Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) (47530 Views)

INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) / Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha / Don Unachukwu Commissions Surface Incinerator In Idemili South LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by generalwo(m): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Exxentialz:
which nation? Is Nigeria a nation?
.... Nah.... Not a nation but I wonder what you're doing here sha
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bighead9:

Aboki will rule over Anambra people as Administrator grin grin grin grin grin
See
grin grin grin

grin grin

Region of Junkies

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by evsimmigration: 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ewu Gambia!! So for your mind now, FG is winning them, abi?? My friend pack well ..When the Nigerian Police & Soldiers were being ambushed & massacred on a daily bases,upon quantum of them were deployed in the entire Anambra axis .If they succeeded in killing just one IPOB, they will magnify it like they killed Batterion of ipob..May be you are not aware that Igbos are millions in Number,just like Armies or Police.So, killing just one ipob will not change the fact that this boys have determined to die, but must kill enough Armies & Police before they die...So, don't always believe it is a walk away fight for FG,infact it may interest you to know that, even Police and Army put together were being killed more than the so called Igbos you wrongly thought FG are winning.
The truth is that, Nigerian Army & Police were all competent and inexperienced when it comes to real war/fight,forget their garagara on civilians & scripted Videos being displayed to cover up their shabby films. .You can only see them flexing muscles whenever they meet unarmed civilians..Send them to a real war zone where their rivals have sophisticated weapons just like them, you will see them crying how they were being given expired bullets,how they have not eaten indomea in d bush, etc.Imagine untrained IPOB with little or no military training have been snatching their Guns& slaughtering them with ordinary guns, I wonder what will happen if Igbos were being subjected to massive professional military training.
Believe FG winning news on Igbos at your peri!! It is we that live in East will tell you the latest scores and real news ,not you that live at Ring Road or Ijabode
that will tell us what is happening in the Eastern states.Only see your comment as envy you have over igbos,just like other useless tribes, which I know it will not move us a bit or stop from being successful tribes not even Fulani slaves can conquer even in the next world..
LottiOk:
NK & Igbos av made many online threats dat if FG dears step foot in Alaigbo dat dey'll kill dem all. Repeatedly IPOB has bragged of being battle ready, so cut d BS & march out & face dem already, stop being cowards & running away. U've been dearing FG since 2 a fight so now it's here & u r giving excuses

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Myself2(m): 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dreambeat:
Useless police commissioner, so you want people to come out and vote for politicians under this condition. You better ask you family members to be the first on the queue on that day. Anuohia.

The situation does not inspire any confidence for innocent people to go out and vote.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bighead9:

Aboki will rule over Anambra people as Administrator grin grin grin grin grin
You been ruling Nigeria, this is homeland, when will your region turn to Saudi Arabia

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Dedemworld: 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
I DIED THE DAY I MENTIONED ME....

BRAINWASHED PIG. MUGU
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 01, 2021
optionalY09:
this kind of shit can only happen in Nigeria, shooting like this in an open market is totally wrong
Mumu terrorist
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 01, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
So you believe that "engagements" inside a densely populated area is tactical? There is something about you guyz that is so disgusting. Looking at that video which has already been scripted to inform you "unintelligent folks" that the commissioner" of police was involved in the crossfire.

What makes you think this wasn't a moral boosting event??....based on authenticated information that "police officers" are falling down like "flies" that touched "sniper"?

What makes you think this is not a "poorly scripted" video??

Wake up guy...and call your guyz down there and stop living in okene/IBADAN/OSHOGBO ETC and determining what is happening in the SE...

So when they are under attack in a densely populated area they should fold their hand and not fight back? I thought you wanted war? Barely started you are wailing already. Bloody terrorist! I say Kill all them terrorists and sympathizers, you all are nuisance and a waste of oxygen. I hate you all leaches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by berrystunn(m): 12:58am On Nov 01, 2021
puzzlegate:
People who take time to introduce themselves as IGBO to support their comments, most times are not from the tribe at all. Impostor will always find a way to deceive.If what you are saying is genuine, you don't need to carry the sign board of your tribe. Oga go to Ugwu Awusa and make your comments. Igbo people are not interested.

OSU will always want to mix-up.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by adamsmith914: 1:07am On Nov 01, 2021
post=107228107:

You been ruling Nigeria, this is homeland, when will your region turn to Saudi Arabia
Are you not Nigerian, those are your fellow citizens? You are the same people, or was it your Hausa Brothers that stopped you from turning Anambra into Tel Aviv? Look inwards before you talk of others.

2 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by larrybabanla(m): 1:10am On Nov 01, 2021
Stankovic22:
My question is why is the camera person so confident and making perfect video? I doubt if this is a drone shot because even if it is, where ever the drone operator is, some level of tension will be felt cos the sound of those guns will scare him and occasionally the video will shake... Could this be a propaganda video as always?
that's journalism
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Idiko1: 1:12am On Nov 01, 2021
Stankovic22:

The economy has crumbled... I pity we Nigerians come 2022 because I am seeing more suffering

Nigeria never had economy.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by adamsmith914: 1:14am On Nov 01, 2021
berrystunn:

OSU will always want to mix-up.
Ipobians confusion break bone, only them say no election, only them are saying people are trying to disrupt the elections, & the irony is that they claim either or, it is not them? Then who I wonder, why do some people take it upon themselves to feel better than their brothers? Yet they claim they want respect that they can’t give? Keep fighting, Ojukwu tried this faint illusion 53 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by adamsmith914: 1:18am On Nov 01, 2021
Stankovic22:

The economy has crumbled... I pity we Nigerians come 2022 because I am seeing more suffering
Yet Femi Otedola & Hassan Okundale are in a toss up for the highest share holding in first bank Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by lezz(m): 1:44am On Nov 01, 2021
Genesiis:
This is worrisome. Peace is priceless, terror is senseless. Please FG, lets give peace a chance. Negotiation won't cause any harm, take Yaradua and Niger Delta Militants for instance.
IPOB are the dullest separatist group in the history of Nigeria.

Even malu Fulani better pass them. They all should be butchered.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by lezz(m): 1:46am On Nov 01, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....Guy do i look like an "OLANIKPEKUN ZOMBIE"....All of a sudden you think that this your foolish narratives can actually MOVE a people determined to set themselves free??

Are you more "intelligent" than the people that have held this Government by the jugular??...I will not honor your foolish narratives again...but be rest assured that all things relating to BIAFRA ...have already left the shores of the zoo you adore!!

In coming times "Malami and co" will understand ..what is obtainable...

mtcheeeewwww....Spits!!

Biggest fool that ever liveth.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by lezz(m): 1:49am On Nov 01, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
So to Fight them, it has to be in the Market and hiding in the midst of people??........

ESN has told you "uncircumcised miscreants" that they are in the bush "chilling" and eating bush meat. why cant your gallant troops enter the bushes and engage them??...Abi are the Bushes not under the territorial integrity of your useless zoo republic??

Guy...FEAR THIS IPOB people...Boko haram is making noise because its your "PET" project. Try pepper in the bush...and stop making foolish noise online.

of all the separatist/agitation group in the history of Nigeria, IPOB ranks bottom last in wits, training, intelligence, tact and common sense.

These bunch of criminal blind bats have managed to rank as the 3rd worst thing to happen to Igbo/igbland after the civil war and Buhari.

Faceless criminal.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by kwalakwala123(f): 1:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Gaabasky:
Whosoever is happy with this barbaric should have his or her head examined.

This country is a curse
God bless this country.... Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by engrfaruq(m): 1:55am On Nov 01, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
MTCHEEEW...SO YOU CAN TYPE NONSENSE HERE ...BYT YOU ARE ABSENT ON THE THREAD WHERE A 12YR OLD TERRORIST KILLED YOUR GALLANT NIGERIAN FOOLISH ARMY ABI??...YOU GUYZ THINK THIS IS 1967 ABI??...KWANTINUE...NA SMALL SMALL FOOD DEY USE DON...UNA MUST EAT AM WELLA...SPITS!!

As it is, the food don done for Alaigbo, wetin remain na for the Military to move in with full force and finish the food.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by afube: 1:55am On Nov 01, 2021
eldoradoxx:
We are in support of anything to reign in those boys shooting guns in the East, they have turned our Ana Nna to a criminal jungle. You cannot be unleashing violence on your own towns and villages in the guise of agitation. Who told them in IPOB that they constitute the majority views on the future of Igbos. Which census did KANU and his criminal gang of fraudsters take that showed them that majority of Igbos want Biafra. If you take your sample of opinion from frustrated people, overwhelming majority from that sample group will vote for Biafra, they are the people brainwashed by KANU that are causing the conflict in the East. But if u take opinion of majority of Igbos living and thriving outside the 5 States of South Eas, am sure this sample group constitute the real majority of Igbos, this group will vote to remain in one Nigeria that works for everyone

O please shut it! you are free to live anywhere, you can jolly well flee to Kabul, that's your call....but you see Biafra we will get it by fire by force! The people we are dealing with in the Zoo are demons and hate Ndigbo with an uncommon hatred! we will reciprocate in turn, we will rid our town of Fulani colonialists and their supporters. No pain... No Gain!
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by afube: 1:58am On Nov 01, 2021
eldoradoxx:
We are in support of anything to reign in those boys shooting guns in the East, they have turned our Ana Nna to a criminal jungle. You cannot be unleashing violence on your own towns and villages in the guise of agitation. Who told them in IPOB that they constitute the majority views on the future of Igbos. Which census did KANU and his criminal gang of fraudsters take that showed them that majority of Igbos want Biafra. If you take your sample of opinion from frustrated people, overwhelming majority from that sample group will vote for Biafra, they are the people brainwashed by KANU that are causing the conflict in the East. But if u take opinion of majority of Igbos living and thriving outside the 5 States of South Eas, am sure this sample group constitute the real majority of Igbos, this group will vote to remain in one Nigeria that works for everyone

I hope you do not talk in public, the way you post because you apparently are not able to gauge the level of support IPOB enjoys in The east. Just a brotherly counsel!
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Bigpapi: 2:15am On Nov 01, 2021
ZZ22:
This movie is badly scripted. In a bid to build confidence and convince Anambra people to come out and vote they acted this amateur script. I wonder how they think people will risk their life for politicians and the sham they call election in Nigeria

Vote and die
If the shoot ugm, ugm will shoot them back
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Bigpapi: 2:30am On Nov 01, 2021
Stankovic22:
Ahead of the forthcoming election, the Nigerian army and police engaged gunmen in Idemili south in a gun duel which lasted for hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5HfvrbLjWQ

Cursed religion

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Moneyboyz: 3:59am On Nov 01, 2021
This is the height of unprofessionalism, I can only imagine how many people were hit by stray bullets, innocent people were probably killed and labelled Ipob cause the shots could have met anyone.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by ogwumgbe: 4:15am On Nov 01, 2021
ZZ22:
This movie is badly scripted. In a bid to build confidence and convince Anambra people to come out and vote they acted this amateur script. I wonder how they think people will risk their life for politicians and the sham they call election in Nigeria

People to come and vote amidst gun shots? The movie is even more demoralizing than encouraging

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Alex Badeh Was Killed – Police / Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) / My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.