Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) (47535 Views)

INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) / Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha / Don Unachukwu Commissions Surface Incinerator In Idemili South LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by puzzlegate(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
anochuko01:

And I keep saying that's the only thing saving esn and co. The government doesn't want casualty of innocent people, if not, it would take a week to eliminate all these touts.
And take how many weeks to eliminate Fulani militia,boko haram, iswap, bandits and fulani herdsmen ? Suffering & smiling. Well, Zombie is always Zombie. Fulani will show you people pepper, wait for it !
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by micflo28(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
UGM should go and hire Fear ISWAP fighters to come and deal with this people. Is it bad to ask for our freedom
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by shugamummy: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Look at this one that hasn't asked himself, how would Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, survive if Federal allocation does not come just one month? My Dear go and throw just ordinary stone in those two local governments occupied by Fulanis in Kwara in protest then I will take you serious. By the way the phone you are using to type this thrash was imported by an Igbo man, now reason how you will beg for everything you are looking at now in your room that has the prints of an Igbo man written on it. If you doubt just spend the next 10mins and look around your room and tell me what you are seeing that does not have the prints of an Igbo man on it? Now that will make you get sense by force

Dedemworld:

I imagine why una still dey use Nigerian stuffs when u re not part of Nigeria again, even this Nairaland, na Biafra get am Make una dey offline na, stop using Nigeria network, and stop accessing Nigeria stuffs so that we will know una mean business, is not by flag alone. But leave all Nigeria things alone and also call all ur brothers and sisters at any part of Nigeria to come baq home. By that time I believe there is Biafra. So without this, Biafra is a scam
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Dedemworld: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
shugamummy:
Just like those killed at Lekki, is that your prayer for them. Wait until Fulani man rapes your mother and threatens you with gun, then keep praising them. When you watch abroad on TV you wish to be born there, but refused to admit how people's blood were soaked in keeping their environment safe from oppression. Keep thinking that political leaders will better your life one day. Mumu Man whose ancestral land has been overrun by Fulanis without even throwing ordinary stone.

Are u referring to that mud region??
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Exxentialz(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dedemworld:

And u also enjoy ur imagination country, and don't forget not to cross SE to any other region again, cox if u do so, u re a bastard
lol please what are the other regions abeg?
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by puzzlegate(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
berrystunn:
Yes
pob is organization.
not all igbos are member.

We igbos will continue to disassociate our self's from all Ipob etc hoodlums.

Ipob, IPONK, UGM, BNG are one,
You people should continue fooling your selfs.

He who brings an anti-ridden firewood home , should not grumble when too many lizards pay him a visit.
People who take time to introduce themselves as IGBO to support their comments, most times are not from the tribe at all. Impostor will always find a way to deceive.If what you are saying is genuine, you don't need to carry the sign board of your tribe. Oga go to Ugwu Awusa and make your comments. Igbo people are not interested.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Dedemworld: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
shugamummy:
Look at this one that hasn't asked himself, how would Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, survive if Federal allocation does not come just one month? My Dear go and throw just ordinary stone in those two local governments occupied by Fulanis in Kwara in protest then I will take you serious. By the way the phone you are using to type this thrash was imported by an Igbo man, now reason how you will beg for everything you are looking at now in your room that has the prints of an Igbo man written on it. If you doubt just spend the next 10mins and look around your room and tell me what you are seeing that does not have the prints of an Igbo man on it? Now that will make you get sense by force

U re not making any sense here, where u made fool of urself is when u said my phone was imported by Igbo man, LMAO why don't u even tell me that they are the one that also imported the data I'm using, so any phones in Nigeria has to do with Igbo man, without Igbo man now, all of us won't use phone. U should have say the phone am using was made by Igbo man na, the only thing I will miss Igbo man for is fake shoes.. so without this, even though Igbo go, it won't still change anything, it will only decrease ur account balance, cox anything they do is just a services which is paid for, and they re not the only one doing that, so them going is just like nothing happen. So lo stupid ni
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Dedemworld: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Exxentialz:
lol please what are the other regions abeg?

Ur instint should have tell u what they call region...
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by stevenosa(m): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
muykem:
Kill all the IPOB miscreants.

You get problem. 12 years old is killing soldiers in the North East, you are saying kill them all. You get problem.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Greenback: 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
olaolaking:
Just watch and see. The foreigners will still help us this time.

Tucanos were not deployed during Biafra war but this time, we are going to test run it

Afonja.
Sunday Igboho is languishing in prison in a foreign country same way some afonjas are in IDP camps in Cotonou grin

Afonjas also bow down and doable flat on the floor for Fulani emir in Ilorin. E pele o, deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs grin
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by puzzlegate(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Cchuks27:
Kudos to our gallant officers! I just wish the Nigerian state did more for our security personnel. These people put their lives on the line for peace and order. Like every other human being, they are not perfect and we have a few bad eggs amongst them but in all, they are trying.
That sounds like what a Zombie would say. You saw a movie and you are off guard. How many times have you seen a Nigeria police commissioner leading an attack and instantly interviewed at the scene. You must give them hours or days before they come to make a funfare of the whole incident. Don't be deceived. You just watched a low budget Hollywood film.commando

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by lichocho(m): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
Abdul05:
Rifle shots were coming from some where,our gallant soldiers released the shells........
As the assault began,

The ipob terrorists were nowhere to be seen.

grin grin grin scampering into the trench ( Coward )

all of una both ipob Nd una na de same...d video looks staged..
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by puzzlegate(m): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Cchuks27:
Kudos to our gallant officers! I just wish the Nigerian state did more for our security personnel. These people put their lives on the line for peace and order. Like every other human being, they are not perfect and we have a few bad eggs amongst them but in all, they are trying.
That sounds like what a Zombie would say. You saw a movie and you are off guard. How many times have you seen a Nigeria police commissioner leading an attack and instantly interviewed at the scene. You must give them hours or days before the come to make a fun are of the whole incident.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
REMINDES ME OF DURING THE BIAFRA WAR.

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by puzzlegate(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Igbos should thank Buhari for the heavy operations going on in the East. Igbos at home are fools, the smart Igbos don't live in the East. That is why the fools in the East allowed criminals take over their once beautiful streets, from IMO to Abakaliki, Anambra to Umuahia criminals with guns masquerading as IPOB have been unleashing bullets against security agencies on their own streets and towns and villages. Buhari is commended for reigning in those idiots called IPOB, ESN and UGM, he paid so much to apprehend the gang leader Kanu who was lured with dollars to Kenya not knowing he was under a complex security web of Nigerian government to lure him from UK to African, arrest and bring him back to Buhari's cage at DSS Headquarters where his Biafran country is situated now. My igbo brothers should know that we can never exit Nigeria by armed conflict as ESN IPOB has undertaken. Any Igbo man that carries gun in the East, disrupt his peoples business, education etc because he wants Biafra is a bastard and should be exterminated. Igbos have thrived outside Igbo land than in Igbo land. Every single Igbo billionaire made it outside Igbo or had to need the help of non Igbos ono way or the other to make it in life. Igbos dont have it all, we need the West, North and Niger Delta to survive actually because Igbos are everywhere in Nigeria than are other Nigerians in Igbo land. A united Nigeria would favour Igbos more. It is only frustrated Igbos that want Biafra.
Your Long epistle has no meaning. When they were killed for waving mere flags, what did you say ?
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Yankee101: 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
I pity ipob
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by RuggedBiafran: 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
YOU ARE NOT SMART AT ALL...NA REVERSE PHYSCOLOGY YOU WAN EMPLOY FOR ME...??...YOU ARE A LAERNER!!.

Before coming into the house...the enemy was told to come into the bush so that "PEOPLE WONT GET HURT" but the useless enemy decided to be a "COWARD" and remain the cities killing "civilians" and tagging them " IPOB" ...Also the useless enemy was Hiding behind civilians to Fight the marauding killers!!..spits!!

EVEN THE GOVERNORS SAID EXPLICITLY THAT "UGM" ARE NOT IPOB....but terrorist enablers LIKE YOU said no!!...Its IPOB!!

IPOB TOLD YOU MISCREANTS THAT ESN THAT PROTECTS THE FOREST FROM YOUR USELESS "UNCIRCUMCISED TERRORIST" IS IN THE BUSH...EVEN BEFORE YOU MISCREANTS STARTED COMING TO THE EAST TO SUPPORT YOUR USELESS "FULANI BASTARDDD" BROTHERS THAT ARE KNOWN AS TERRORIST.

STOP LAMENTING ...FACE THE BUSHES AND SEE "ACTION" THAT WILL MAKE YOU BASTARDDS REGRET EVER STEPPING YOUR USELESS FOOT DOWN IN THE EAST.

IT IS STRUCTURED THAT WHEN YOU TRY IT ...YOU MUST KPAI...THAT IS A SOLEM PROMISE...UNA NO REACH!!

LottiOk:

Taaaa!!! Meche onu gi.
Ur enemy is in ur house strolling 2ru ur sitting room & u r in d backyard telling him 2 cum meet u der. Like if he catch u der, u'll even do shit except 2 take an ass whooping.�

ESN d Fulani Army u've bin preparing 2 engage r no longer in d bush but in ur Major towns, cum out & defend ur pipu & honor. STOP being cowards, abi d Nigerian Army is no longer Fulani Army 2 u Igbos again❓

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by generalwo(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Exxentialz:
go and flush the bandits and bokoharam ravaging the entire sahel.. called north.
.... Don't worry, the Nigerian army will do both boko haram and Igbos together..... Na the same way them go treat the two groups of terrorists

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by puzzlegate(m): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
eldoradoxx:
We are in support of anything to reign in those boys shooting guns in the East, they have turned our Ana Nna to a criminal jungle. You cannot be unleashing violence on your own towns and villages in the guise of agitation. Who told them in IPOB that they constitute the majority views on the future of Igbos. Which census did KANU and his criminal gang of fraudsters take that showed them that majority of Igbos want Biafra. If you take your sample of opinion from frustrated people, overwhelming majority from that sample group will vote for Biafra, they are the people brainwashed by KANU that are causing the conflict in the East. But if u take opinion of majority of Igbos living and thriving outside the 5 States of South Eas, am sure this sample group constitute the real majority of Igbos, this group will vote to remain in one Nigeria that works for everyone
You that is pretending to be IGBO, are you not a criminal ? Poor impostor !
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by RuggedBiafran: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
MTCHEEEW...SO YOU CAN TYPE NONSENSE HERE ...BYT YOU ARE ABSENT ON THE THREAD WHERE A 12YR OLD TERRORIST KILLED YOUR GALLANT NIGERIAN FOOLISH ARMY ABI??...YOU GUYZ THINK THIS IS 1967 ABI??...KWANTINUE...NA SMALL SMALL FOOD DEY USE DON...UNA MUST EAT AM WELLA...SPITS!!

engrfaruq:

You go soon see script with your koro-koro eyes. I understand you guys are in the denial stage, and we've been there before, but now out eyes don clear.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by RuggedBiafran: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
YOU DIED THE DAY YOU MENTIONED ME....

Dedemworld:

Ever since I was born, I'm seeing ur kind of mumu for the first time... God Is really wonderful. Don't worry whether it's script or not, u will die in the movie one day. And ur news would still surface on Nairaland.. brainwashed foooooool
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Exxentialz(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
generalwo:
.... Don't worry, the Nigerian army will do both boko haram and Igbos together..... Na the same way them go treat the two groups of terrorists
no problem so long as you add amotekun and oduduwa nation to it.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by RuggedBiafran: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
AND POLICE COMMISSIONER CAME AS BACK UP ABI??...HAHAHAHAHA...YOU ZOMBIES ARE REALLY SLOW AND SHALLOW...SPITS!!

SIRRITE:

Brainwashed brainl-ess M-U-M-U, go read the topic! The military men where attack by the known gunmen.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by RuggedBiafran: 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
THANK GOD FOR YOUR EAGLE VISION...YOU SABI BOOK...

PLEASE TAKE A CRATE OF HEINEKEN ON ME!!

Drogunov:

They acted the whole shooting so as to send some godforsaken message to the people they're deceiving. See as the cameraman is strolling around while others were dodging.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by RuggedBiafran: 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
GBAM!!!...THEY MUST ALL DIE

naijapips04:

Good. Wait for the scores. All UGM in the south east must be killed and never buried. ISE!
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by generalwo(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
Exxentialz:
no problem so long as you add amotekun and oduduwa nation to it.
.... Sure thing.... If they become as useless and unreasonable like the Igbos and boko haram, killing people senselessly and disturbing the peace of the nation, they will surely face the same fate....

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by olaolaking: 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
Greenback:

Afonja.
Sunday Igboho is languishing in prison in a foreign country same way some afonjas are in IDP camps in Cotonou grin

Afonjas also bow down and doable flat on the floor for Fulani emir in Ilorin. E pele o, deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs grin
Your lord and savior Nnamdi kunu is drinking kunu 3 times a day in the prison with his leg chained like a monkey.

Sorry o 3rd class citizen. The slave of all tribes.

6 years ago they were 5% but now, 3.5%. Thanks to UGM. Then when the time comes, Dss will finish the remaining one off..

Chai
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by chloride6: 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nollywood

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Exxentialz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
generalwo:
.... Sure thing.... If they become as useless and unreasonable like the Igbos and boko haram, killing people senselessly and disturbing the peace of the nation, they will surely face the same fate....
which nation? Is Nigeria a nation?
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by badman007(m): 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Come out and protest! Don’t sit at home!!!!
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Bighead9: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dreambeat:
STFU and get the f.uc k out of my mention. Why don't you ask your family members to go and vote on that day.

Aboki will rule over Anambra people as Administrator grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by luluman: 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
muykem:
Kill all the IPOB miscreants.
Why not shut up & mind your business?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative / Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.