Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Thanks, post deleted - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thanks, post deleted (4969 Views)

post deleted / Relationship Problem( What Should I Do) Post deleted. / Post Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks, post deleted by Odunnu: 4:46am On Jun 07, 2011
Lol @Change in the topic. Welcome to NL, hopefully you've made an objective decision.
Re: Thanks, post deleted by rhamzus(m): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2011
@ poster
I was expecting u tell him u needed some time (relationship break) to tink this tru, wen he told u. During this period u shld hav confronted yur lil' sis "privately" without him knowing, to hear her own side of d story and see if he even tries to make amends during yur relationship break.
Then tell him abt u goin to meet yur sis and  make your decision based on what you hav heard and his reaction.
There r 2 ways to this: he wants you out of his life, cos y wait dis long to tell you and y now?
or maybe he loves you deeply, probably he nvr had d gut to tell u. 

NB  TO ALL LADIES: NEVER SEE YURSELF AS A CHEAP OR DESPERATE ONE. WEN A GUY CONFESSES TO YOU , LET HIM SWEAT IT OUT TO KNOW HE HAS DONE WRONG, RATHER THAN JUST ACCEPTING WAT HE HAS SAID AND SAYING NO PROB, I UNDERSTAND. THAT VERY MOMENT HE HAS SEEN YOU AS BEEN CHEAP, THEREFORE I CAN CONTINUE TO CHEAT ON HER, ALL I JUST NEED TO DO IS TO SAY I AM SORRY, SHE WOULD UNDERSTAND.
Re: Thanks, post deleted by tpia5: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2011
From what i could glean on the thread after the initial post was deleted, this is a curse and you'll do well to leave this guy alone.

It's a familial curse oh. Remove yourself from this trap.

Some people, na send dem dey send dem to particular families to cause destruction and this is a surefire way of achieving that aim.

You dont know who one of your relatives offended.
Re: Thanks, post deleted by Odunnu: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2011
Abeg Tpia, stop making me laff jor. Your post is funny but seriously real
Re: Thanks, post deleted by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2011
violent:

Duh!. . .it doesn't have to be in the Bible to be right or wrong, . .for instance, there's no part of the bible that forbids having séx with children, you just don't do it, why? cos it's wrong plain and simple!!!!

I happen to have experienced dating an ex's close friend; even though initially they were both cool about it, things soon turned sour, today, they are far from being best of friends, and I feel terrible being the ásshole at the center of it all. . .it gets a lot uglier if two sisters are involved!

there are far too many guys out there, why make things a lot more complicated for yourself and your sister? cos of love? screw that shyt!. . . .

Funny how people ignore the things that are in the bible and then go right ahead to add the ones that are not! undecided

The bible doesn't say not to date and ex's sister and yet you think it's wrong. Even though we have instances in the bible where one man married from one family, and his wife dies, and the sister was given to him in marriage. This is also a tradition in the Igbo culture you know!

But, the bible clearly frowns on Adultery and fornication . . . and you don't seem to be too adverse to that. Hmmmn!

Granted, it is weird!

Dating an ex's sister, friend e.t.c.

But who says it can NEVER work out. We keep imprisoning ourselves with these stereotype rules and yet we forget the things that truly matter!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gays Whatsapp Chat. / Signs She's Cheating On You / What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.