Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? (27837 Views)

Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by kinglee007(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
pocohantas:

Yes, for many of them it can be cured. Not recycling clothes dirty clothes, shaving, bathing at least twice a day and a simple antiperspirant would give 85% success.

Ehen!!! Are you for real? Antiperspirant and Shaving dey help too and not one all these helped one certain BBN girl. Oops, this my mouth o! Anyways, thanks for the information.

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
author=emmyluizzz post=107213845]
is just a forum...I'm here to catch fun and play also
Ok. If you say so.

but why WILL someone have a username as smelling sperm.
I needed to be sure
.oh.. it's even his moniker. Okey-dokey.
Enjoy!
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by emmyluizzz: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
kinglee007:

Ehen!!! Are you for real? Antiperspirant and Shaving dey help too and not one all these helped one certain BBN girl. Oops, this my mouth o! Anyways, thanks for the information.
you mean tacha

most girls especially nairaland girls are like tacha...

very sweet looking outside but inside na war...

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by emmyluizzz: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mercychen:
author=emmyluizzz post=107213845]
Ok. If you say so.

.oh.. it's even his moniker. Okey-dokey. Enjoy!
you see.
it seems you judge men to early

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Drella(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mercychen:

How old are you?

Grow up!

Nice response!

Thinking about ass on a Sunday!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
Drella:

Nice response!

I tire o, my sister.
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by kalvoken(m): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
emmyluizzz:
Snoring

Snoring is a hoarse or harsh sound from nose or mouth that
occurs when breathing is partially obstructed while sleeping.
One of my uncle in Abia state is the oga kpatakpata of snoring
committee in Nigeria. Lol

lalasticlala
lalasticlala

Your uncle is just oga kpatakpana in apprentice zone. My brother's snore himself. You can only compare him to the type of electricity generators used by welders.

The worst of it all is that in a twinkle if an eye, he done fall asleep.

2 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by emmyluizzz: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Drella:

Nice response!

this shows how st*pid and uneducated you are

so one is free to think about ass on normal week days except on Sunday becos of what exactly

so foolish
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by emmyluizzz: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
kalvoken:

Your uncle is just oga kpatakpana in apprentice zone. My brother's is snore himself. You can only compare him to the type of electricity generators used by welders.

The worst of it all is that in a twinkle if an eye, he done fall asleep.

I can relate bro

the fall asleep so easily
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by kalvoken(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
emmyluizzz:

so one is free to think about ass on normal week days except on Sunday becos of what exactly

so foolish

Haba. Just like that?

Same you that asked someone if she doesn't know when one is playing with her.
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by emmyluizzz: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
kalvoken:

Haba. Just like that?

Same you that asked someone if she doesn't know when one is playing with her.
only Mercy is allowed to play with me today

she should not take that advantage

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Drella(m): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
emmyluizzz:

so foolish

Remember the sabbath day and keep it holy.
Thus sayeth the lord thy God.
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Drella(m): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
emmyluizzz:

only Mercy is allowed to play with me today

she should not take that advantage

Ment
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by JuanJO(m): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mercychen:

If you've ever slept in a room with someone that snores, you won't wish for it. As in... It can cause depression overnight because you'll not be able to sleep.

Some snoring can be very disturbing and annoying. Especially those ones that sound like the starting sound of a generator or a fast moving train at yaba. Hian!

I don't pray or wish for a snoring partner.
non is good but I still insist that snoring is far better. Have you ever had a close conversation with someone whose mouth stinks? Or someone whose body smells bad.
I can stay with someone with bad breath

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by walyx(m): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
Abeg let her snore in peace. I go forgive that if mata worst, na to gv her mouth guard.. mouth n body odour is a NO!

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by emmyluizzz: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Drella:

Remember the sabbath day and keep it holy. Thus sayeth the lord thy God.
did same says Bleep and do all manner of sins on other days
you are getting the wrong doctrine ..pls change your church

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Drella(m): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
emmyluizzz:

did same says Bleep and do all manner of sins on other days

you are getting the wrong doctrine ..pls change your church

What you initially said was not a sin but was unholy.
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by wumi2017(f): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Emi ko,none of the above
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Badonasty(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Snoring
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
Snoring.
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
I can manage snoring oooo but you see anything odour no be me and you. More reason why I stop having conversations with okada men back in those days the day I mistakenly open conversation with one on a Tuesday morning like that, inside me was like Oh! God deliver me o

3 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Rickmann: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
emmyluizzz:
Can you give up on your relationship or marriage over any of
these? (Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring)

The good news is, all of the above, are curable. Yes you can
get em fixed up for good if you want.

Snoring would be manageable for me though..
But body and mouth odour, oh! pls.
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by LILTJAY: 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
all this things are common with igbo people.
Spits. ..

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by KarinaLove(f): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
Men On Nairaland And (Mouth Odour + Body Odour + Snoring) Are All In A Loving Relationship.

Before you quote me, remove your boxers right now and smell it.

Now you be the judge grin

**Spits**

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by ismodiwa(m): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
None
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Karleb(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
None! angry
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Hdhdhd(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
I will manage being single
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Larryhoover(m): 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
None OOOOOOOOO!!!
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by jericco1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Snoring can be tolerated but not the rest
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Sureblack47: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
I fit manage body odour small, but if u da snore stay sha stay away
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by BABANGBALI: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
If I call the names of nairaland girls wey get all these things, nairaland go shake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.