Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How Do I Make The Right Choice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make The Right Choice (869 Views)

Am I Making The Right Choice / Did I Make The Right Decision Or Did I Overreact? / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make The Right Choice by Ochason(m): 12:13am On Nov 08, 2021
I will just go straight to the point because I don’t know how to write long stories. I am 33 years old, I work in a multinational company. I was in a relationship with a coworker three years ago and we were truly both in love. I thought we were going to get married really.
However, after two years of dating, this guy dumped me because he messed up with another lady at work, someone higher than both of us, a manager. He felt he had better chances with the woman cos the woman was giving him money and her car to use most times.
I felt really betrayed and ashamed cos people at work knew about us and were feeling sorry for me. However, I tried to put all of that in the past. In less than a year, he and this lady got married. Not up to a year, they were having issues. They were always fighting and it became an issue of separation which they did. Now, this guy is separated and moved out of their home. He is now trying to get back to me. I do not know if his intentions are genuine or he is trying to make his soon to be ex wife jealous. He comes to tell me how he feels the woman used jazz on him cos he cannot see what he found in her now that they are married.
He complains that the s*x is bad, she has bad attitude and she is lazy. When this guy started coming back for me early this year, I of course pushed him away. I was not going to be his second choice. He then got transferred to our Abeokuta branch in March. It was around that time he filed for divorce. That was when I heard from someone that the marriage was doomed from day one cos the man was always comparing me to his wife. The wife feels the husband is still in love with me cos nothing she does can match what I was to the man. They are divorced now. The marriage did not last up to a year.
Few days ago, I got a very long message from the man. He was basically begging me to forget his crimes against me and that I should consider him once more . He said he will move on if I do not respond to him after this last time. I am torn and do not know what to do.
There is somewhere in my heart that still has feelings for him..do you think I should give him a chance? Will the ex wife not think I had something to do with her marriage breaking up. Will it also make me look desperate …like I am going back to my vomit? What should I do?
Re: How Do I Make The Right Choice by ITbomb(m): 12:38am On Nov 08, 2021
If truly the ex wife used juju on him, don't you think she can go extra mile to harm you?
Forget about him and stay safe
Ochason:
I will just go straight to the point because I don’t know how to write long stories. I am 33 years old, I work in a multinational company. I was in a relationship with a coworker three years ago and we were truly both in love. I thought we were going to get married really.
However, after two years of dating, this guy dumped me because he messed up with another lady at work, someone higher than both of us, a manager. He felt he had better chances with the woman cos the woman was giving him money and her car to use most times.
I felt really betrayed and ashamed cos people at work knew about us and were feeling sorry for me. However, I tried to put all of that in the past. In less than a year, he and this lady got married. Not up to a year, they were having issues. They were always fighting and it became an issue of separation which they did. Now, this guy is separated and moved out of their home. He is now trying to get back to me. I do not know if his intentions are genuine or he is trying to make his soon to be ex wife jealous. He comes to tell me how he feels the woman used jazz on him cos he cannot see what he found in her now that they are married.
He complains that the s*x is bad, she has bad attitude and she is lazy. When this guy started coming back for me early this year, I of course pushed him away. I was not going to be his second choice. He then got transferred to our Abeokuta branch in March. It was around that time he filed for divorce. That was when I heard from someone that the marriage was doomed from day one cos the man was always comparing me to his wife. The wife feels the husband is still in love with me cos nothing she does can match what I was to the man. They are divorced now. The marriage did not last up to a year.
Few days ago, I got a very long message from the man. He was basically begging me to forget his crimes against me and that I should consider him once more . He said he will move on if I do not respond to him after this last time. I am torn and do not know what to do.
There is somewhere in my heart that still has feelings for him..do you think I should give him a chance? Will the ex wife not think I had something to do with her marriage breaking up. Will it also make me look desperate …like I am going back to my vomit? What should I do?
Re: How Do I Make The Right Choice by NohurryInLife: 12:45am On Nov 08, 2021
I dey feel you my sister. But the truthful truth na make you forget about that man.

Based on how the whole matter take start with him leaving you for that woman ehn (whether na ordinary or na juju) & how you sef take explain the whole saga from the foundation, na like that Ikoyi high rise building e go take end even if you marry that man my sister.

The best na make you try move on my sister. Though the feelings dey there for now, but think about your tomorrow/future my sister. No be this kind level wey you dey you suppose make this life threatening mistake I take God beg you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make The Right Choice by JoeRizzla(m): 12:46am On Nov 08, 2021
Re: How Do I Make The Right Choice by JoeRizzla(m): 12:47am On Nov 08, 2021
Go and listen to Juice WRLD Song "Life's A Mess". Then you will think clear.

Puff my Rizzla
Re: How Do I Make The Right Choice by Karleb(m): 3:05am On Nov 08, 2021
NohurryInLife:
I dey feel you my sister. But the truthful truth na make you forget about that man.

Based on how the whole matter take start with him leaving you for that woman ehn (whether na ordinary or na juju) & how you sef take explain the whole saga from the foundation, na like that Ikoyi high rise building e go take end even if you marry that man my sister.

The best na make you try move on my sister. Though the feelings dey there for now, but think about your tomorrow/future my sister. No be this kind level wey you dey you suppose make this life threatening mistake I take God beg you.

Another banger advice! cool

If he could leave you for her while you were dating, what makes you think he would not divorce you in a year into the marriage then go back to beg that woman, telling her sob stories of how you jazzed him?

Within the space of how many years, he let go of two meaningful relationships. shocked shocked

My sister, use make up, shake your bum bum, dress fine, put up a smile, hit the street and find yourself a man that loves you.

...and forget that stupid feelings you have for him, no sensible guy will take you serious if you are still hung up on your ex. No be only you get ex o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make The Right Choice by Xxx123xxx(m): 4:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Ochason:

Let me break it down for you like this.

You dated a man for two years he shamed and embarrassed your fine ass for the easy life and a quick Bleep.

After a year of doing his thing with the older lady he gets bored and decides to see if his old less desired former mate who still lives in her past is still available.

He tells you a few BS of jazz and all to make his comeback look genuine.

Look babes

This dude is only committed to himself as seen , am a guy so I can tell you this.

The chances are high that this dude will run off to the next free Bleep anyway if you let him back in.

You used your emotion the first time it got you burnt this time try logic.

On a final note, its obvious you love this nigga more than he loves you. You ass is a pearl don't offer yourself to a swine twice all in the name of emotions , regardless of whether you are 20 or 33.

Go all out , Put yourself together, look fine as hell and get a man that will your love your ass and his willing to commit to it for good.

Adiós
Peace and love , Sis.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Make The Right Choice by frozen70(f): 6:33am On Nov 08, 2021
Ochason:

It's not as if you are going back to your vomit, he is the one that bleeped up not you

He wanted a rich woman but he never knew that it comes with a price

You may forgive him only if you still have feelings for him

Men has been offending women since human creation, but the good thing is that, he has tested the two relationships and he understands the difference clearly

Just make sure you have seen the divorce papers
Re: How Do I Make The Right Choice by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 08, 2021
Xxx123xxx:

Let me break it down for you like this.

You dated a man for two years he shamed and embarrassed your fine ass for the easy life and a quick Bleep.

After a year of doing his thing with the older lady he gets bored and decides to see if his old less desired former mate who still lives in her past is still available.

He tells you a few BS of jazz and all to make his comeback look genuine.

Look babes

This dude is only committed to himself as seen , am a guy so I can tell you this.

The chances are high that this dude will run off to the next free Bleep anyway if you let him back in.

You used your emotion the first time it got you burnt this time try logic.

On a final note, its obvious you love this nigga more than he loves you. You ass is a pearl don't offer yourself to a swine twice all in the name of emotions , regardless of whether you are 20 or 33.

Go all out , Put yourself together, look fine as hell and get a man that will your love your ass and his willing to commit to it for good.

Adiós
Peace and love , Sis.

You spoke my mind nigga

Take this advice babes. Dress fine,go out there, someone who'll appreciate your ass with commitment will come by regardless of ur age. Let go that confused man

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make The Right Choice by helinues: 6:55am On Nov 08, 2021
I don't really know why I dislike regurgitating things.

Married and trying to come back, Aunty, seh you be suegbe ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make The Right Choice by Youngpo413: 7:32am On Nov 08, 2021
I don't pity you ladies cos it could be karma....I only pity your current boyfriend(s).
Re: How Do I Make The Right Choice by Youngpo413: 7:37am On Nov 08, 2021
Nairaland troll,in your other thread,you said your hubby betrayed you.
Re: How Do I Make The Right Choice by NohurryInLife: 9:12am On Nov 08, 2021
Karleb:

If he could leave you for her while you were dating, what makes you think he would not divorce you in a year into the marriage then go back to beg that woman, telling her sob stories of how you jazzed him?

Within the space of how many years, he let go of two meaningful relationships. shocked shocked

My sister, use make up, shake your bum bum, dress fine, put up a smile, hit the street and find yourself a man that loves you.

...and forget that stupid feelings you have for him, no sensible guy will take you serious if you are still hung up on your ex. No be only you get ex o.
At the bolded, you too funny brother grin grin grin grin

E don teh wey you wise my dear brother. But that's the truthful yarn.

Move on Sis. That journey wey you go like start no get destination. Though the feelings wey you get for ahm no go make am easy, but wetin you wan follow reality drag ??
Just try forget about him. Time will definitely heal you. No deceive yourself I take God beg you.
Re: How Do I Make The Right Choice by Ochason(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
Karleb:

Thanks sir.
Re: How Do I Make The Right Choice by Ochason(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
NohurryInLife:

At the bolded, you too funny brother grin grin grin grin

E don teh wey you wise my dear brother. But that's the truthful yarn.

Move on Sis. That journey wey you go like start no get destination. Though the feelings wey you get for ahm no go make am easy, but wetin you wan follow reality drag ??
Just try forget about him. Time will definitely heal you. No deceive yourself I take God beg you.
Its not gonna be easy but,Its well..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make The Right Choice by BlessedOne259: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ochason:

How about your husband in the US? https://www.nairaland.com/6737521/husband-betrayed-me-want-move#105530853
Re: How Do I Make The Right Choice by VanillaIyce(f): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ochason:

You will get over it, don't be a 2nd choice, you deserve better.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You / "Don't Believe Sexually Assaulted Children" / As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Woman For The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.