Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? (27840 Views)

Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by eburuu: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
Most nairaland boys have all these combined. Don't quote me please.
true most of them are abakelki
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Snoring
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Trustedpronet: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
I lost my architect girl friend those days because of mouth odour. Today she is very rich married with 3kids. If to sey I know sey cure dey I for marry her o. Lol

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by FalseProphet1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
pocohantas:
Many people suffering from mouth and body odour do not know. Some have terrible hygienes, some might be medical, some just do not know. If the person is willing to pick up some habits that could help, then it can and should be fixed.

Same applies to snoring. Sleeping postures and losing some excess fat via exercise can help.

Nigerians see you with these issues and they don’t tell you. Not an easy thing to address sha.

In all, I can’t manage any because they are things that can be fixed ASAP. I’ll prefer they are fixed than me managing for life.
How do you fix snoring...
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Munzy14(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
emmyluizzz:
Can you give up on your relationship or marriage over any of
these? (Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring)

The good news is, all of the above, are curable. Yes you can
get em fixed up for good if you want.

Only snoring...

Mouth odor... lipsrsealed No...I can't joke with pecks and kisses at interval.

Body odour mbanu...So if she pass people will say Munzy babe pass here o.. angry

But wait o, how do you tackle snoring?..
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by MrPresent(m): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
If you have MOUTH ODOUR, the problem is from your GUT. If u like brush mouth from now till forever. If u don't tackle it from the inside of your organ, you are just wasting your precious time.

Don't you know there are people who don't even brush mouth yet there mouth don't even smell.

But some people mouth smell nomatter how they brush. It just SMELLS!!!

I have a remedy for you. It's a Foreign Product. Though it is Expensive... N25K per pack but very effective.

It was made specifically to tackle Mouth Odour and other Internal Organ problems.

It tackles the problem from the GUT. If you have money, I would suggest you get more than a pack to enable you use it for like 2 to 3 months.

You will thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Pedyson: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Non please... undecided
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by federal9: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
I hate mouth odor, especially all those guy at the football viewing center fighting themselves over Cr7 and Messi.

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Kriss216: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
Most nairaland boys have all these combined. Don't quote me please.
So much for your #radical4Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Flower1198: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
undecidedNone
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Mogul750: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
grin grin mouth odour manageable,cux i go dey far while u talk

2 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by gegeor(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
body and mouth odour is very wrong
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Myer(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
SmellySperm:
Can't manage none. I'm not a manager

I think body odour is easiest to manage.
Na money for better perfume e go just chop.

Cos how do you enjoy passionate kisses with someone with mouth odour?
Even for your wedding you go dey dread the words You may Kiss your bride/groom.lol

And how can you sleep especially after stressful days when theres a heavy snoring beside you?
Snoring get levels oh.

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Thebraveman: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
None pls
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Damnfailure: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
I have mouth odur and I snore not in any relationship nobody wants a faliure. Though I doubt mine is due to poor hygiene.
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Greenback: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mercychen:

How old are you?

Grow up!
Answer simple question nah,do u have a big or small yanch?
grin grin grin
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Munzy14(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
federal9:
I hate mouth odor, especially all those guy at the football viewing center fighting themselves over Cr7 and Messi.
You never jam some people for early morning mass...Catholics here will understand very well...

One day, our priest had to announce please if you are coming for church, at least try brush your teeth. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Keals: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
emmyluizzz:

only Mercy is allowed to play with me today

she should not take that advantage
Excuse me? Did you skip a meal or what? Behave jor!
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by sureinfo: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
Snoring is very normal to me, but mouth and body odour na die o
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by eburuu: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
90% of white people have body odur but yet they know how to handle it
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by BMathew: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
OP
Do you know the difference between Manage and Tolerate?
There's no negative vibes that can't be properly managed but to tolerate them is a matter of choice.
Manage: hey dear, you snore.. I don't feel too cool about that can we look for a way to handle that, with so much love while stating that.
Tolerate: hey, it is either you change or count me out, I can't take this sh*t anymore...you snore, has body odour and can't help it... I'm out.

It all depends on what you see.

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by noble2faith(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mercychen:

How old are you?

Grow up!

Mercy .. hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by grafixdon: 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
I stopped snoring the day my wife played my snoring record on her phone, oh boy, I pitied her. So horrible. If she's the one snoring that bad, I'd have been sleeping in another room.

3 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Maxwell4404(m): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Never ever, ever never.... Helloooo you get Brest you get yanch you sabi cook you get fine face, you come get mouth odour, body Odour or you come dey snor u no be wife material
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by noble2faith(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
The OP must be a trouble monger. See how he just dey fight everyone
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Munzy14(m): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
emmyluizzz:
Snoring

Snoring is a hoarse or harsh sound from nose or mouth that
occurs when breathing is partially obstructed while sleeping.
One of my uncle in Abia state is the oga kpatakpata of snoring
committee in Nigeria. Lol
I feel this your uncle is the Secretary of that committee...

The president is one of my family friend...She loud pass tiger gen..damn... grin

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Opeyemiextra(f): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
All these things can be worked on when the affected person is intentional but people want to be accepted the way they are even when they can be better. So, you will work on yourself, get your shit together and we'll see.
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by kkonyeji(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Drella:

Nice response!

Thinking about ass on a Sunday!

See this one, as if you don't Bleep on Sunday.
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by KarinaLove(f): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
MrPresent:
If you have MOUTH ODOUR, the problem is from your GUT. If u like brush mouth from now till forever. If u don't tackle it from the inside of your organ, you are just wasting your precious time.

Don't you know there are people who don't even brush mouth yet there mouth don't even smell.

But some people mouth smell nomatter how they brush. It just SMELLS!!!

I have a remedy for you. It's a Foreign Product. Though it is Expensive... N25K per pack but very effective.

It was made specifically to tackle Mouth Odour and other Internal Organ problems.

It tackles the problem from the GUT. If you have money, I would suggest you get more than a pack to enable you use it for like 2 to 3 months.

You will thank me later.

I know a Man in my office that will pay for 10 packs of this your product. Money is not his issue. He has Money.

How to recommend him to you now without sounding insulting is the issue now undecided

You know this is a sensitive issue. His girlfriend confined in me that she doesn't like kissing him becos of this.

Women can talk Sha.

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by kkonyeji(m): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
emmyluizzz:

only Mercy is allowed to play with me today

she should not take that advantage

Bros u funny ooo....I like you.
Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by geechy: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mercychen:
Non abeg! And that is because all these things can be gotten rid of. It all lies on the persons determination..

Anyone with any of these should seek solution and try to fix it instead of looking for acceptance or someone to manage it with you.

Mercy Chen Chen Chen!!

U for ask am if it is your calling to manage odourous disease??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Ashez: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
Non of the above, I repeat non of the above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable / My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.