Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. (43003 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Evangelynn(f): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
mariahAngel:

If you're sure you're not an illiterate, start by using your punctuations marks, then maybe we might have that conversation.

Better yet, I'm done having the abortion conversation with you.
Use of Punctuation marks is now your measurement of literacy lol stop embarrassing yourself and say something meaningful,who wants to waste time with you before common vamoose. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Evangelynn:

There is nothing to consider not many people adopt in this part of the world and besides there are orphans in need of families here the couple looking for children can get them if they want they cannot adopt every child.
In a country like Benin Republic now that abortion has been legalised she has no risk to bear because she can access safe abortions and meet a health professional that will take the procedure.

How many have the ministry been able to help and connect what about the pending ones how many have they catered for?
If you read carefully, you will see that I am only here addressing this particular case... not every case out there. undecided
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by mariahAngel(f): 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
Evangelynn:

Use of Punctuation marks is now your measurement of literacy lol stop embarrassing yourself and say something meaningful,who wants to waste time with you before common vamoose. grin

Aren’t you the one claiming to be more literate?
You should at least know the basics in English.

C’mon get your baby killing self out of my mentions!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by mariahAngel(f): 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you read carefully, you will see that I am only here addressing this particular case... not every case out there. undecided

Don’t waste your time. She’d rather the op had an abortion, then carry on like nothing happened.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by mariahAngel(f): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Homellyy, you are fortunate to be pregnant with not just one, but two babies! That is rare. It is a blessing too.

See, a male nairalander once shared his story on this platform. He’s been married for 9 years(as at that time) with no child, and he blamed it all on his wife.
He claimed his wife once had an abortion, therefore, it made her womb “too weak” to carry a pregnancy to term( at first she kept having miscarriages, then later could no longer get pregnant).
He claimed he hated his wife because according to him, it was her fault that they couldn’t have a child up to that point. And nobody could convince him that it wasn’t because of the abortion his wife had had earlier in her life.

Another nairalander, a female this time, shared her own story.
She’s been married for between 7-9 years as at that time(I’m not particularly sure of the amount of years), they’ve been looking for a child, only for her husband to sly her and impregnate a widow with 3 children, then the husband was begging her to accept the children as her own, but she was bitter towards her husband for betraying her.

Why am I sharing these stories with you? Your children are your gifts that so many people would do and give anything to have.

When blessings come at a time we’re not ready for them, it is hard for us to see them as a blessing.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Michelle55: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
mariahAngel:
Homellyy, you are fortunate to be pregnant with not just one, but two babies! That is rare. It is a blessing too.

See, a male nairalander once shared his story on this platform. He’s been married for 9 years(as at that time) with no child, and he blamed it all on his wife.
He claimed his wife once had an abortion, therefore, it made her womb “too weak” to carry a pregnancy to term( at first she kept having miscarriages, then later could no longer get pregnant).
He claimed he hated his wife because according to him, it was her fault that they couldn’t have a child up to that point. And nobody could convince him that it wasn’t because of the abortion his wife had had earlier in her life.

Another nairalander, a female this time, shared her own story.
She’s been married for between 7-9 years as at that time(I’m not particularly sure of the amount of years), they’ve been looking for a child, only for her husband to sly her and impregnate a widow with 3 children, then the husband was begging her to accept the children as her own, but she was bitter towards her husband for betraying her.

Why am I sharing these stories with you? Your children are your gifts that so many people would do and give anything to have.

When blessings come at a time we’re not ready for them, it is hard for us to see them as a blessing.
Thank you so much.. I needed this, I hope the Op does the right thing when it comes to the kids

4 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by mariahAngel(f): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Michelle55:

Thank you so much.. I needed this, I hope the Op does the right thing when it comes to the kids

You’re welcome. smiley

I hope so too.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Evangelynn(f): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
mariahAngel:

Aren’t you the one claiming to be more literate?
You should at least know the basics in English.

C’mon get your baby killing self out of my mentions!

Yes,I am more literate than you and I also understand basic English which you clearly lack hence your problem with comprehension.

"Baby killing self" LMAO you are a just a comic relief.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by mariahAngel(f): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
Evangelynn:

Yes,I am more literate than you and I also understand basic English which you clearly lack hence your problem with comprehension.

"Baby killing self" LMAO you are a just a comic relief.

More literate because you see nothing wrong in killing babies?

Be bold enough to use your main moniker yeah? Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Raalsalghul: 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
This is an interesting thread: very interesting.

Gbas gbos everywhere!

5 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by angelfallz(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
asin eh!

Don't mind such people. They want to eat their cake and have it. But God has a way dealing with such people.

mariahAngel:

When they want it it's a child, when they don't want it it's termed a "foetus/embryo".

You baby killers should just stay faraway from me, because y'all disgust me!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by BRATISLAVA: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ogechi?
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Jamesbally: 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Homellyy:
I’m a single lady and I just found out that I’m pregnant with twins but the father doesn’t want them. I don’t know what to do.

Check your mail
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by muheeb01(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2021
He must have a reason or who on earth will reject a bundle of joy that some people are looking for,may be he's very poor or you're pregnant for a married man
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by uglymods: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

More literate because you see nothing wrong in killing babies?

Be bold enough to use your main moniker yeah? Thanks.

she is amazontopaz
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by debbydams(f): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mercychen:
You guys should stop opening legs up and down anyhow na? Chai!

Ok. Now the man has rejected the pregnancy, you're going to bring those innocent souls into the world to suffer...

What will it take this generation to abstain till marriage because apart from the spiritual implications, the physical implications are even more devastating and most times irreparable.
Simple chastity has become a herculean task for this generation.

Just go get a job and start saving ahead for when you'll deliver because times are hard and you can't afford to be a burden to anyone. Even the one responsible has dodged you because he knows what it entails.

Go get a job!
u think it's that easy to get a job in Nigeria now?

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
debbydams:
u think it's that easy to get a job in Nigeria now?

There are openings in schools always. By the time she gets to one or two schools, there's no way she won't get a job.

Even at supermarts and standard pharmacies. She can get something decent at least..it mus'nt be a multinational job. She might be lucky though. Who knows.?
Let her just launch out first and the rest will be history.
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Pumpumking: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
I’m a single lady and I just found out that I’m pregnant with twins but the father doesn’t want them. I don’t know what to do.

tell him to do DNA so u dont trap him!(no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by lexy2014: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

Stop being so damn cruel!

Kindly explain how she is being cruel?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
how many month are they? I want twins
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by josite: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Go get a good job and look after urself and the twins and out them out for adoption if u are still not ready for them
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by lkillbrokehoes: 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
Your carelessness, what do you expect us to do for you? carry your cross yourself.

that's how most of you just open legs wide for random niggas without thinking about the effect.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Muzikluva(m): 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry. Some people can just be so cruel! Please talk to your parents and involve them. Twins are so precious OMG
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by praise11925(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
Pls DM n keep the baby for me. T&C
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Nukilia: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bring yourself and the twins to my house. You are welcome
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Elidrisy20: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
Keep dem they are your future investment cool
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by mayorphilz: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
Contact me I need it
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by BadNews: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please Give it to me
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:

This life ehn, and I am looking for a lady I can pay to have kid(s) for me and leave with a written and signed agreement or even if it is a baby mama that will leave the kids for me and run.

lipsrsealed undecided shocked
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Olarewaju89: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
meetme01:

Ma'am don't mind all those cowards chastising you.

What's your age bracket?

Are your parents aware? If yes, your mom could be a good support system at this time.

If no, you need to get them involved at this early stage and if perhaps, you feel it won't go down well with them, get a sister, cousin or family friend that you are comfortable with to confide in, to talk to them.

Try this and give an update to see what would be the next step (counsel, advice and intervention). I believe this would work.

My dear, lots of guys are irresponsible which they later regret in life when it dawns on them, what a foolish decision they took wayback.

Lots of applications for adoption are on my table. This is to tell you that, the gift God is about to handle over to you, is priceless.

This time will pass. Whatever support you need, ask and assistance will come. The bright future should be your focus.

It will be rough, but believe me, it will end in praise.. Amen

See the way you serious by giving the Op good advice. cheesy

The idiot is seeking for attention oo

The mond that push the rubbish to front.... undecided
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Nackzy: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
Bring them to me i will Adopt them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) / Have I Done The Right Things? / Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.