Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1046666 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2022
Sholy29ice:
Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for sharing your PR entry. I just got my IELTS result L 8.5, R 7.5, W 7 and S 7.5. Using the CRS calculator, I got a score of 475. Please is this a good enough score for me to receive ITA?

Thank you
yup
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 10:21am On Jun 17, 2022
Emmaesty:
Good morning everyone,

I am about to create my express entry profile but I have an issue with the work history section.

I changed roles in my previous organisation but it is within the same NOC. I only spent about 6 months in one of the roles. Can I fill my experience like this :

Jan 2015 - June 2015 GE Officer..... ABC Plc
Sept 2012 - Dec 2014 XE Officer...... ABC Plc

Or should I use one role to claim the total years I spent in that organisation.

Also, I recently resumed in a new organisation roughly 3 months ago. Should I also include the experience? It is the same NOC.

Please help sad
fill what you did as above. Using one noc when you did multiple nocs there is misrepresentation and fraud na. Fill the 3 months too as you need to have 3 years to get maximum points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2022
jasperonyx:

Any one??
create another one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
create a new profile with new email na
jasperonyx:

Any one??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by OneLocalMan: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hello Guys, Good afternoon.

Someone advised me to try express entry based on my work experience and skill, although i am processing student visa...

Would a student visa ruin the chances of express entry, If the Answer is No,

I would appreciate you guys if i could get a head start on what i would need to begin the process..

I have over 5years experience in management position (Managerial jobs)

i also have the skill of building projects with aluminum doors and window, i am also a graduate in business management, still under the age 32years.

Please guys, what is the first step i need to take if i wish to pursue an express entry..Thank you and i look forward to helping others as i learn from the guru here....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
OneLocalMan:
Hello Guys, Good afternoon.

Someone advised me to try express entry based on my work experience and skill, although i am processing student visa...

Would a student visa ruin the chances of express entry, the Answer is No,

I would appreciate you guys if i could get a head start on what i would need to begin the process..

I have over 5years experience in management position (Managerial jobs)

i also have the skill of building projects with aluminum doors and window, i am also a graduate in business management, still under the age 32years.

Please guys, what is the first step i need to take if i wish to pursue an express entry..Thank you and i look forward to helping others as i learn from the guru here....

Read Page 1. all you seek is there...if after reading you still have questions, then come here and we'll try to assist

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by soulmate19: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Okay
Thanks
Congratulations once again
Don’t forget to share landing gist with us, cos na im dey sweet me pass.

AchieverJ:
CRS score: 471
FSW draw: 469
NOC: 2132 Mechanical Engineer

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ade9k: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pls I need advice.

I applied for Canada study visa last year which was later refused. In the work experience section of the study application, I declared only 3 recent work experiences
Company A: Aug 2020 till date
Company B(Npower): Aug 2018- July 2020
Company C(NYSC): April 2016-April 2017.

While working at company B (I go once a week because of distance and cost). I was also working simultaneously at another company (real estate company) which I didn't declare. I've started my express entry journey, and I would like to use the work experience gained in the real estate company. Will there be a problem if I do this?

Note, I can't get ref letter for the nysc and Npower work experience because of distance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 5454Darese: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ade9k:
Pls I need advice.

I applied for Canada study visa last year which was later refused. In the work experience section of the study application, I declared only 3 recent work experiences

While working at company B (I go once a week because of distance and cost). I was also working simultaneously at another company (real estate company) which I didn't declare. I've started my express entry journey, and I would like to use the work experience gained in the real estate company. Will there be a problem if I do this?

Note, I can't get ref letter for the nysc and Npower work experience because of distance.

There won’t be a problem, express entry is different from study visa/application . Just go ahead with you application and back it up with prayer.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Darelogistics(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
2 bedroom with insitu dryer and washer for rent in Edmonton west side.

Contact +1 (780) 246-2992 WhatsApp only
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Darelogistics(m): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
2 bedroom apartment with insitu dryer and washer for rent in Edmonton west side.

+1 (780) 246-2992 WhatsApp Only
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Redkay: 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
AchieverJ:
Ok, so, I think I should gist you all...
Key points mainly, so it is not too lengthy!
I paid for my WES evaluation Feb 2020.
Evaluation wasn't ready until Oct 2020 due to back and forth for my Poly, I did two degrees.
I wrote IELTS in Nov and result was out in Dec 2020.
I created an express entry profile and received ITA within 3 days for FSW.
I submitted my application and received AOR Feb 5th, 2021.
There was a deafening silence that I had to come to this Nairaland community for solace.
Mind you, I've been running all my package solo through personal study and research.
I realised some things might have been easier if I were here earlier, but we move.
The encouragement from here and people having similar long wait kept my sanity together.
Requested for GCMS notes in Feb 2022 and received an ADR by Feb 24.
I quickly got the PCC, schedule A and medical done within a week.
After waiting for almost two months after documents have been received, I requested for another GCMS notes, so, it won't look like I didnt do anything.
PPR came in the next day! April 26
Apparently, both GCMS notes were needless!
I'm sure you know the joy that comes with PPR, right?
Dropped off my passport the next day with DHL.
Used VFS lagos because I felt I wasn't in a haste to travel.
I felt I needed the time to look for job and make all my plannings.
I changed my location on LinkedIn to Toronto and applied for a job I saw on glassdoor.
In two weeks, I was poached by 4 recruiters.
Thanks to the Canadian number I got using dingtone which I learnt about on this platform.
Phone call was always their first point of contact.
One of the recruiters terminated the process because I told him I was currently in Nigeria and he needed someone urgently.
I had series of interviews with the other 3 companies.
I received a rejection mail from the company I applied directly to from glassdoor.
Two weeks ago, I got an offer from one of the company, 113k per annum.
I withdrew my application for one of the company which was not in Ontario.
Last week, I received a 2nd offer which I had to decline. 96k per annum.
My flight is booked, my passport came back yesterday, 15th June.
Funny enough, I didn't receive any more message from any recruiter apart from those 4.

Why this long story?
Delay isn’t denial!
God's timing is usually the best!
Do not lose hope!
Yes, you can get that dream job of yours!
You don't have to do a menial job first.
You can get a good job from here.

Please, keep hope alive....
One love ❤
Peace

Congratulations!!!!! Your story is so inspiring. Please do you work in tech? You got a job really fast.

I sent my Passport a day before yours to VFS Lagos and I haven’t received it yet. Can you share your COPR timelines?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ade9k:
Pls I need advice.

Ade, Ade, Ade, how many times did I call you........

If you decide to claim WE points for the real estate company, then make sure you include a sound LOE explaining why it was not in your study visa application. IRCC will likely (I'm sure there is always an exception.....that VO that couldn't be bothered to check) cross check what you provided in your study application with what is in your EE application. In all our interactions with IRCC, whether visitor, work, study, EE etc our UCI never changes for a reason, to make it easy for IRCC to look at all the data you have ever given them, GCMS record no dey lie.

Ideally, all your info should be in sync, if there is a reason why they are not, then explain in an LOE. Read this person's experience:

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/165#95624682

See wetin VO tell the guy:

Specifically, In your current application you declared that you had worked as Territory Pre-Sales Manager for company A Ltd from February 2016 to August 2017. You also provided a Confirmation of Employment Letter from the Human Capital Manager of Coy A, dated August 06 2019, which indicated that you had worked Territory Pre-Sales Manager Coy A Nigeria Ltd from February 2016 to August 2017.

However, in your temporary resident visa applications, S******* (submitted August 01, 2016) and S******(submitted March 09, 2017), you indicated that you were employed during that same period as a Procurement Officer for company B from February 2016. Given these discrepancies, I am concerned that you have not provided a truthful description of your employment activities between 2016 and 2017.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Redkay:

Congratulations!!!!! Your story is so inspiring. Please do you work in tech? You got a job really fast.

Na im I wan ask o....I want a 100k plus job.......

AchieverJ:
Ok, so, I think I should gist you all...
Key points mainly, so it is not too lengthy!

I submitted my application and received AOR Feb 5th, 2021.
PPR came in the next day! April 26

I changed my location on LinkedIn to Toronto and applied for a job I saw on glassdoor.
In two weeks, I was poached by 4 recruiters.
Thanks to the Canadian number I got using dingtone which I learnt about on this platform.
Phone call was always their first point of contact.
One of the recruiters terminated the process because I told him I was currently in Nigeria and he needed someone urgently.
I had series of interviews with the other 3 companies.

Two weeks ago, I got an offer from one of the company, 113k per annum.
I withdrew my application for one of the company which was not in Ontario.
Last week, I received a 2nd offer which I had to decline. 96k per annum.

Delay isn’t denial!
God's timing is usually the best!
Do not lose hope!
Yes, you can get that dream job of yours!

Please, keep hope alive....
One love ❤
Peace
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
5454Darese:

There won’t be a problem, express entry is different from study visa/application . Just go ahead with you application and back it up with prayer.
u say wetin They cross check information submitted earlier. Application will be refused
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ade9k: 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
5454Darese:

Okay. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ade9k: 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
GraciousWords:

Ade, Ade, Ade, how many times did I call you........

If you decide to claim WE points for the real estate company, then make sure you include a sound LOE explaining why it was not in your study visa application. IRCC will likely (I'm sure there is always an exception.....that VO that couldn't be bothered to check) cross check what you provided in your study application with what is in your EE application. In all our interactions with IRCC, whether visitor, work, study, EE etc our UCI never changes for a reason, to make it easy for IRCC to look at all the data you have ever given them, GCMS record no dey lie.

Ideally, all your info should be in sync, if there is a reason why they are not, then explain in an LOE. Read this person's experience:

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/165#95624682

See wetin VO tell the guy:

Specifically, In your current application you declared that you had worked as Territory Pre-Sales Manager for company A Ltd from February 2016 to August 2017. You also provided a Confirmation of Employment Letter from the Human Capital Manager of Coy A, dated August 06 2019, which indicated that you had worked Territory Pre-Sales Manager Coy A Nigeria Ltd from February 2016 to August 2017.

However, in your temporary resident visa applications, S******* (submitted August 01, 2016) and S******(submitted March 09, 2017), you indicated that you were employed during that same period as a Procurement Officer for company B from February 2016. Given these discrepancies, I am concerned that you have not provided a truthful description of your employment activities between 2016 and 2017.

It's 3times.

I understand clearly now. Thanks for the prompt response.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kolizomanizo: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ade.. You sabi hear word well�

Ade9k:

It's 3times.

I understand clearly now. Thanks for the prompt response.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by trishaben: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hi everyone , asking on behalf of a sibling.
EE profile
Age 32
Education:PHD (WES)
Work experience :3 years manegerial role and 1year and 7months as a full time director of post grad studies (altho not added to the profile because we read the experience has to be from one full time job.
Celpip: L-8, S-9,W-10,R-10
Sibling in canada for PR points
CRS score :419
Are we doing something wrong or we just have to find other ways to increase the score?
Your inputs are highly welcome. Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
trishaben:
EE profile
Age 32
Work experience :3 years manegerial role and 1year and 7months as a full time director of post grad studies (altho not added to the profile because we read the experience has to be from one full time job.
Are we doing something wrong or we just have to find other ways to increase the score?
celpip not good enough. Needs 9 and above in the listening . Also the current scores is 431 not 419 assuming he is single

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wumijanet: 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
The 8 in listening is the problem..He needs at least 9 on the listening module.
trishaben:
EE profile
Age 32

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by trishaben: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
ednut1:
celpip not good enough. Needs 9 and above in the listening . Also the current scores is 431 not 419 assuming he is single
Yes the score on the crs site was 431 but as soon as we created a profile, it became 419.we would rewrite the English exam then . Yes he’s single. Thanks for the response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by AchieverJ: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thank you...
Thank you...

I'm a project engineer with 6+ years experience in a multinational.
One thing I know gave me an edge is that these recruiters thought I was working with the branch of my company in Toronto. They found out the true picture during my first discussion with them where I try as much as possible to wow them.

PPR: April 26th
Sent to VFS: April 27th
VFS Lagos Acknowledged : May 5th
Received at Ghana: May 24th
Counterfoil update on profile: June 8th
Counterfoil Mail: June 9th
Received at Lagos Vfs: June 9th
Picked up by DHL: June 9th
Delivered to me : June 15th
DHL made a mess of the process at the beginning and end... but I have my papers already sha...

@Graciouswords... I really respect and appreciate the works you've done here, I'm a fan!

Redkay:

I sent my Passport a day before yours to VFS Lagos and I haven’t received it yet. Can you share your COPR timelines?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dimple10:
create a new profile with new email na
thank yoou
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
ednut1:
create another one
thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by trishaben: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
wumijanet:
The 8 in listening is the problem..He needs at least 9 on the listening module.
We will work on that . Thank you �� �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MaameU: 12:02am On Jun 18, 2022
Hi future Canadian neighbours, I really need your opinions. My spouse just got his study permit application approved. He is supposed to start studies in September. I also received an NOI from Ontario and already submitted my application a month ago. I am not sure when I will get nomination. My question is since PR is our main goal (he applied for his visa at that time because we weren't sure I would get a NOI ), should I encourage him to wait patiently till I get the PPR and save the school fees money for something else smiley? Please note that his school is in Nova Scotia and if I receive nomination and eventually PPR we need to stay in Ontario till Citizenship as per my understanding. What do you guys think?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 5454Darese: 12:07am On Jun 18, 2022
ednut1:
u say wetin They cross check information submitted earlier. Application will be refused

He will be fine, he just needs to explain the reason why he didn’t include it in the initial application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Johnjide1(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2022
Please how did your school send your transcript to Wes , is it through mail or postal order?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mjhay: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2022
Good day everyone, I would like to ask; does one’s class of grade affect WES evaluation, let’s for example ; one graduated with a third class, does the person still stand a chance for consideration in express entry pool. Thanks in anticipation as I await replies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: patokenneth and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.