Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her (1771 Views)

Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by SenecaTheYonger: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2021
MarketDispatch:

Search of husband's name on Google displayed results of wife's name....seems you want hunger to kill the poor guy if he leaves the girl.

He may not have shakara money like Churchill or Ooni of ife to take the action part of sending her away due to obvious reason.

Yeah, a lot of assumptions there buddy
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2021
Gudbadguy:

Useless man u mean
No mind them..
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by Gudbadguy: 8:24am On Nov 01, 2021
killmods:

No mind them.. Na so my ex come collect pipe 2 night's a go her guy dey call am she say she dey uber meanwhile na me and am dey bar dey chill after every. Next thing she begin say she too love the guy because him no dey ever doubt her and him dey believe anything she says unlike me. Yet she still dey come collect pipe from me dey claim to love the simp. One thing when i done learn from experience be say hopeless simps are loved by promiscuous women because they're easily tamed and will not bother about their way of life. So no let some comments surprise u bro. Just use am dey know the true characters behind the moniker
Lol u Sabi dem

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by pepperdemzombie: 10:54am On Nov 01, 2021
Mokason288:

He will die young

He is only attracting death

Except his village/ community doesn’t have culture and tradition
You woke up by 5am on the 1st day of a 1st week of a new month and wishing someone's child death? Why? He refused to dump a woman that he didn't collect kobo from you or any member of your family to pay her bride price! Hian! A pebble thrown to a wall will come back and hit the thrower!
How will you feel if on d 1st day of the 1st week of a new month, by 5am you open your window only to hear someone you don't know saying such to your children? Will your parents even be comfortable reading such about you and your siblings?
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by Mokason288(m): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You woke up by 5am on the 1st day of a 1st week of a new month and wishing someone's child death? Why? He refused to dump a woman that he didn't collect kobo from you or any member of your family to pay her bride price! Hian! A pebble thrown to a wall will come back and hit the thrower!
How will you feel if on d 1st day of the 1st week of a new month, by 5am you open your window only to hear someone you don't know saying such to your children? Will your parents even be comfortable reading such about you and your siblings?
You are obviously a fooooooool

Or a little child that doesn’t know anything about custom’s and traditions

Stay away from my mentions

EWU HAUSA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? / Don't Fall For Broke Ladies / Spent About 14,500 On This Sweet Okra Soup That Will Last 6 Months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.