Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Guys I Need Urgent Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Urgent Advice (850 Views)

"Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Urgent Advice by Hymanmotors: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pls pardon my typos cos am not dat perfect.

I have this girl I have been observing lately and truly I want to ask her out , but the problem is that the attention she gives to me is like Nepa off & on and I dont know how to go about it for me not to look desperate.
Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by Hymanmotors: 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Best advice wins 5k from me instantly
Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by lilvicky68(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
Get another one to serve as generator for you..

3 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by Mood11: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
Get another one to serve as inverter and Solar..

If she's giving you epileptic attention then she's sharing it with someone else.

Either crash in or back out.
Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by Ynix(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hymanmotors:

I have this girl I have been observing lately and truly I want to ask her out , but the problem is that the attention she gives to me is like Nepa off & on and I dont know how to go about it for me not to look desperate.

You don't ask a Nigerian lady out, may be when she is in her 30s you can but not in 20s or teens. You connect with her until she gives you green light.
Start by asking for a date indirectly, it is like a game get knowing her first before asking her out. Have more engagements first before anything, build on that for like 1 to 2 weeks then ask her out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by Qatar2022: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hymanmotors:

Keep that feelings to yourself for now because she will disappoint you and you won't like it, keep on following her if she brings her pussy Bleep it
Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by Jeon(f): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hymanmotors:

You just want to fuvk

Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by SavageResponse(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Jeon:

You just want to fuvk

OP is this true? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by Jeon(f): 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
SavageResponse:

OP is this true? grin

Yes ooh..

After fuvkin the story go change to she's a slut, gold digger,she's boring, she's dull, her height isn't in a perfect fit, her body fat is not in a proper destination, her body is not in good shape, her vagina is too this and that, she get 5 to more boyfriends, her legs bend go Chile instead of Chicago, hair no supposed to dy like this, she's dependent blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah all the flaws where dy this world she carry am for body..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by Hymanmotors: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
[quote author=Jeon post=107219463]

That's not true

Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by Jeon(f): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
[quote author=Hymanmotors post=107219759][/quote]

Who I be to follow u argue.

But

it's true

Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Just send the girl the 5k instead, she might agree.
Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by Truvelisback(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hymanmotors:

Oga, don't rush things so that make u no go spoil things. 1st of all, have u approach her? If No, then that's the 1st thing u have to do. U don't need to blow grammar for she co-operate. Bro, play ur card smartly. Sneak into relationship with her. How? Just enter her by befriending her and make her ur best friend and let see u the same way. Then watch her madly fall in love with u. That's all.
Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by luvlyoracle(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hymanmotors:

Read this thread and thank me later..
https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only
I won the 5k sir
Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
Omo you get mind O you no calculate days nii
Tomorrow na November meaning December no far again . any girl wen you toast starting from now till December she go gree nii sha. Base on say she go bill you Christmas shoe,bag,clothes and so on .
Anyways me don vacate toasting spree everything na till next year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Jeon:

You just want to fuvk
No dey do all these kind rubbish again . we don know say you be fati.. grin
Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by Jeon(f): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Differentiate:

No dey do all these kind rubbish again . we don know say you be fati.. grin

So what do you want me to do?

Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by Oglock(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by Hymanmotors: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
luvlyoracle:

Read this thread and thank me later..
https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only
I won the 5k sir

[color=#006600][/color]

Send ur account details
Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by luvlyoracle(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hymanmotors:

[color=#006600][/color]

Send ur account details
Yay!!

I never get any alert shaa..

Just try read the thread... answers u seek lies therein. cool
Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by luvlyoracle(m): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hymanmotors:

[color=#006600][/color]

Send ur account details
embarassed cry
Re: Guys I Need Urgent Advice by Hymanmotors: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
luvlyoracle:

embarassed cry
I forgot but u go receive alert 2moro

(1) (Reply)

Couch For Sale / Happy Women International Day To Redpillers / 6 Things You Should Never Do For A Man If You Are Not Married To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.