Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Throwback Photo Of Alaafin Of Oyo, A Diviner And Legendary Capt. William A. Ross - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Alaafin Of Oyo, A Diviner And Legendary Capt. William A. Ross (60438 Views)

Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military / Capt. Jonathan Polit Dies In Accident (pics) / Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Alaafin Of Oyo, A Diviner And Legendary Capt. William A. Ross by 0balufonlll: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
Amalekki:

No, it's just what it is. They are greater than their fathers.

And does this military greatness mean they're occupied their father's position?

And has this military greatness ended with the invasion of Ilorin army?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Alaafin Of Oyo, A Diviner And Legendary Capt. William A. Ross by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2021

Although, no part of Delta state is Igbo, igboland is within the south-east. No part of Bendel is Igbo, thank you.

Funny guy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Alaafin Of Oyo, A Diviner And Legendary Capt. William A. Ross by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 24, 2021
KoshCAD:
After your long epistle which I didnt not stress myself over to read.

I served in rivers, elele alimini and I do go to the east regularly. Nothing I saw there.

What do I need to read about you and your tribe, do you have kingdom or empire.

I know of oyo empire

I know benin empire

I know the kingdom of the kush

I know the ancient ghana

I know ghana(wagadu) empire

I know Mali empire

I know songhai empire

I know Sokoto caliphate

I know jolof empire

I know the kingdom of Dagbon

Etc

That means you didn't read wide. Go back to your books bro.

You now see that knowledge and learning is a continuum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? / UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation / “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.