Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) (47537 Views)

INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) / Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha / Don Unachukwu Commissions Surface Incinerator In Idemili South LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by ogwumgbe: 4:31am On Nov 01, 2021
Patrioticman007:

What's Taqqiya here ?, Igbo's started a war by killing Northern leaders in the first coup de tat in Nigeria, today the blood of the innocents killed by the Igbo's is still calling for justice. This is 2021 & yet there is no justice.

In the history of Nigeria, who first killed people, igbos or the North? Why did the coup take place? Is it not because of the mass killings of the igbos and the yorubas in the north? stop telling lies bro, any way we are no more interested in being in the same country with you
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 4:53am On Nov 01, 2021
Yes the fg is bad every part of the country is feeling the impact of the failed Union,but is that an excuse to bring violence into the dormain of the common man,all in the name of fighting for a very useless and fruitless scam struggle?

If ipob do not carry their fight to Aso rock or dss headquarters,their camp will continue to receive destruction.
No one will bring down the peace of Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by ledaman: 5:08am On Nov 01, 2021
Sergio101:

Bro please quit this statement.

We are loosing men. The last thing I will do is to deny that my brother that is fighting the same course I believed in is a Fulani. Because indirectly you are attributing their death to be a mere ant wastage......... Nope, it shouldn't be like that.

They believe in the same ideology we believe(Biafra), so their death matters.

But the main thing now is that....... violence had been used and It didn't work.
I do suggest that the best option/tactics is to use the "Brain". When Brain comes into play, brightness comes into play

Say am a terrorist, I don't give a Bleep, but I won't use because of any gadammnn mouth of human being to deny my hero that departed.
one man terrorist is another man's hero
Bros there is not heroic in confrontation with the security personnel,life is precious bro!
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:39am On Nov 01, 2021
LottiOk:
Igbos hope you guys are happy now!!!

Now u've gotten FGs attention, plz stop d denials & cum out & fight dem. STOP hiding amongst ur Pipu & reduce d collateral damage.

STOP hiding under d toga of nonviolence (which u don't practice) & arm urselves & face d FG. STOP being cowards

You type without proper analysis...
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:43am On Nov 01, 2021
SmartPolician:
The police officer captured it correctly,
a joke. Who's arming senseless people to come for an open confrontation with a combined team of policemen and the military? Those shooters are just foolish, to say the least.

Also, the Channels TV cameraman who captured the moment is brave. The person should be smart though; Channels TV is not CNN. If you lose your life, you and your dependants are finished.

You believe all that Really??, well they package buhari and Una believe, I am not surprised
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:48am On Nov 01, 2021
slimghost:
Weldone! Kill them all!!! I don’t support extrajudicial killings but these miscreants have crossed the line. Let them go back to their states and leave Anambra alone.
Well done Nigeria Army and police.

Mumu please Wetin be the name of dis mumu film?
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:51am On Nov 01, 2021
GenBuhari:
Your eye would soon clear fully when you understand that IPOB leadership is not going to acknowledge and honour their members who lose their life trying to carry out the orders, that they issue with themselves far away from the frontline and harms way.
I am not a believer of this agitation to secede, but it saddens me that 5 of our young men have been lured into sacrificing their lives so cheaply by a wicked dishonest cultish organisation known as IPOB.
RIP young men, may your death not be in vain if it can help wake our people up from their slumber.

Then Mandela was a cultist too, why hail him as a freedom fighter, even Winnie Mandela was worst, so so many people died in the apartheid, so so many souls, you don’t read histories, you just talk anyhow, FREEDOM IS NEVER GIVEN FREELY ITS DEMANDED

USSR FOUGHT TIRELESSLY, great YUGOSLAVIA FOUGHT TIRELESSLY. Eritrea etc
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:57am On Nov 01, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Did i say that shooting in the market square is right

In any encounter between "BAD GUYZ and AUTHORITIES" as a basic rule of engagement it is always known that the "authorities" do not engage when they are in densely populated areas. Instead they employ means to route the "bad guyz" to areas with open terrain and then engage.

The police authorities acted a very poorly scripted "show of shame" and as such its so "tactless" and shows that all the "bravado" is baselessly foolish. HOW CAN YOU TAKE COVER FROM SO CALLED "BAD GUYZ" behind and in the midst of civilian targets.

Guy wake the FUCCCCKKKKKK up ...just as they lied at "Lekki Toll Gate" that is how they are uselessly trying to package "whatever" home video as "action film" for gullible people.

THE VIDEO has also been tendered as evidence....showing the length a useless Government will go to "fabricate" events.

remember also that the useless DSS denied going to "IGBOHOs" house ..but the same DSS later confessed to actually going there and engaging people there.

They lied on odili house also, they keep lying, acting movie, Linus mba families

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Stankovic22: 6:01am On Nov 01, 2021
ablejesus26:
Yes the fg is bad every part of the country is feeling the impact of the failed Union,but is that an excuse to bring violence into the dormain of the common man,all in the name of fighting for a very useless and fruitless scam struggle?

If ipob do not carry their fight to Aso rock or dss headquarters,their camp will continue to receive destruction.
No one will bring down the peace of Igboland.

Why would a sensible security agent engage in a gun duel In a market place. They have no regard for life.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by LottiOk: 6:18am On Nov 01, 2021
Shameless Coward Ipob e-warrior.
Your enemy d FG (Fulani led army) is in ur towns. D same army u threatened 2 deal with if dey ever set foot in Alaigbo is der & u r giving excuses & hiding behind d civilian populace 2 launch weak attacks which endangers dia lives & u still get beaten.
After all d bragging, fight don reach & u r still wailing insults 4rm a safe distance. Shame no dey catch una ❓

puzzlegate:
Are you a kid ? You are urging them to come fully to fight the Government ? Do you know how many polis & Soja that have died ? Or you are deceived into thinking that Government has no casualties ? You why not go and join polis or soja if you think it's easy.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by infogeneral: 6:37am On Nov 01, 2021
This is the kind of things you'd see in Afghanistan.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Sleekfingers: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2021
optionalY09:
this kind of shit can only happen in Nigeria, shooting like this in an open market is totally wrong

But killing of police and soldiers in an open market is commendable abi?

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Alwaysachick: 6:57am On Nov 01, 2021
So scripted, how come there has been no video of The military fighting bandits or boko haram?
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2021
donyfrank:

Ma mmadu emeghi ka onye Ara, umu nna ya agaghi ebunye ya oke ya.

Before they raised the dragon flag ( fire to fire), the Nigerian security were killing them with reckless abandon.
So since one can be killed even been peaceful, my dear, go all out and settle the matter once and for all.
.tankiu

I read a civil war story of a woman who was raped by Biafran soldiers in the morning, when Nigerian troops liberated the town by afternoon and chased away the biafrans, she was again raped by Nigerian troops.
We all know the theater of war then and where it would be now. There will be millions of human right violations in any conflict. UN will hear of a dozen serious ones and investigate only a few.

Trauma will be for life, Biafra veterans where pardoned in 2005, and paid by Buhari in 2018 almost 50 years after many had died in regrets.

In the end non of the objectives of going to war by Biafra was achieved.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 7:13am On Nov 01, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Did i say that shooting in the market square is right

In any encounter between "BAD GUYZ and AUTHORITIES" as a basic rule of engagement it is always known that the "authorities" do not engage when they are in densely populated areas. Instead they employ means to route the "bad guyz" to areas with open terrain and then engage.

The police authorities acted a very poorly scripted "show of shame" and as such its so "tactless" and shows that all the "bravado" is baselessly foolish. HOW CAN YOU TAKE COVER FROM SO CALLED "BAD GUYZ" behind and in the midst of civilian targets.

Guy wake the FUCCCCKKKKKK up ...just as they lied at "Lekki Toll Gate" that is how they are uselessly trying to package "whatever" home video as "action film" for gullible people.

THE VIDEO has also been tendered as evidence....showing the length a useless Government will go to "fabricate" events.

remember also that the useless DSS denied going to "IGBOHOs" house ..but the same DSS later confessed to actually going there and engaging people there.

They have exchanged this one's brain with akpu, so they will shoot at security forces in the market and they should not respond until they lure ipob to open terrain.
You really think it's a video game, hope you, your brothers and sisters are at the ESN Frontline for sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 01, 2021
Stankovic22:
My question is why is the camera person so confident and making perfect video? I doubt if this is a drone shot because even if it is, where ever the drone operator is, some level of tension will be felt cos the sound of those guns will scare him and occasionally the video will shake... Could this be a propaganda video as always?

The camera must have been handled by a force member or the camera man is getting paid very well.

Seeing the video, you will notice that the camera is far behind Frontline
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by SIRRITE: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2021
Keep hailing the know gun men, M-U-M-U, keyboard ipob why not go join the known gun men to fight the police? Noon-sense mo-rons

RuggedBiafran:
AND POLICE COMMISSIONER CAME AS BACK UP ABI??...HAHAHAHAHA...YOU ZOMBIES ARE REALLY SLOW AND SHALLOW...SPITS!!

2 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by thinksense: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Group of senseless people, you hardly separate igbo professor from ordinary Igbo trader. There the same. How can you achieve ur referendum with this endless kidnappings, killings and shooting in your own territory. Is senseless.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by nku5: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2021
These gunmen are not IPOB. A terrorist group does not deny its atrocities. If it was really IPOB the Federal government would have wiped them out by now
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by SRAROFDAVID: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2021
Officialgarri:
so indirectly, you are in support of the criminals.... Are you now in support of Fulani or you agree these are ESN?
any gunman that you hear kill any single civilian is Fulani/DSS gunmen the real UGM fight with only armed people that makes life miserable for civilians, did you get that stop forming ignorance
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Bigchristo: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2021
Stankovic22:
My question is why is the camera person so confident and making perfect video? I doubt if this is a drone shot because even if it is, where ever the drone operator is, some level of tension will be felt cos the sound of those guns will scare him and occasionally the video will shake... Could this be a propaganda video as always?
I watched the video same thoughts came to my mind, this is a stage work to deceive the gullible people who don’t know what it to hear several gun dwelling, nobody can be so confident in videoing such scenes without being scared for his or her life, this isn’t drone videos someone was with those officers video the scene also the alleged IPOB never showed face I don’t trust government and security agencies in this country they can stage anything to deceive the public
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Dreadful: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2021
azikiweironsi:

One of them. He perhaps not reside in SE. Continue fighting the war you cannot win. At the end of it either ways it has to be settled. But before then, so many water would have passed under the bridge.
Who is fighting a war with you.
It's a simple democratic demand
Let us have a referendum to decide if we are to stay or leave the zoo
Now, how is that a call for war?
Listen let me tell you, gather your guns let's gather ours, we will know who owns the land.
My joy is that even the terrorists also bleed.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Kaiser20: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2021
I know by now all reasonable igbos have disassociated themselves from Ipob-UGM bandits.
Biafra struggle is Dead for now.
Ipob- ESN-UGM are Bandits/Criminals fighting for their various gang leaders & Sponsors, but not for the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by osuofia2(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2021
KILL THE BASTARDS UGM.
OPERATION KILL AND GO IS THE CODE NAME. KUDOS TO THE NEW CP
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by RuggedBiafran: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Thank you very much ..we dey wait earnestly for them. .....as the food get better sniper inside...una must collect wella

engrfaruq:

As it is, the food don done for Alaigbo, wetin remain na for the Military to move in with full force and finish the food.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by engrfaruq(m): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Thank you very much ..we dey wait earnestly for them. .....as the food get better sniper inside...una must collect wella

No wahala, you may be part of the Orishirishi wey dey inside the food sef, who knows grin
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by RuggedBiafran: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Wahala dey....you and your goons must come around and eat the food. All spices have been included for your useless pleasure.

engrfaruq:

No wahala, you may be part of the Orishirishi wey dey inside the food sef, who knows grin
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by berrystunn(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
adamsmith914:
Ipobians confusion break bone, only them say no election, only them are saying people are trying to disrupt the elections, & the irony is that they claim either or, it is not them? Then who I wonder, why do some people take it upon themselves to feel better than their brothers? Yet they claim they want respect that they can’t give? Keep fighting, Ojukwu tried this faint illusion 53 years ago.

He who brings an anti-ridden firewood home , should not grumble when too many lizards pay him a visit.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by engrfaruq(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Wahala dey....you and your goons must come around and eat the food. All spices have been included for your useless pleasure.

Can't wait
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Stankovic22:

Why would a sensible security agent engage in a gun duel In a market place. They have no regard for life.

It's no secret that the useless army has zero regards for the rules of engagement,but ipob should stop dragging them into Igboland with their destructive fraud agenda.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Chadian Soldier Wears Charms For Protection Against Boko Haram Militants (pic) / Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.