Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) (67485 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by DMerciful(m): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
It's the women that are supposed to call the men out. You expect men to call themselves out?

Why are women so docile?
Queenslander:
Fucckingg mofo, who married his grandmother for money and papers, I guess no one with saggy balls will condemn him here,. Instead they hail and praise him,. Like he's the sweetest thing invented after candy,.

Buh if it was the other way round,. Nairaland saggy balls association would have sank their venomous fangs into the woman. Calling her all manner of unprintable names..

I guess whatever women do, they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good,. Luckily. This is not difficult..
Charlotte whitton..

Bunch of lowlifes!!

SPits..
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by treatise: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
"they don't know what's going on", we know na- for the money or mulla grin
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by DMerciful(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Chose your own vanity and leave Igbo vanity alone!
ultiabaz36:
Igbos, they can do anything when it comes to money forgetting that all is frivolity and vanity...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by nijanigga: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Is this guy an arsenal fan ?,appeared so many times

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by nautybride: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

They have started! Never marry a used man. Their curses are non stop and generational.
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
Greeen card
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by richard870(m): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Queenslander:
Fucckingg mofo, who married his grandmother for money and papers, I guess no one with saggy balls will condemn him here,. Instead they hail and praise him,. Like he's the sweetest thing invented after candy,.

Buh if it was the other way round,. Nairaland saggy balls association would have sank their venomous fangs into the woman. Calling her all manner of unprintable names..

I guess whatever women do, they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good,. Luckily. This is not difficult..
Charlotte whitton..

Bunch of lowlifes!!

SPits..
Whoa!
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Lumig: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
No vex my sister, just take it as one of those things and move on.
Queenslander:

Charlotte whitton..

Bunch of lowlifes!!

SPits..
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by SavageResponse(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Guy don marry sugar mummy wey dey dash boys money. Thats too bad

grin
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Dshocker(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
This boy go just die for nothing
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by AfroKnight: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
True love is beautiful.

Congratulations

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by pickatyoubackup: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Na get away package be this now.
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Tannhauser(m): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Queenslander:

Charlotte whitton..

Bunch of lowlifes!!

SPits..

grin grin grin

But why the tin pain you like this?

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Give and take, from the look of things looking in her eyes, shes marrying this nigga because of how the sex is and just to command the young man up and down, while homeboy want to get the paper and moolah,when him real family dey Sapele.
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Queenslander:

Charlotte whitton..

Bunch of lowlifes!!

SPits..
Giv respect pls..we need Enuff respect!
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
After so many drama and insults from his country's females, a good woman from across the Atlantic stepped up to steal his heart... What can I even say, but wish the marital bliss...

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Keals: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
Queenslander:

Charlotte whitton..

Bunch of lowlifes!!

SPits..
Your vexation is quite comical to me; you should vent more, please!
Thank you.

My curiosity is, "Sagging Balls Association" what in the world is that?
The balls sags to intensed warmth around the groin...

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by guru90: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
owerri people full of yahoo boys..... via dating oyibo people...
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Like that na him go come dey block any attempt on goal from naija cool very heartless
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations though

But why some niggarrrrs stingy like this na

Oyinbo woman wey everybody dey manage

He reach your turn...you just marry am
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Elonmuzk(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Arrangee grin grin
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Some guys sha.

So this guy will really bang this granny's kondus undecided..... Irritating!

Anyways it's better than money ritual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Ever8090: 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations though

But why some niggarrrrs stingy like this na

Oyinbo woman wey everybody dey manage

He reach your turn...you just marry am
you no well grin
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Godbless3(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Which love of his life? Thunder follow you up there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by iyke2frankeze: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
The true definition of madness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Queenslander:

Charlotte whitton..

Bunch of lowlifes!!

SPits..

Calm your tits, this is one out many men that marry old white women for money,while you women finesse old and young men home and away for material gains, so that comparison you made is flawed on arrival.your hatred for men is a cause for concern.

6 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by bigman001(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
onthehill:
A man got married to his elderly oyinbo girlfriend in Owerri, Imo State, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVsKGd7L8qp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY1O8XOkZWU
Congrats Bro, anybody wey no like am make dem go hug transformer .
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Man marries his elderly oyinbo girlfriend.... Not Man marries love of his life
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by orijo1980: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Oyinbo plus kado equal to
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Oglock(m): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.