Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) (47524 Views)

INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) / Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha / Don Unachukwu Commissions Surface Incinerator In Idemili South LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Genesiis(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
This is worrisome. Peace is priceless, terror is senseless. Please FG, lets give peace a chance. Negotiation won't cause any harm, take Yaradua and Niger Delta Militants for instance.

4 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
So you believe that "engagement" inside a densely populated areas is tactical? There is something about you guyz that is so disgusting. Looking at that video which has already been scripted to inform you "unintelligent folks" that the commissioner" of police was involved in the crossfire.

What makes you think this wasn't a moral boosting event??..

What makes you think this is not a "poorly scripted" video??

Wake up guy...and call your guyz down there and stop living in okene/IBADAN/OSHOGBO ETC and determine what is happening in the SE...

Pay no attention to these paid fo0ls looking for reactions from Igbos. In the end, they are inconsequential.

5 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by RuggedBiafran: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....Guy do i look like an "OLANIKPEKUN ZOMBIE"....All of a sudden you think that this your foolish narratives can actually MOVE a people determined to set themselves free??

Are you more "intelligent" than the people that have held this Government by the jugular??...I will not honor your foolish narratives again...but be rest assured that all things relating to BIAFRA ...have already left the shores of the zoo you adore!!

In coming times "Malami and co" will understand ..what is obtainable...

mtcheeeewwww....Spits!!

Sergio101:

Bro please quit this statement.

We are loosing men. The last thing I will do is to deny that my brother that is fighting the same course I believed in is a Fulani. Because indirectly you are attributing their death to be a mere ant wastage......... Nope, it shouldn't be like that.

They believe in the same ideology we believe(Biafra), so their death matters.

But the main thing now is that....... violence had been used and It didn't work.
I do suggest that the best option/tactics is to use the "Brain". When Brain comes into play, brightness comes into play

Say am a terrorist, I don't give a Bleep, but I won't use because of any gadammnn mouth of human being to deny my hero that departed.
one man terrorist is another man's hero

2 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by RuggedBiafran: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ofcourse na!!....Dont you see how far from reality you are??

Yorubaritua1ist:

I thought that they were Fulani herdsmen and DSS agents cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by RuggedBiafran: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
So to Fight them, it has to be in the Market and hiding in the midst of people??........

ESN has told you "uncircumcised miscreants" that they are in the bush "chilling" and eating bush meat. why cant your gallant troops enter the bushes and engage them??...Abi are the Bushes not under the territorial integrity of your useless zoo republic??

Guy...FEAR THIS IPOB people...Boko haram is making noise because its your "PET" project. Try pepper in the bush...and stop making foolish noise online.

LottiOk:
NK & Igbos av made many online threats dat if FG dears step foot in Alaigbo dat dey'll kill dem all. Repeatedly IPOB has bragged of being battle ready, so cut d BS & march out & face dem already, stop being cowards & running away. U've been dearing FG since 2 a fight so now it's here & u r giving excuses

3 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by RuggedBiafran: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
I KNOW BRO....I DEY USE DEM CATCH BETTER CRUISE!! grin grin

AntiBMC:

Pay no attention to these paid fo0ls looking for reactions from Igbos. In the end, they are inconsequential.

3 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Stankovic22: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
So to Fight them, it has to be in the Market and hiding in the midst of people??........

ESN has told you "uncircumcised miscreants" that they are in the bush "chilling" and eating bush meat. why cant your gallant troops enter the bushes and engage them??...Abi are the Bushes not under the territorial integrity of your useless zoo republic??

Guy...FEAR THIS IPOB people...Boko haram is making noise because its your "PET" project. Try pepper in the bush...and stop making foolish noise online.

So it is right to engage in a gun duel in a market square...?
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by RuggedBiafran: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
Did i say that shooting in the market square is right

In any encounter between "BAD GUYZ and AUTHORITIES" as a basic rule of engagement it is always known that the "authorities" do not engage when they are in densely populated areas. Instead they employ means to route the "bad guyz" to areas with open terrain and then engage.

The police authorities acted a very poorly scripted "show of shame" and as such its so "tactless" and shows that all the "bravado" is baselessly foolish. HOW CAN YOU TAKE COVER FROM SO CALLED "BAD GUYZ" behind and in the midst of civilian targets.

Guy wake the FUCCCCKKKKKK up ...just as they lied at "Lekki Toll Gate" that is how they are uselessly trying to package "whatever" home video as "action film" for gullible people.

THE VIDEO has also been tendered as evidence....showing the length a useless Government will go to "fabricate" events.

remember also that the useless DSS denied going to "IGBOHOs" house ..but the same DSS later confessed to actually going there and engaging people there.

Stankovic22:

So it is right to engage in a gun duel in a market square...?

2 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Stankovic22: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
[b]Did i say that shooting in the market square is right

In any encounter between "BAD GUYZ and AUTHORITIES" as a basic rule of engagement it is always known that the "authorities" do not engage when they are in densely populated areas. Instead they employ means to route the "bad guyz" to areas with open terrain and then engage.

The police authorities acted a very poorly scripted "show of shame" and as such its so "tactless" and shows that all the "bravado" is baselessly foolish. HOW CAN YOU TAKE COVER FROM SO CALLED "BAD GUYZ" behind and in the midst of civilian targets.

Guy wake the FUCCCCKKKKKK up ...just as they lied at "Lekki Toll Gate" that is how they are uselessly trying to package "whatever" home video as "action film"for gullible people.

THE VIDEO has also been tendered as evidence....showing the lenght a useless Government will go to "fabricate" events.

remember also that the useless DSS denied going to "IGBOHOs" house ..but the same DSS later confessed to actually going there and engaging people there.[/b]

Sorry... I wanted to quote the other guy. This country is a zoo... No premium on human life at all

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by RuggedBiafran: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
no shakes bro...we move!!

Stankovic22:

Sorry... I wanted to quote the other guy. This country is a zoo... No premium on human life at all
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by naijapips04: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
UNA GO TIRE....WHEN THE AUTHENTIC NEWS START FILTERING IN....UNA GO CARRY UNA STAINED FOREHEAD SMASH FOR "OLUMO ROCK"... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Idiat are you not happy that they are killing fulani herdmen and DSS?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by RuggedBiafran: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Soak in the pain and narratives that expose you miscreants as the real evil people.

spits!!

naijapips04:

Idiat are you not happy that they are killing fulani herdmen and DSS?
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by LottiOk: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Taaaa!!! Meche onu gi.
Ur enemy is in ur house strolling 2ru ur sitting room & u r in d backyard telling him 2 cum meet u der. Like if he catch u der, u'll even do shit except 2 take an ass whooping.�

ESN d Fulani Army u've bin preparing 2 engage r no longer in d bush but in ur Major towns, cum out & defend ur pipu & honor. STOP being cowards, abi d Nigerian Army is no longer Fulani Army 2 u Igbos again❓

RuggedBiafran:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by naijapips04: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Soak in the pain and narratives that expose you miscreants as the real evil people.

spits!!

Taa gbafuo. Since UGM is Fulani herdmen and DSS, shouldn't you be happy that our capable forces are killing them? Why are you wailing?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by RuggedBiafran: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
OFCOURSE NA...Did you see my cry for the FULANI MISCREANTS??...Why are you zombies shouting up and down concerning the useless home video in "idemili"...??...UNA TACTICS ARE VERY SHALLOW AND EVEN A 6yrd old will known that you guyz are slow...hahahahahahaha!!

naijapips04:

Taa gbafuo. Since UGM is Fulani herdmen and DSS, shouldn't you be happy that our capable forces are killing them? Why are you wailing?

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by naijapips04: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
OFCOURSE NA...Did you see my cry for the FULANI MISCREANTS??...Why are you zombies shouting up and down concerning the useless home video in "idemili"...??...UNA TACTICS ARE VERY SHALLOW AND EVEN A 6yrd old will known that you guyz are slow...hahahahahahaha!!

Good. Wait for the scores. All UGM in the south east must be killed and never buried. ISE!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Adiola(f): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Stankovic22:
My question is why is the camera person so confident and making perfect video? I doubt if this is a drone shot because even if it is, where ever the drone operator is, some level of tension will be felt cos the sound of those guns will scare him and occasionally the video will shake... Could this be a propaganda video as always?
your education is not a waste

2 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by CryptoClub2018: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
The one where Fulani terrorists were gun down?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Gate050: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Stankovic22:
Ahead of the forthcoming election, the Nigerian army and police engaged gunmen in Idemili south in a gun duel which lasted for hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5HfvrbLjWQ
Go show that energy in the north IDIOT!
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Drogunov: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
muykem:
Kill all the IPOB miscreants.

The pictures are only showing regular market guys lying face down to avoid the bullets in a cross fire. They are not Ipob dead guys.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by anochuko01(m): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
optionalY09:
this kind of shit can only happen in Nigeria, shooting like this in an open market is totally wrong

And I keep saying that's the only thing saving esn and co. The government doesn't want casualty of innocent people, if not, it would take a week to eliminate all these touts.

11 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
Stankovic22:
My question is why is the camera person so confident and making perfect video? I doubt if this is a drone shot because even if it is, where ever the drone operator is, some level of tension will be felt cos the sound of those guns will scare him and occasionally the video will shake... Could this be a propaganda video as always?
May sense never depart thy head
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by anochuko01(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
Stankovic22:

Watch BBC and CNN, you say no. Na so so authority FM una go dey hear

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
GenBuhari:
Waiting for IPOB e-warriors to come and tell us the 5 assailants killed are DSS agents and Fulani herdsmen.
I watched the entire video which was uploaded by Channels tv, so you don't have to.

Video started with gunfire ringing out at major cross roads at a market place which sent shoppers and traders scurrying for cover with most running into stores and buildings to lay flat on their bellies.

As shooting continued police and soldiers in full combat gear gradually took up positions all around the theatre of combat some from inside store , some behind abandoned vehicles on the road , some utilised the cover of open gutters.

The narrator stated that the gunfight lasted for at least an hour and at the end 5 gunmen lay dead, the body of least one of the dead gunmen could be seen by the foot of security personnel , be it blurred out.

Half way through the 6min:24sec clip a huge armoured military vehicle with a mounted gun on top began proceeding slowly down the road followed by a dozen combat ready soldiers on foot. Who were followed by military pick trucks full of fully armed combat ready troops.

The Commissioner of police Anambra, who himself participated in shootout spoke to channels at the scene of the incident. He said:
" From today we are going to dominate all towns and villages of Anambra state, since morning we have move through Awka, then Anusha, then Nnobi and now at Amansea. We want to give the Anambran people the confidence to come out to exercise their right to vote come 6th November. For me it was a joke because any reasonable person would not a attack a convoy like this."

I have been fearing that these crazy IPOB would draw troops into our region, today it has finally happened. We officially at the beginning of an insurgency.
Congratulations to all of you have been hailing this madness.

The chaos lawlessness and bloodbath you have been supporting is now at the doorstep of our mothers. Enjoy! angry

Truth is bitter, However Igbos aka Igbo's aka ugm want death to happen in thousands then shall they have the opportunity to write UN, ICJ, CNN, BBC, KKK, OPC, Fulani Bandits, Boko haram.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Gaabasky: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Whosoever is happy with this barbaric should have his or her head examined.

This country is a curse

2 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by DeMekus: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
Abdul05:
Rifle shots were coming from some where,our gallant soldiers released the shells........
As the assault began,

The ipob terrorists were nowhere to be seen.

grin grin grin scampering into the trench ( Coward )

Abdul MumuDeen, a 12 year old Fulani terrorist just killed two of your zoo soldiers and their death was celebrated by ISIS, yet you're here masturbating over IPOB matter? Who again is the coward?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by tellwisdom: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Sanchez01: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Foolish lots! They have always been bragging that the next civil war won't take place in Igbo land. It is not even close to a civil war and they have turned their own region to a war zone region already. I just hope the South West and South South region close the door on sudden migrants from the South East. You can't clamour for Biafra, adore the operations of IPOB only to bolt like Ojukwu and Kanu when your region is suddenly plagued with unrest by the same group you adore.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by berrystunn(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Yes
pob is organization.
not all igbos are member.

We igbos will continue to disassociate our self's from all Ipob etc hoodlums.

Ipob, IPONK, UGM, BNG are one,
You people should continue fooling your selfs.

He who brings an anti-ridden firewood home , should not grumble when too many lizards pay him a visit.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Nephilim: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Chaii! Who dey roll that machine gun for ipob head lolz hahaha grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Drogunov: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:

They acted the whole shooting so as to send some godforsaken message to the people they're deceiving. See as the cameraman is strolling around while others were dodging.

2 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Funflipper: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Abdul05:
Rifle shots were coming from some where,our gallant soldiers released the shells........
As the assault began,

The ipob terrorists were nowhere to be seen.

grin grin grin scampering into the trench ( Coward )

Lol the ipob terrorist were nowhere to be seen because they weren't there in the first place. This is nothing but sheer propaganda. 200 million people can never be fooled at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders / To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday / Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.