Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) (67490 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by shantti(m): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Still better than this

What is really wrong with mankind. That girl should be in school. Oh Lord please deliver her.

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by escapellee(m): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
Feel the magical hands on your body feel the touch to make you relaxed.get cool massage to make you whole mentally and healthwise.
From deep tissue to Swedish massage to head nassage, and sensual massage Any where in Lagos or Abuja . Call or whatsapp on 07033543846.
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 17, 2022
What a lazy man grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.