Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos (35667 Views)

Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet / Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World / Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Sirheny007(m): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
This Is What Some Grains Of Sand Look Like When Magnified 100 To 300 Times.

Silicone Oxide (SiO2).
The glass like property is clearly visible.

3 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Father and son from the same German regiment read a letter from their respective wife and mother at the front, 1915.

Damn.. This is so touching and emotional.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by THeGamerBTL: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2021
PERVENCHE:

look how small and insignificant we are. And that picture is from our own solar system.

and just to think there are billions upon billions of solar systems in our universe.

further more, there are billions upon billions of universe.

earth cannot be the only place where intelligent life exist.

our gods must be aliens from an advanced world.

if you ask my dog, he would tell you I am a god who created and Feeds him and that I will judge him on the last day. that's why he worships me in all situations.

if only he knew better
True talk bro

5 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2021
Karleb:

Nigeria has finished patapata!
Actually, they increased the price of the cigarettes to discourage smoking

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Succex1(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Japanese Samurai, 1866.

Photograph by Felice Beato.
Why does this guy resemble Dwayne Johnson? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by henryobinna(m): 11:51am On Oct 31, 2021
HenryDion:

You think it takes one person to effect a change? One smart person in the midst of dumbasses will make no difference. A cup of water doesn't make an ocean, neither does a tree make a forest.

It takes a collective effort to effect change, and that is not possible when 95% of the populace are dumb.

This is not time to be sentimental and cry what have you done. You, what have you done? Even if I've done a thing, how would you feel the impact when the black mind is never ready to support their own, but rather seek ways to bring the individual down due to envy and selfishness.

I know how many times I've started a business in most remote places in Nigeria, only to get frustrated by the indigenes.

Throwing that card of 'what have you done' makes you an idiot. That's the same card the present government played, and where has it led us?

You're just proving me right by this hogwash you just spewed.
I'm an idiot because I called out the bullshït in the other guy's claims. Very smart and intelligent, I see. Have a nice Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
henryobinna:
I'm an idiot because I called out the bullshït in the other guy's claims. Very smart and intelligent, I see. Have a nice Sunday.

I'm repulsed by ignorance... It is as it is... Have a nice Sunday too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Julianaa: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Sane people will buy the food instead, who cigar epp?
exactly, there is a reason the price is that high

So it will be out of reach for most people which will reduce addiction

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Chiden(f): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOqtFWOZUaQ

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by fattprince(m): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Sane people will buy the food instead, who cigar epp?
I mean immediately I saw this I just thank God I don't smoke talk more of getting addicted in case I find myself in Australia or anywhere else.

8 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Karleb(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
sheanzy:
I don't blame u guys, the hardship and hatred u guys have for Nigeria have made u criticize Nigeria at any given point

Cigarettes is most expensive in Australia than in the whole world, infact iit's 5x more costlier than what a pack of cigarettes is being sold in United States.

So this has nothing to do with Nigeria, i know the country is hard but it's not everything u people should start calling naira abeg.. haba!!

Even if you increase the price of a pack of cigarettes to 10x its current price in Nigeria, it won't still buy what you see in the picture.

5 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
fattprince:

I mean immediately I saw this I just thank God I don't smoke talk more of getting addicted in case I find myself in Australia or anywhere else.
grin

Julianaa:
exactly, there is a reason the price is that high

So it will be out of reach for most people which will reduce addiction
Yeah. true.
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by realestate99: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Persian Warrior Gloves, from Safavid Dynasty in the 1500s.
A very great invention for hand to hand combat, although, I would like to know how heavy it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by BluntCrazeMan: 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
This is how much food you can get for the cost of a pack of cigarettes in Australia.
So that means, smoking in Australia is only for the rich..

2 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by BluntCrazeMan: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mynd44
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Lamasta(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nice thread from our very own Explorers cool

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Depressed101: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Story for the god's
Dumbo
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Depressed101: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tokskob2008:

[s]Yes you are right, they were invented by individuals but do you know that their government took charge and came to their aid in most cases before it actually became this big? Can African government or in this case Nigerian government do such or haven't you seen a lot of those smart individuals on NL front-page with one little invention or the other but you and I know that's where it ends so you see where government comes to play in all this now? American car maker Ford got his big boost when the government stepped in but we know that can't happen in Nigeria. Even before Innoson there has been so many guys that has tried car making in this country but when the government refused to assist they all died off, a man started car making in the 80s but till he died nothing much came out of it and even after death nothing cos it was abandoned just the way he left it. I don't know how Innoson does his magic to get to this present stage and the man is really trying honestly but believe me if the government had assisted him one way or the other maybe we won't be using foreign cars much again. So you see my brother even if you invent anything and you don't have the necessary backup it all amounts to total waste at the end.[/s]

I didn't care to read, I know you will call government in that post, but I will tell you something, you don't need the government's help to create something phenomenal that actually provides solution to life problems...

What you see the white people enjoying today are what their fore fathers suffered for, they tinkered their brain tirelessly to solve problems, they traveled wide not thinking about themselves, putting themselves in danger and not thinking about money, you see elon musk? The technology he uses today in his Tesla cars has always been in existence, by Nikola Tesla, go and read the man's history, he suffered, infact most of his work was failure, nobody gave him enough money to do his project, he sold alot of his properties, wealth and the rest just to emback on projects that will later be usefull 100years later...

You know Thomas Edison, Albert estein.. What they have in common is that they put much hardwork in what they did, nobody gave a Bleep about them until they had something going that caught people's attention, infact some of them never got the appreciation they deserved until 100s of years later... So think twice before you point your finger at the government, the government is Also you..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
This is how much food you can get for the cost of a pack of cigarettes in Australia.
Dem kon say make I no leave Nigeria.
But wait O how much come be pack of cigarette for Ausc ? Dem no want make man smoke again niyen O.
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by zieraw2005(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ok na
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by DoggoneDogg: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

this is lovely!!

todays fashion sense is just anonyin. Exposing all the extra bodies tueh

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by DoggoneDogg: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
[s]
Explorers:
Nappies In Sweden Have A Father On The Packaging.
[/s]
angry angry
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Daum: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Victoria, Queen of the United Kingdom, at Balmoral Castle in Scotland, with her son Albert Edward, Prince of Wales (right), and Tsar Nicholas II of Russia (left).

Seated on the left is Alexandra, Tsarina of Russia, holding her baby daughter Grand Duchess Olga. 1896

They were related

2 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by iamL(f): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Vin Disel walked Paul Walker’s daughter, Meadown, down the aisle for her wedding.

This act got my heart melting. It simply shows that family isn't only by blood and blood is thicker than water is simply a statement.

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by iamL(f): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
2:30am, midnight sun at the Arctic Circle.

I will love to experience this.

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by IbileIfe: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
RAID (French police unit).
In this kind of gear, Nigerian police can deal with the Boko Haram bandits.

4 Likes

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Prenonjebose: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
The pitch in Greenland with Icebergs in the background is picturesque.

1 Like

Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by iamL(f): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explorers:
Jewish prisoners after being liberated from a death train, 1945.

Hiaan. One of the adverse effects of human government.
Re: Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos by Habayomie(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
Karleb:

Nigeria has finished patapata!
You got it wrong,...it means cigarettes are very expensive in Australia.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination / I Regret Going To The University / Delta State Polytechnic Stadium, Ozoro In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.