Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

5 Signs That May Show That A Mature But Single Woman Has Spiritual Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That May Show That A Mature But Single Woman Has Spiritual Problems (1062 Views)

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? / I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Single Men Are Shamed But Single Women Are Praised. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs That May Show That A Mature But Single Woman Has Spiritual Problems by Moneyfem: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
1. Without genuine reasons, she will hate men.
2. She sees herself as being superior to most men.
3. She gets offended when any man woos her responsibly.
4. When a man proposes to her and she says she wants to go and pray about it, nothing is revealed to her for years.
5. She masturbates secretly to cool herself and she sometimes has sexual nightmares.

All those are not normal but perpetrated by demons and self-enemy. If you exhibit some or all of the signs, pray, fast and seek deliverance from God through deliverance ministers.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That May Show That A Mature But Single Woman Has Spiritual Problems by Kholiwe(f): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
There is nothing like spiritual problems. Nigerians and stupidity sha

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That May Show That A Mature But Single Woman Has Spiritual Problems by Moneyfem: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:

That's your opinion Ma'am but facts and cases abound to show that there are spiritual inflictions. That's why the title uses the word,"may". Some men and women are embattled by spiritual forces but that's not so for all single women and men.
Re: 5 Signs That May Show That A Mature But Single Woman Has Spiritual Problems by Kholiwe(f): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Moneyfem:

That's your opinion Ma'am but [b] facts [b] and cases abound to show that there are spiritual inflictions. That's why the title uses the word,"may". Some men and women are embattled by spiritual forces but that's not so for all single women and men.
What facts are you talking about cheesy cheesy. There is nothing like spiritual problems or nonsense oga. No facts or study to support it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That May Show That A Mature But Single Woman Has Spiritual Problems by Vinnie2000(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hmmm..OP!
Spiritual problem? Maybe or maybe not!

But to be honest, A lady getting Heartbreaks and disappointments from 25,26,27 Years is Bad!..
Some Bad Guys will promise marriage, Enjoy the Kpekus and Japa! sad cheesy
From Dat Age upwards, they become Nasty and Aggressive! These ones are some of d feminists you see all over d Place! sad undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That May Show That A Mature But Single Woman Has Spiritual Problems by Moneyfem: 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:

What facts are you talking about cheesy cheesy. There is nothing like spiritual problems or nonsense oga. No facts or study to support it.

That's your view. Thanks for commenting. If you had been at deliverance programs where demons in people were confessing for being responsible for their hosts' marital problems, you won't be talking like this. The demons are then cast out by the deliverance minister. Those are facts. I had been in such programs and it happened live. Thanks again for your contribution and I think you've learnt something today.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That May Show That A Mature But Single Woman Has Spiritual Problems by yanabasee2: 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
So feminists are spiritually frustrated right?

This doesn't make any sense...

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That May Show That A Mature But Single Woman Has Spiritual Problems by Kholiwe(f): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Moneyfem:

[s] That's your view. Thanks for commenting. If you had been at deliverance programs where demons in people were confessing for being responsible for their hosts' marital problems, you won't be talking like this. The demons are then cast out by the deliverance minister. Those are facts. I had been in such programs and it happened live. Thanks again for your contribution and I think you've learnt something today. [/s]
Fake deliverance and fake church programs. You better emancipate yourself from religious slavery.
Re: 5 Signs That May Show That A Mature But Single Woman Has Spiritual Problems by Moneyfem: 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm..OP!
Spiritual problem? Maybe or maybe not!

But to be honest, A lady getting Heartbreaks and disappointments from 25,26,27 Years is Bad!..
Some Bad Guys will promise marriage, Enjoy the Kpekus and Japa! sad cheesy
From Dat Age upwards, they become Nasty and Aggressive! These ones are some of d feminists you see all over d Place! sad undecided

What a fantastic analysis! Some ladies are like that because of their ugly experience in the hands of men. This is another valid point. That's why I used the word "may" in the title. What applies to lady A may not apply to B.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs That May Show That A Mature But Single Woman Has Spiritual Problems by Moneyfem: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:

Fake deliverance and fake church programs. You better emancipate yourself from religious slavery.

I can see you don't believe there are demons and other spiritual forces like witches. I clearly understand your perspective now. Thanks.
Re: 5 Signs That May Show That A Mature But Single Woman Has Spiritual Problems by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
One small boy at the front row said spirituality is fake, you never know anything! That phenomenom owns this world.
Re: 5 Signs That May Show That A Mature But Single Woman Has Spiritual Problems by loyalty500: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
they full nairaland here... it always pains them that there are fresh young girls out there sharing their kpekus to guys like us sometimes for free...

they can't always imagine the lifestyle, so they always painfully come here to generalise all men here as if we sef give a damn about them here....

imagine my ss3 babe with big yansh that just left my house 30 minutes ago after mind blowing 2 rounds sex session after church service, imagine that kind babe now meet a bittered soul like siofra and co., and that one is saying stuffs like 'men are this, men are that, men are gbogbolo cigar'

the young babe fit just pour aunty hot water for face say 'old woman go and sit down one place, after enjoying your own fücks for back you want make me I dey suffer myself abi? who feminism help? abeg I still dey enjoy my boyfriend dïck'... the rest is history

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That May Show That A Mature But Single Woman Has Spiritual Problems by Bigpapi: 3:23am On Nov 01, 2021
Kholiwe:

Aunty don vex...one spotted
Re: 5 Signs That May Show That A Mature But Single Woman Has Spiritual Problems by Moneyfem: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2021
Bigpapi:

Aunty don vex...one spotted

Lol.
Re: 5 Signs That May Show That A Mature But Single Woman Has Spiritual Problems by Bundle002(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kholiwe:
I pity u ooo
Re: 5 Signs That May Show That A Mature But Single Woman Has Spiritual Problems by Moneyfem: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Could someone please help educate that lady that said there are no spiritual forces? In essence, the implication of her point is that Satan, demons, witches, wizards, familiar spirits(ogbanje/emere), marine spirits(river goddesses) and so on, do not exist or don't inflict punishments on people.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Pictures Of Bbnaija Saskay And Short Biography / What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single / I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.