Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly (52793 Views)

My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do / EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by MrMacinterchi1: 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am not a citizen but I know the fingerprint databases are still being used during elections or are they not? Fingerprints and DNA are two different form of identification through. So why are not against the adding of DNA tracking now? undecided
security agency making use of the fingerprint? that's our focus here. And yes it's different , but don't discredit the closeness between DNA and fingerprint in solving of criminal activities.

You're not a citizen? you're not a Nigeria?
so, you are of what country?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
security agency making use of the fingerprint? that's our focus here. And yes it's different , but don't discredit the closeness between DNA and fingerprint in solving of criminal activities.

You're not a citizen? you're not a Nigeria?
so, you are of what country?
What you typed there does not make any sense to me DNA is not fingerprint and fingerprint does not serve as replacement for DNA. undecided

My citizenry is not the topic here. Again my question to you is this. What stops citizens from gathering around to create such a database and then rally to have it installed and used in all 36 states of Nigeria? undecided
If you don't know how to answer that question, it is OK. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by stayclearofme: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What stops citizens from gathering around to create such a database and then rally to have it installed and used in all 36 states of Nigeria? undecided
Bros na me you dey ask? If you are a citizen you can equally make the first move others will follow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Kobojunkie: 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
stayclearofme:

Bros na me you dey ask? If you are a citizen you can equally make the first move others will follow.
I don't live in Nigeria. undecided
But since you were quick to point out how dna no dey Nigeria, I figured you wouldn't mind helping make it available in Nigeria undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by franksam2009: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
This guy thinks it's easy to rape a lady talkmuch of raping a virgin on the street lolz grin,
When you grow up you will understand what really played out.

Similar stuff happened to me those days, I cried the day I realized I was been played and the said rapist I almost got arrested was her lover lolz

Women are far much more smarter than men when it comes to relationship and love affairs but when it comes to life affairs 95% are dumb

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by MrMacinterchi1: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What you typed there does not make any sense to me DNA is not fingerprint and fingerprint does not serve as replacement for DNA. undecided

My citizenry is not the topic here. Again my question to you is this. What stops citizens from gathering around to create such a database and then rally to have it installed and used in all 36 states of Nigeria? undecided
If you don't know how to answer that question, it is OK. undecided
if you had attempted some clarification questions I had asked earlier,you would have seen your answers there.
Engaging you in a conversation is like having a ride in a rollercoaster. Lord have mercy.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
if you had attempted some clarification questions I had asked earlier,you would have seen your answers there.
Engaging you in a conversation is like having a ride in a rollercoaster. Lord have mercy.
What you claimed were for clarification purposes absolutely made no sense of the sort. undecided

The question is simple and direct.. you either have an answer or you don't. And that is OK. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Techgonzo: 12:01am On Nov 03, 2021
Why describe the man as such grin
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by stayclearofme: 12:28am On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't live in Nigeria. undecided
But since you were quick to point out how dna no dey Nigeria, I figured you wouldn't mind helping make it available in Nigeria undecided
Lol.. Bros I am not in Nigeria either. Nor be stalemate be that?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On Nov 03, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol.. Bros I am not in Nigeria either. Nor be stalemate be that?
Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by bigbossila: 12:44am On Nov 03, 2021
just let it go and please allow her to continue doing her job. sorry, I feel for u
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by jimcaddy(m): 12:56am On Nov 03, 2021
Baba you think the man will be so stupid to come around the same area. You don't need to even tell me the area. It's mostly Yaba or Bariga.. That area is so rough at night.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Jaqenhghar: 3:05am On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The people is made of individuals such as yourself. You are quick to condemn others but what about you . undecided
Still making it about me. I know what I want and for me to get what I want, I need the help of others. If others don't think like me, dont understand or dont care l, I ask again what in fúcks name do you want me to do?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Munzy14(m): 5:51am On Nov 03, 2021
kkins25:
I saved a pic of a certain lecturer that did same to my God daughter. if i ever get the chance, i will play out SAW very well. i will take it slowly and enjoy every moment of it.. vengence is mine, said the lord. it is mine
And you allowed him to still exist? undecided

Such guys deserve a communion. lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Munzy14(m): 5:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Report the case and don't take laws into your hands.Meanwhile why do guys find it so hard to overlook a rape case on their gf,very childish, she's traumatized already and the best thing to do is help her heal.Anyways I wanted to respond to your post my usual way but something touched my heart.Just thread carefully sha
Beacause many ladies use it as getaway after playing away match that didn't favour them... angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Munzy14:

Beacause many ladies use it as getaway after playing away match that didn't favour them... angry
Not true at all times.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by fayomim: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

See who is calling someone idiot. So when you make money you cant get raped. SMH

Olawalebamnie shey you see what I was talking about. See what passes for wisdom in Niggeria

Idiot...go get a good paying work and buy your girlf frd a good vehicle so she won't be walking in a lonely environment looking for a man to rape her. Idiot
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Jaqenhghar: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2021
fayomim:

Idiot...go get a good paying work and buy your girlf frd a good vehicle so she won't be walking in a lonely environment looking for a man to rape her. Idiot

Idiot, when robbers stop her in her car and rape her nko. I'm sure you never thought that far. Idiot
Actually you are incapable of thinking that far just like a poverty stricken donkey.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by fayomim: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Idiot, when robbers stop her in her car and rape her nko. I'm sure you never thought that far. Idiot
Actually you are incapable of thinking that far just like a poverty stricken donkey.

Idiot e pain am
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Jaqenhghar: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2021
fayomim:

Idiot e pain am

E no fit pain me reach people when waste their resources train mumu when no fit reason
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by MrMacinterchi1: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What you claimed were for clarification purposes absolutely made no sense of the sort. undecided

The question is simple and direct.. you either have an answer or you don't. And that is OK. undecided

Citizens will organize and build a database of DNA and submit it to the government.
No he only. You can keep living in your Utopia, and it's ok.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by schoolboymatt(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What stops citizens from gathering around to create such a database and then rally to have it installed and used in all 36 states of Nigeria? undecided

This could be an open-source project for Nigerian youths and needs even. undecided

you speak as if no be dis 9ja u dey base.

You went far with DNA.
Common NIN enrollment, what is the progress?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by fayomim: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

E no fit pain me reach people when waste their resources train mumu when no fit reason

I feel your pain
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by kkins25(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Munzy14:

And you allowed him to still exist? undecided

Such guys deserve a communion. lipsrsealed
unfortunately, i dwell far off. i had intended to put him on the WWW. but the victim didn't even tell me until time had pass.

Not only that, the victim still mingled with the accused until i pressured her to cut that relationship. That was long after introducing the accused to her mum nd best friend(who later shifted her pants for the same dude and in the victims presence).

The victim, I'm aware has inferiority complexes. Well, i no be psychologist. I continue to guide her the best way i know how to.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Munzy14(m): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
kkins25:
unfortunately, i dwell far off. i had intended to put him on the WWW. but the victim didn't even tell me until time had pass.

Not only that, the victim still mingled with the accused until i pressured her to cut that relationship. That was long after introducing the accused to her mum nd best friend(who later shifted her pants for the same dude and in the victims presence).
Hmmmmm...very dicy..

Sometimes it could be a relationship gone sour.

The victim, I'm aware has inferiority complexes. Well, i no be psychologist. I continue to guide her the best way i know how to.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
schoolboymatt:
you speak as if no be dis 9ja u dey base.

You went far with DNA.
Common NIN enrollment, what is the progress?
Hence the reason why my suggestion is this citizens take the lead on this one... undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by MufasaLion: 9:39am On Feb 01, 2022
Lizzydonnah:

Abet shut up, shoshosho up and down. E no dey tire you? Are you the boyfriend? Rape apologist oshi.

Some men are shameless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now / Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin / Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.