Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? (10699 Views)

The Economy Just Got More Turbulent - Punch Editorial Board / Cold War Still Rages Between South-South Governors, Godfathers / Army Launches ‘Crocodile Smile’ As #EndSARS Protests Spread To More Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? by Broveens42(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
South east is classier
Owerri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? by forgiveness: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nigercity:

Why don't you name the stadiums in Ibadan!
Kk, I agree obeama Asa is in Rivers State (not in Abia state like other ASA communities in Aba) but I still maintain my ground! Construction has never started there (you can as well, show me pictures of that campus)

Anyway as for stadiums in ABA
I know enyimba stadium inside Town
I also know of chuku something stadium near obikabia junction (that should be mbawsi in isialangwa l.g.a ) after ogborhill!
There's another one in osisisoma, I can't really remember the name, infact NNdC was even building another stadium in Asa, also remember Etche field in Aba is being remolded to a mini stadium and strip mall, the last time I checked, it has reached 70 completion,

Stadium is never a big deal in Abia
For e.g small town like abiriba have up to 3 stadium, (Akahaba stadium, Erinma stadium, and Abiriba central stadium) non was built by government! Nkporo and ohafia still have there own, Making that single local government (ohafia l.G.A ) to have up to 5 stadium!

You don't even know anything in Aba
Cos, the last time I checked alot of people from Cameroon are living in Aba! (Calabar and ABA has the highest number of Cameroon citizens in Nigeria!) So saying victory learning don't have foreign students is a typical lie, many schools in Aba have foreign, let's not even mention living world, or the school one Dr Emmanuel from Delta built!

Foreigners from Europe, America and Asia not Africans.
Re: Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? by Broveens42(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Irete, Imo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? by Broveens42(m): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Irete, Imo state is amazing

Re: Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? by Favour623(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
uthlaw:
I no nothing bro....as I de like this,na how to leave this country b my agenda!
wish u good luck
Re: Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? by TplenT(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Decide2rise:
We ain't talking about the largest city here, we are talking about liveable cities and Enugu is ahead of Ibadan in that context. You saying Enugu is too small shows you don't know Enugu well. It comprises of 3 local govt incase you don't know.

Even if the 3 local governments are very big,that
still makes Enugu small.

Ibadan has 11 LGA's.Only Ibadan.
Though, I don't want to be part of this silly debate,but the fact is that all SE states capitals
combined might just be the size of Ibadan only.
Re: Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? by Favour623(m): 7:56am On Nov 02, 2021
TplenT:

Even if the 3 local governments are very big,that
still makes Enugu small.

Ibadan has 11 LGA's.Only Ibadan.
Though, I don't want to be part of this silly debate,but the fact is that all SE states capitals
combined might just be the size of Ibadan only.
its not by size,Ibadan is also big than lagos city.ibadan has 5 urban Lga and 6 semiurban and the 5 urban Lga are small with old modern house with brown roof

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? by Favour623(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2021
forgiveness:

Hahahahahhahaha! And this is your standard?? cheesy

Dude! Ibadan and Abeokuta is more developed than those places. Oshogbo and Akure are far better than Aba, Umuahia, Abakaliki, Awka and Nnewi. Gbam
Ibadan brown roof and Abeokuta red mood town more developed than Aba?You must be high.Aba is modern with many industries,the main reason why Abia state is the 5 most industrialized state in nigeria is Aba,and u are comparing it with your old modern city,some people funny ooo!!!Nnewi is more developed than Ibadan and Akure Fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? by forgiveness: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2021
Favour623:
Ibadan brown roof and Abeokuta red mood town more developed than Aba?You must be high.Aba is modern with many industries,the main reason why Abia state is the 5 most industrialized state in nigeria is Aba,and u are comparing it with your old modern city,some people funny ooo!!!Nnewi is more developed than Ibadan and Akure Fact

Hahahahahaha! grin Aba modern kwa! Bhuahahaha! grin

How many flyovers and bridges in Aba?

How many shoprites or malls in Aba? grin

How many international or local eateries in Aba? grin

How many international 3 or 4 stars hotels in Aba?

Mention the first 4 industrialized states in Nigeria.

I love Aba but it’s no where near Ibadan, Abeokuta, Akure and Oshogbo in terms development and modernization.

1 Like

Re: Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? by Favour623(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
forgiveness:

I love Aba but it’s no where near Ibadan, Abeokuta, Akure and Oshogbo in terms development and modernization.
hahahaha!The first 4 most industrialized state is lagos,ogun,rivers,and anambra.u most be high to said that Ibadan,Akure,oshogbo,abeukuta are more developed and look modern than Aba.i can't mention things in Aba u have phone y don't u use it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? by Nigercity: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
forgiveness:

Lolz...
Which weed did you smoke!
Everyone who have been to oshogbo, Abeokuta, akure (to an extent) and greater part of Ibadan, will laugh hard at this your stale joke! All this places you mentioned are slums {infact Ibadan is one of the biggest slums in Africa) Google it!
All these brown roof clusters you are mentioned as cities, don't even look modern conpare to villages in East, places such as Abiriba, oba, orlu e.t.c looks more modern

Than those places you mentioned, infact Abeokuta is the worst, if not for bad roads OTA in the same ogun state looks more modern, than Abekouta (brown roof everywhere!) Tufikwa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? by Broveens42(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Irete, Imo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? by Broveens42(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Oguta, Imo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? by leofab(f): 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
KoshCAD:
How what you posted look like Akure?

Is this not your so called enugu, your mega city. A place you called city
enugu is a state and Enugu haba city too…
Re: Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? by melodyogonna(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I intentionally didn’t want to say you are blabbing like a 2year old boy when you said “you mentioned Ado Ekiti in Kano” as if Kano is a house.
lmao this is funny grin grin grin talk say he mentioned it a if Kano is a house grin grin
Re: Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? by Favour623(m): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
SE Cities is more developed and look modern than SW cities every village in the east look like city with many tall and fine house,sport house and hotels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? by EmekaA125(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Favour623:
SE Cities is more developed and look modern than SW cities every village in the east look like city with many tall and fine house,sport house and hotels
100%.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? by EmekaA125(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
waldigit:

The Yoruba of Western Nigeria have large, dense, permanent settlements, based upon farming rather than upon industrialization, the pattern of which is traditional rather than an outgrowth of acculturation. They are undoubtedly the most urban of all African peoples,
https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/221604?journalCode=ajs#
Pictorial evidence please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / BREAKING: Shame, as FG/Buhari Fails to Pay August Salary on 25th / Buhari: We Need Divine Guidance Now - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.