Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) (47525 Views)

INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) / Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha / Don Unachukwu Commissions Surface Incinerator In Idemili South LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by chrismastre5(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sergio101:

Bro please quit this statement.

We are loosing men. The last thing I will do is to deny that my brother that is fighting the same course I believed in is a Fulani. Because indirectly you are attributing their death to be a mere ant wastage......... Nope, it shouldn't be like that.

They believe in the same ideology we believe(Biafra), so their death matters.

But the main thing now is that....... violence had been used and It didn't work.
I do suggest that the best option/tactics is to use the "Brain". When Brain comes into play, brightness comes into play

Say am a terrorist, I don't give a Bleep, but I won't use because of any gadammnn mouth of human being to deny my hero that departed.
one man terrorist is another man's hero
taqiyya at it's best. If Dem personalise am like this, na lie Dem dey always lie. If Dem start with am "Igbo but", know say na lie, if them start with am my our, know say na lie them dey lie. Is it IPOB that will call for negotiation or the government?, Do you know how long IPOB have been calling for peaceful resolution but all government did was to reward them with python dance. So oga dey reason but put blame where it is due.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Grandkay21(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Shameless soldiers ,you are acting film

So if you meet the UGM you will have time to film them , this is a acting cooked up story

3 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by SIRRITE: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
ZZ22:
This movie is badly scripted. In a bid to build confidence and convince Anambra people to come out and vote they acted this amateur script. I wonder how they think people will risk their life for politicians and the sham they call election in Nigeria

U are the script writer abi? Continue supportting the known gunmen, it will soon get to ur house. M-U-M-U hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Phone of cameraman just dey ring throughout. His mummy, his daddy, his wife, his friends,his children must be the ones calling him. cheesy
But he diy pick undecided

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
The camera man try sha
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Sanchez01: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Stankovic22:
My question is why is the camera person so confident and making perfect video? I doubt if this is a drone shot because even if it is, where ever the drone operator is, some level of tension will be felt cos the sound of those guns will scare him and occasionally the video will shake... Could this be a propaganda video as always?
Al Jazeera, BBC, CCN, etc all have war correspondents that cover live events as that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiaFQB6t5tE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCeQCEWZjYA

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Sholaco: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dreambeat:
Useless police commissioner, so you want people to come out and vote for politicians under this condition. You better ask you family members to be the first on the queue on that day. Anuohia.
Hahahahahaha useless as your father cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by optionalY09: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
anochuko01:

And I keep saying that's the only thing saving esn and co. The government doesn't want casualty of innocent people, if not, it would take a week to eliminate all these touts.

I think your father was a tout, dirty charlatan
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Stankovic22: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sanchez01:
Foolish loots! They have always been bragging that the next civil war won't take place in Igbo land. It is not even close to a civil war and they have turned their own region to a war zone region already. I just hope the South West and South South region close the door on sudden migrants from the South East. You can't clamour for Biafra, adore the operations of IPOB only to bolt like Ojukwu and Kanu when your region is suddenly plagued with unrest by the same group you adore.

You sound like someone filled with hate in your heart... Mr what are you benefiting from this government? Unless you are being bank rolled by them, you shouldn't deny the fact that Nigerians have reached breakpoint whether south east, south west, south south or North Central... Last time I checked only northerners are doing suffering and smiling with this government

2 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Cchuks27(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kudos to our gallant officers! I just wish the Nigerian state did more for our security personnel. These people put their lives on the line for peace and order. Like every other human being, they are not perfect and we have a few bad eggs amongst them but in all, they are trying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
In Anambra it is your votes count vs your life counts.
The choice is yours embarassed

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Funflipper: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Drogunov:

They acted the whole shooting so as to send some godforsaken message to the people they're deceiving. See as the cameraman is strolling around while others were dodging.

God bless you. It is so obvious the whole bullshit was staged.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by bdon123(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Abdul05:
Rifle shots were coming from some where,our gallant soldiers released the shells........
As the assault began,

The ipob terrorists were nowhere to be seen.

grin grin grin scampering into the trench ( Coward )

Terrorist aboki spoted... weldone mate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Jorge91: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Stankovic22:
Ahead of the forthcoming election, the Nigerian army and police engaged gunmen in Idemili south in a gun duel which lasted for hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5HfvrbLjWQ
Kudos to the troops, More grease to your elbows channelstv, should be flying drones by now for coverage if Arisetv can do so. This is what our once peaceful east has become, who will travel for Xmas with all this palava here and there.

3 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by SRAROFDAVID: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ayomide811:
How many ipob terrorists killed please
the video said 5 gunmen down but people on ground said 3, gunmen went down, many civilians down but the highest casualties were the security men
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by lexy2014: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Stankovic22:
Ahead of the forthcoming election, the Nigerian army and police engaged gunmen in Idemili south in a gun duel which lasted for hours.

Which person put phone for ringing tone inside this kind matter?
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by LILTJAY: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
They can waste theirselves. . Nobody cares cool
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Lovenorth: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Eliminate the useless terrorists
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by SRAROFDAVID: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Jorge91:
Kudos to the troops, More grease to your elbows channelstv, should be flying drones by now for coverage if Arisetv can do so. This is what our once peaceful east has become, who will travel for Xmas with all this palava here and there.
can you tell me what exactly you are happy about
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Myhusband(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Fulani Biafra version

the new statement from Igbo on Nairaland

they're DSS

they're Fulani not Igbo

Poor script

but Igbo youths are dying everyday but these people couldn't speak truth to die down this unnecessary faceoff

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by perez100: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Just 5 Unknown Gunmen faced a heavily armed security agents in a long convoy.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by AmazingELixir: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
undecided

Who owns that useless phone ringing and distracting my movie

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by SIRRITE: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
So to Fight them, it has to be in the Market and hiding in the midst of people??........

ESN has told you "uncircumcised miscreants" that they are in the bush "chilling" and eating bush meat. why cant your gallant troops enter the bushes and engage them??...Abi are the Bushes not under the territorial integrity of your useless zoo republic??

Guy...FEAR THIS IPOB people...Boko haram is making noise because its your "PET" project. Try pepper in the bush...and stop making foolish noise online.

Brainwashed brainl-ess M-U-M-U, go read the topic! The military men where attack by the known gunmen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by sammirano2: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Una don buy market

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
chrismastre5:
taqiyya at it's best. If Dem personalise am like this, na lie Dem dey always lie. If Dem start with am "Igbo but", know say na lie, if them start with am my our, know say na lie them dey lie. Is it IPOB that will call for negotiation or the government?, Do you know how long IPOB have been calling for peaceful resolution but all government did was to reward them with python dance. So oga dey reason but put blame where it is due.

What's Taqqiya here ?, Igbo's started a war by killing Northern leaders in the first coup de tat in Nigeria, today the blood of the innocents killed by the Igbo's is still calling for justice. This is 2021 & yet there is no justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by mimima(f): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
CryptoClub2018 The one where Fulani terrorists were gun down?

Exactly,this happened in NNOBI on Thursday afternoon..l
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by toujurs: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
DSS and andy uba should continue, with their evil practices. Apga will still win.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by APCNig: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
Let the military go and meet ISWAP, Boko Haram, and Fulani herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Bestman66: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
So this Igbo guys are not wise. They were labelled terrorist and they foolishly fell into the trap. There are more better ways to achieve their aims. I think they have now started what they may not finished. My very loved south east is now seriously troubled.
Who is at the receiving end.
They want to toe the line of the north east.
The home of investment is gradually being pooled down.

3 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Maxwell4404(m): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
Where is our sniper team, abi no building dey to claimed?
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by SWORD419(m): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Thank God they'll now experience what we did in north
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by elmodee7(m): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Yes, death to all IPOB, ESN, UGM, BNG terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders / To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday / Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.