrong one) maybe she'll be able to help you and link you up with agencies that are into women's reproductive health.

She's a counselor and handles a radio program that talks about stuff like this.

On the other hand, you could try and get in touch with ARFH, which I believe deals with the reproductive health of women or any other women-and-children-friendly based non-profit organizations in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by sexzymagic(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:

Don't abort the babies.. Don't mind what people will say, it's just a matter of 9 months and they will all become jealous and as for the father , that dude when you deliver the baby go run come to claim the babies, na then you go talk only if you get talk to talk... besides kids are blessings, when the time comes you will understand better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Praktikals(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is why we Hammer daily on the need to stay away from Immorality and sin.

Every Action or decisions we take in Disobedience to GOD has its Consequences.

It is a Pity that you have fallen into it.
You Have to Gear up and Face whatever comes.

Do not kill those babies under any circumstance because you will be adding Murder to Fornication.

Repent From your Sin and ask GOD for Mercy.
Inform his parents or anyone you know from his side.
Hold on GOD'S Mercy and Live on.
Children are Gifts from GOD.
May GOD Show you Mercy in JESUS Name..

I love a lady but she is presently married. I ve been trying to convince her to leave her present husband so I can have her fully as my second wife. Pls advise me with bible reference. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Femeto: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
Watimagbo.
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Phillip2see: 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
Come and born them for me na?
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by EmzyT: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Jashub:
A new account with a new moniker was created for the purpose of seeking attention . Na wah for joblessness

And it made front page ok bro grin Nairaland is gradually losing it's value!
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by dannex4adx(m): 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
funshint:
Congratulations! When they preach chastity to you; you'll say it's too hard. Now you've got a gift in double portion. Pls enjoy... you'll soon have sense!

I no wan laff but your comment make me laugh. You're absolutely correct sha.
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Gospel2Day: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
Just keep them. You enjoyed the sinful sex. Didn't you? Then, endure the shame.
Bible says "sin brings reproach."
Don't you ever think of aborting the twins.
They should not pay for your reckless sin.
Locate his parents, take an adult with you and go break the good news that their son is expecting twins.
May God help you to do what is right.
Trust me, you will get over the pains and shame and be happy you kept the pregnancy.
Shalom.
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
funshint:
Congratulations! When they preach chastity to you; you'll say it's too hard. Now you've got a gift in double portion. Pls enjoy... you'll soon have sense!
Don’t be too quick to Judge my brother,sometimes Life happens.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by nezer83: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:

Post ur picture let me see then I will tell you what to do....
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by AuroraB(f): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
How is it you girls don't know who wants a child with you or not You probably want to 'pin him to marry you with a pregnancy' undecided
Una no dey hear word say e no dey work
How would you feel if he grudgingly accept you and the pregnancy? Like a wife? Would you be happy to live with this person who at some point, rejected you
You people play too much sad
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Timoleon(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Foodqueen:
Suffer go loooonnnng for u.

U go call, u go tire.

U go beg for attention, u go tire.

U go fight yourself, thinking u are fighting him or his choosen wife, u go tire.

U go wish am badluck, u go tire.

It doesn't get easier.
it doesn’t get easier.
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Seun360(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Well, well, well, terminate the pregnancy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by April4th(m): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kajaard:

Wow, are you really serious about taking the kids in? That's really nice. If you are really serious and the op confirms that you are, I will chip in something financially from time to time to ease your burden.

cc: Homellyy

I’m 100% serious. I love kids, already have two of my own and two adopted.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by martooski(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
I support any decision you take, but please don't ABORT....

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by geechy: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Use geechy

@op...
I can bet the pregnancy happened because of 1cup of coldstone ice cream and sharwarma,,

I can bet the man who indulged you dived in like niqqa raw,,

I can bet you, you were the most satisfied after the 4rounds hammering,,

There are 2tins
1. If you birth the babies, they'll be called bastards
2. If you try to abort them, the process may harm you....

Choose the lesser evil
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by BadNews: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:

Where are you right now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by brightovio007(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
My dear, just endure this hard time, it will be well

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by chrisadigwe: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:

Awesome and sad. This should be good news on a normal day. Please don’t abort. If you need help you can try and reach out to people.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by teacherbim(f): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:

I beg of you, please do not abort the pregnancy,how I wished I could share one of my elder sister experience with you.
I'm your sperm donor would accept the children later.
Are you in Lagos, can I be your friend?

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by teacherbim(f): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
brightovio007:

My dear, just endure this hard time, it will be well
Coming from a man,thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Yves4real(f): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
Why is this thread filled with attacks, counter-attack and insults?
What if op is a troll?
Na wah o.
Op, talk to your family about your challenge because they are the ones that will be there for you in this stormy season. Some of us here won't remember this thread three months from now because of Buhari's govt. & the present state of our kwantri.
All the best o.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by fof1: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
Jashub:
A new account with a new moniker was created for the purpose of seeking attention . Na wah for joblessness

Which Attention...? Somebody is Seeking Advice and U call it Attention Seeking...Tomorrow when U read Obituary...for ur Failure to Render Passionate Counselling ...U will begin to Feel Regrets or Remorse...Pls do d Needful O.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Jman06(m): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
The guy man probably denied you because he isn't sure if he's responsible among your numerous knackers.

Pele o
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Elsueno: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:

Chai....and baby food is currently very very expensive woh, not to talk of pampers sef. If u abort them thunder go fire you! . You must give birth to them

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by fof1: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:

NO MATTER UR STATE...KEEP D BABIES AND SEEK HELP OF GOD AND MAN...PERIOD.
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by teacherbim(f): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
fof1:

Which Attention...? Somebody is Seeking Advice and U call it Attention Seeking...Tomorrow when U read Obituary...for ur Failure to Render Passionate Counselling ...U will begin to Feel Regrets or Remorse...Pls do d Needful O.
Don't mind some nairalanders, they expect everyone to share their ordeal with their real account so that they could use the person's past to troll him or her to serious depression.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
go to a to doc and abort of you are not ready to feed two extra mouths alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Vc123: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Pls keep those babies, drop your location and we will refer you to any teaching hospital close to you for confirmation,if real, dmedics will help financially without seeing you.thank you.facebook@dmedics. Good luck

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by ceedees05(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
if you don't mind, let me adopt them legally, I assure you maximum good care. Reach out to me if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by jamesharryson(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
I need them. If you are sure call me let's talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) / See How A Mother Tricks Her Baby Into Sleeping / Have I Done The Right Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.