Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? (28567 Views)

Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Caseless: 5:35am On Nov 01, 2021
emmyluizzz:
Snoring

Snoring is a hoarse or harsh sound from nose or mouth that
occurs when breathing is partially obstructed while sleeping.
One of my uncle in Abia state is the oga kpatakpata of snoring
committee in Nigeria. Lol
you got me laughing with that position for your uncle. grin
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Bravemind55(m): 5:36am On Nov 01, 2021
[People go just dey call virgin anyhow,so u know say to b virgin na good thing, u come Rush dey go collect d**k. quote author=Drella post=107227155]

I'm a virgin[/quote]
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Chochovini: 5:39am On Nov 01, 2021
emmyluizzz:
Snoring

Snoring is a hoarse or harsh sound from nose or mouth that occurs when breathing is partially obstructed while sleeping. One of my uncle in Abia state is the oga kpatakpata of snoring committee in Nigeria. Lol
. Lols. Just call him a night Trumpeter.
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Salako01(m): 6:06am On Nov 01, 2021
Omo na suicide squad o. Everything bad in one line grin. I will pass on all.
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by rennybolux(f): 6:18am On Nov 01, 2021
I can manage body odour,nah just to get him deodorant and NCP anticeptic,both can be used to reduce or permanently eliminate body odor,shaving armpit hair also reduces body odor...bt mouth odor and snoring ehnn I cnt cope,it's a nah fr me.

If you can't fix yaself who will�
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Assumptabeke(f): 6:22am On Nov 01, 2021
It will definitely be only snoring.... At least once I am at asleep, I may not be conscious of things or noise around me.
No one can manage body odor and halitosis.
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by omojesu202(m): 6:37am On Nov 01, 2021
pocohantas:
Many people suffering from mouth and body odour do not know. Some have terrible hygienes, some might be medical, some just do not know. If the person is willing to pick up some habits that could help, then it can and should be fixed.

Same applies to snoring. Sleeping postures and losing some excess fat via exercise can help.

Nigerians see you with these issues and they don’t tell you. Not an easy thing to address sha.

In all, I can’t manage any because they are things that can be fixed ASAP. I’ll prefer they are fixed than me managing for life.

how do you fix snoring?
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Born2Breed(f): 6:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
Most nairaland boys have all these combined. Don't quote me please.

grin grin grin
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Salako01(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2021
Mercychen:

If you've ever slept in a room with someone that snores, you won't wish for it. As in... It can cause depression overnight because you'll not be able to sleep.

Some snoring can be very disturbing and annoying. Especially those ones that sound like the starting sound of a generator or a fast moving train at yaba. Hian!

I don't pray or wish for a snoring partner.

I once stayed with someone that his was the worst in West Africa. I nearly lost my mind. I wake up feeling angry each time. Omo, na me use hand go pay for another house for that guy. Like I personally took it upon myself to look for it and pay. Saved me from leaving this sweet world too early. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Mvena(f): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
You don follow all of them na
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by sexzymagic(m): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2021
I can't manage any one abeg... Which one come be mouth odour , body odour and snoring kwa.
Abegi na single I single & e better make I single dey go than managing
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 01, 2021
Salako01:

I once stayed with someone that his was the worst in West Africa. I nearly lost my mind. I wake up feeling angry each time. Omo, na me use hand go pay for another house for that guy. Like I personally took it upon myself to look for it and pay. Saved me from leaving this sweet world too early. grin

Chai! I can imagine. Lol...

That thing can drive one nuts and the one snoring will be so deep in sleep? Their snoring doesn't disturb them.
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by KosyJerry(m): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2021
I can't manage anything odour... I'll rather go with snoring pls. Thank you
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by muheeb01(m): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2021
I can manage snoring by finding somewhere else to go and sleep but odour I can't deal with that
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Theoarhics: 7:49am On Nov 01, 2021
Mouth odour. You see body odour and snoring you have no control over the attack they bring except you just leave where that person is.
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Solofresh2: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2021
Mercychen:
Non abeg! And that is because these things can be gotten rid of. So let the person treat it before approaching me for a relationship.

Anyone with any of these should seek solution and try to fix it instead of looking for acceptance or someone that will manage it with them. By

Must they approach you for a relationship

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by CoolJulian: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Snoring is manageable, body and mouth odour... Never!
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Prettyclown: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesygrin
Iyaebe:
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Prettyclown: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2021
I can't withstand any one of the three grin
emmyluizzz:
Can you give up on your relationship or marriage over any of
these? (Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring)

The good news is, all of the above, are curable. Yes you can
get em fixed up for good if you want.

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by emmyluizzz: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2021
Solofresh2:
Must they approach you for a relationship
leave am abeg...
this particular girl surprises me...

so primitive way of thinking
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Antell95(m): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2021
None
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by emmyluizzz: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2021
my second post to reach front page in 1week..
that's good
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Antell95(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
I can't ooo grin grin grin

I have none of those but I'm broke now.

Can we date?

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by emmyluizzz: 10:32am On Nov 01, 2021
Antell95:

Can we date?
pls say yes
that nigga need pu**y bad
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2021
emmyluizzz:
Snoring

Snoring is a hoarse or harsh sound from nose or mouth that
occurs when breathing is partially obstructed while sleeping.
One of my uncle in Abia state is the oga kpatakpata of snoring
committee in Nigeria. Lol
U can always get an earplug or sleep in a separate room every night, but that mouth odour or body odour is a big no no o
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Antell95(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2021
emmyluizzz:

pls say yes

that nigga need pu**y bad

You head dey there cool

Correct guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2021
Antell95:

Can we date?
u sure say u quote the right person?? undecided undecided
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Antell95(m): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
u sure say u quote the right person?? undecided undecided

Yes I quoted you Beebah. I'm very cute and fresh with no blemish but na money remain.
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 01, 2021
Antell95:

Yes I quoted you Beebah. I'm very cute and fresh with no blemish but na money remain.
I tell u say I dey look for bf ni? undecided
I am not interested smiley
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Antell95(m): 11:04am On Nov 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
I tell u say I dey look for bf ni? undecided
I am not interested smiley

But I'm interested. Your interest will come along the line, so let's get started already. kiss
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2021
Antell95:

But I'm interested. Your interest will come along the line, so let's get started already. kiss
No deceive yourself ooo, no be me dey my profile picture ooo undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? / The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man / How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.