Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1046382 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Charleschidera(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
Oly23:
He has taken away the pain and given me victory- Tobechukwu he has done it for me.
Finally I can do this hereπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

It's PPR πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Congratulations and may Canada favour you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mjhay: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hey folks, can anyone please help with the official ircc address. The one my bank is meant to address in the official bank statement(POF).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luchiee: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
YouTube: E2ielts, ieltsliz, then you can practice with ieltsonlinetest dot com

Tinababe01:
Please can anyone suggest a good ielts material to prepare for ielts exam?

Please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mayokunlawale(f): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hello everyone, Please can someone assist with a reference letter for the NOC 60020.I have someone with experience in hospitality industry and wants to apply for Alberta PNP and I see this is the NOC in demand and want to know how best we can use this NOC or any suggestions for job title and JD we can use.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Freeman6771: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
Please is it possible to get passport collection mail on Saturday from vfs?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Llaye: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
Your question isn't very clear. Do you have a new passport yet or not?

If you have a new passport, yes you can travel with both. You present both at the airport. This is normal and happens all the time i.e visa in previous passport.
If you don't have a new passport, you may be able to travel with the one expiring in May 2024. You'll need to call the airline you wish to travel with to confirm if they'll allow you travel with a passport that has less than 6months validity. They should, since you have an immigrant visa and most likely a one way ticket.

However, I'll suggest you get a new passport before leaving Nigeria. It'll be much cheaper than having to get it in Canada. Passport fee is higher and there's also the cost of travel to Ottawa.

May06:
Hello everyone,

I would like to find out whether anyone has done their PR landing with a renewed passport. My passport will expire in April 2024. I am travelling this December. Is it advisable to renew my Passport in Nigeria before travelling to Canada?I will travel with both the old and new passport but I would like to know whether anyone (a) has done this, (b) if yes, please dkd you face any challenges because of this?

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by May06: 1:05am On Dec 16, 2023
Llaye:
Your question isn't very clear. Do you have a new passport yet or not?

If you have a new passport, yes you can travel with both. You present both at the airport. This is normal and happens all the time i.e visa in previous passport.
If you don't have a new passport, you may be able to travel with the one expiring in May 2024. You'll need to call the airline you wish to travel with to confirm if they'll allow you travel with a passport that has less than 6months validity. They should, since you have an immigrant visa and most likely a one way ticket.

However, I'll suggest you get a new passport before leaving Nigeria. It'll be much cheaper than having to get it in Canada. Passport fee is higher and there's also the cost of travel to Ottawa.

Thank you for your response. I will renew it in Nigeria. I dont have a new Passport yet.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 00e1: 1:33am On Dec 16, 2023
mayokunlawale:
Hello everyone, Please can someone assist with a reference letter for the NOC 60020.I have someone with experience in hospitality industry and wants to apply for Alberta PNP and I see this is the NOC in demand and want to know how best we can use this NOC or any suggestions for job title and JD we can use.

Are you in canada, how can you apply for Alberta PNP directly without affiliation to the province either having studied, work experience among others or is their a new update because I tried applying some months back but all those requirements were stated which was why I submitted SINP application

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ovems(f): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hello everyone, Can the principal applicant use her husband's company for work reference? She works for the company but is also listed as a director as well. Will it be a problem?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ayinke93(f): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hi everyone! please I'm a bit confused about a requirement for the Ontario priority stream. I got a NOI from Ontario in the last draw, and I have an HND that was evaluated as two or more degrees. I was watching a video now on the steps to apply, but the person said you need a minimum of a bachelor's to apply for this stream. Has anybody applied with an HND before or am I getting something wrong?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ayinke93:
Hi everyone! please I'm a bit confused about a requirement for the Ontario priority stream. I got a NOI from Ontario in the last draw, and I have an HND that was evaluated as two or more degrees. I was watching a video now on the steps to apply, but the person said you need a minimum of a bachelor's to apply for this stream. Has anybody applied with an HND before or am I getting something wrong?
They need a bachelor's degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
00e1:

Are you in canada, how can you apply for Alberta PNP directly without affiliation to the province either having studied, work experience among others or is their a new update because I tried applying some months back but all those requirements were stated which was why I submitted SINP application
Yeah it has been possible.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ayinke93(f): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
aestake:

They need a bachelor's degree.

Oh thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Blacklion3: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
Mrdonadefe:
Guys move to Edmonton for a quick start. Anyone in Edmonton?

New comers watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfJCKtW8_RA?si=8yHWPeezgeXtYGlS
Hello sir, is there any youtube review opened that I can do for you for 1k or 2k
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ovems:
Hello everyone, Can the principal applicant use her husband's company for work reference? She works for the company but is also listed as a director as well. Will it be a problem?

These may help
https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/316#117324223

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/389#120740382

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/388#120690281

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oly23(f): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
afagha:
Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
May the land favour you!
Amen
Thank youπŸ€—πŸ€—
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oly23(f): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
Breezy90:
grin ;DRROC is slow damn.. same as Montreal.most sept pnp and early October Aors have gotten ppr.

Montreal is sending crazy ADRs whereas Sydney is sending PPRs grin
Montreal, Etobicoke and RROC are the three worse VOs🀣🀣.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oly23(f): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
Charleschidera:

Congratulations and may Canada favour you!
Amen
Thank youπŸ€—πŸ€—

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ovems(f): 12:27am On Dec 17, 2023
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by teebullion1(f): 2:50am On Dec 17, 2023
[quote author=blazetitov post=127416243]

How?

Please advise links.[/quotes]

Sorry, I'm just seeing this. If you haven't applied visit possap.gov.ng to apply. Choose the diaspora option. Costs 30k. They'll will send you a form to fill and capture ur fingerprints.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CanadaOrBust: 6:04am On Dec 17, 2023
Oselu28:

Lol
Hi dear
Trust you're doing well? I'm sorry for the late response, I've not been active here for a while. Happy birthday in arrears and I hope you had a great one

Hello Ms. 28😁, didn’t know you replied. Thanks a lot for the wishes. Hope all’s been well with you. Take good care
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2023
ednut1:
Obtained my Canada Citizenship last week 3 years 5 months after i landed . Don’t listen to those anti japa people , some of their kids have USA citizenship already.
The Canada immigration has changed a bit since I applied in 2019 but if you meet the requirements and have in demand occupation abeg pursue it o. If you can learn French too please do.

Most of what i learnt about express entry was from Nairaland. I found out a certification i did in 2009 qualified for two or more degrees here. I learnt about gift deed here etc. Canada also has its own challenges but it cannot be compared to Nigeria. The quality of life, access to healthcare, peace of mind and amenities etc.
Me i don signout o. One love 😁

Congratulations brother. Welcome home!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by stevolinkon40: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2023
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tinababe01: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
Please does IRCC accept results from National open university?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by afagha(f): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
Hello guys,good evening. Please I want to know what the average time from AOR to Medicals/Biometrics request is?
When will I be able to use the application tracker too?
I got AOR on the 7th of December

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by clow(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Hello All
Can part time work experience while being as an undergraduate student in the university be used to claim points for work experience in express entry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Clicked: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2023
Hello everyone. I'm a bit confused. I have work experience as a medical laboratory technologist from September 2019 - January 2021 and I'm hoping for a healthcare draw before the year runs out.

I've been under the assumption that my 2020 experience can count towards the healthcare occupation draws since the year 2020 is in the last three years. But someone said the experience would start counting from this year backwards, meaning only experience from 2021 counts.

Can someone please confirm if this is true? If my experience in 2020 will not be considered.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by AyabaS: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2023
Clicked:
Hello everyone. I'm a bit confused. I have work experience as a medical laboratory technologist from September 2019 - January 2021 and I'm hoping for a healthcare draw before the year runs out.

I've been under the assumption that my 2020 experience can count towards the healthcare occupation draws since the year 2020 is in the last three years. But someone said the experience would start counting from this year backwards, meaning only experience from 2021 counts.

Can someone please confirm if this is true? If my experience in 2020 will not be considered.

This is December 2023 so 3 years ago is sometime in December 2020. By December 31 of this year, 2020 will no longer fall within the 3 years so no, you won’t meet the requirement of 6 months experience within the last 3 years

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 00e1: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
aestake:

Yeah it has been possible.

Oh really, I am only aware of the direct applications on Ainp province portal for rural entrepreneur program, farmer, and foreign graduate entrepreneurship pathways asides the technology pathway and the healthcare .

I am not aware of direct Alberta express entry nomination or are you talking able the express entry pool program where you have to select all provinces and wait for a nomination, if that’s not what you mean then kindly share the link for the Alberta express entry application .

I am aware sakaskchewan have their own sinp which you can be submitted directly on their province portal.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2023
00e1:

Oh really, I am only aware of the direct applications on Ainp province portal for rural entrepreneur program, farmer, and foreign graduate entrepreneurship pathways asides the technology pathway and the healthcare .

I am not aware of direct Alberta express entry nomination or are you talking able the express entry pool program where you have to select all provinces and wait for a nomination, if that’s not what you mean then kindly share the link for the Alberta express entry application .

I am aware sakaskchewan have their own sinp which you can be submitted directly on their province portal.
Google and go to page1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chiefchief21: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2023
Good day all.

Pls I wanted to apply for remarking the same day my IELTS result was released by submitting an Enquiry on Results (EOR) request. I couldn't effect the payment because of an issue with my debit card. I received an email thereafter that a payment link had been generated and would still be active until Saturday, 13 January 2024; and my re-mark request would be initiated once payment was made.

I received an email message on Sunday December 17 that my Enquiry On Results (EOR) had been cancelled; and I would need to submit a new request on the portal within 6 weeks of writing the test if I was still interested.

The problem with my debit card has been sorted and I want to submit a new request but i couldn't. I can't locate where to to do it on the portal.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olabanji88(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2023
Ovems:
no you cannot be listed as owner or director or have a share it is well stated

You have to clam self employed if otherwise

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: KingJohn123 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.