Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly (52786 Views)

My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do / EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Solatium(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:
So I had some issues with my girlfriend and we were kind of not talking for 2 weeks, during that time, a lot happened in her life.

We settled and while we were telling each other about what happened during our time apart, she began to cry and opened up to me that she was raped. I will ordinarily not believe that lie if she was a virgin but she wasn't, I met her as one and I was her first, so there will be no point in her even revealing it to me if she wasn't as it was a one time thing and I will hardly notice. At that point, i felt like my world just stopped for some seconds, o felt dizzy and found somewhere to sit trying to process what I just heard. Funny thing was that on the night of that incident, I was feeling weird about her and called her to find out how she was, it was around 9:30 pm and she was a student of a higher institution on the mainland while I stay on the island. After I called her, she picked up and told me she was going to call me back as she was trying to get a bike to take her to where she was going to, and immediately she ended the call, a man put a knife behind her and threatened to kill her if she doesn't give him what he wants, she offered her phone and all but this man was just after sex, according to her, the area was quiet and there was almost nobody on the streets, he pulled her to a shop corner and forced his way. I was devastated and confused, this is the only lady I have ever seen myself marrying amongst all the ladies I have met, she checks all the boxes, she said it didn't last up to 5 minutes and she cried all through but the man didn't care. He was a fat elderly man with a pot belly, wearing a nose mask in the night so she could not even see his face.

I was so angry at her because first of all, I warned her several times not to move in the night in that area as it is very dangerous, we were once robbed on the same street around 8pm, so I wonder what went into her mind moving by almost 10pm. She said she was on night shift where she works and then her friend called her to join them for a party, so she took permission and wanted leaving and that was when it happened. Now the thing is, those friends of hers are very bad influence on her and I told her a long time ago, she said she doesn't follow them but just hangs around with them in school, little did I know that she went to the bar alongside them and their boyfriends a number of time without my knowledge. She showed me pictures of their outings and a stab on the hand from the rapist. I'm so angry, she has been crying and begging, I asked her to stop the job and she agreed,i have thought of getting a girl and some guys to disguise and go to the same area late night to see if the devil will push the bastard to try his lick again cos I swear, I will make sure I put a stick through his anus through to his mouth,revenge is all that is on my mind cos I love this girl so much

I have read rape stories but I never thought it would come so close to me, I have been put in countless situations where a girl changes her mind on letting me into her and I respected that, I wonder why this would happen to me, I don't know what to do, any advice is welcome.

Modified - for those claiming she lied, she came along with the doctors report and tests receipt.

Ọga go and sit down joor,after she pressed your mumu button your brain still never reset say your girl dey usẹ scope tie you.
Which responsible girl left her job to party with friends at late night?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Aganju849: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
budaatum:
I bet she did not go to report to police so they can take dna to track this rapist down!

Kobojunkie, I'm loving you more each day, please note.

A match made in Hell, for sure
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Bbqekpa: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You forgive her for the rape? undecided
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The last thing this woman needs is a self conceited eejit in her life. undecided

The boy na baby

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by greggng: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
The story no add up.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by sweettease(f): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:
So I had some issues with my girlfriend and we were kind of not talking for 2 weeks, during that time, a lot happened in her life.

We settled and while we were telling each other about what happened during our time apart, she began to cry and opened up to me that she was raped. I will ordinarily not believe that lie if she was a virgin but she wasn't, I met her as one and I was her first, so there will be no point in her even revealing it to me if she wasn't as it was a one time thing and I will hardly notice. At that point, i felt like my world just stopped for some seconds, o felt dizzy and found somewhere to sit trying to process what I just heard. Funny thing was that on the night of that incident, I was feeling weird about her and called her to find out how she was, it was around 9:30 pm and she was a student of a higher institution on the mainland while I stay on the island. After I called her, she picked up and told me she was going to call me back as she was trying to get a bike to take her to where she was going to, and immediately she ended the call, a man put a knife behind her and threatened to kill her if she doesn't give him what he wants, she offered her phone and all but this man was just after sex, according to her, the area was quiet and there was almost nobody on the streets, he pulled her to a shop corner and forced his way. I was devastated and confused, this is the only lady I have ever seen myself marrying amongst all the ladies I have met, she checks all the boxes, she said it didn't last up to 5 minutes and she cried all through but the man didn't care. He was a fat elderly man with a pot belly, wearing a nose mask in the night so she could not even see his face.

I was so angry at her because first of all, I warned her several times not to move in the night in that area as it is very dangerous, we were once robbed on the same street around 8pm, so I wonder what went into her mind moving by almost 10pm. She said she was on night shift where she works and then her friend called her to join them for a party, so she took permission and wanted leaving and that was when it happened. Now the thing is, those friends of hers are very bad influence on her and I told her a long time ago, she said she doesn't follow them but just hangs around with them in school, little did I know that she went to the bar alongside them and their boyfriends a number of time without my knowledge. She showed me pictures of their outings and a stab on the hand from the rapist. I'm so angry, she has been crying and begging, I asked her to stop the job and she agreed,i have thought of getting a girl and some guys to disguise and go to the same area late night to see if the devil will push the bastard to try his lick again cos I swear, I will make sure I put a stick through his anus through to his mouth,revenge is all that is on my mind cos I love this girl so much

I have read rape stories but I never thought it would come so close to me, I have been put in countless situations where a girl changes her mind on letting me into her and I respected that, I wonder why this would happen to me, I don't know what to do, any advice is welcome.

Modified - for those claiming she lied, she came along with the doctors report and tests receipt.
You’re acting like the pain is yours and making a mockery of what she is going through, you’re even interpreting her tears as how sorry she is to you rather than acknowledging the pain she is going through, you also blamed her for moving around that late. Have you even stopped to think about the pain and trauma she is experiencing? Your love for her couldn’t do anything to mask your selfishness. She deserves better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by authority2006(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A human being was violated and what you came here to do is sing us a dirge of sorts of how it all has to do with you and your ego? undecided

Get over yourself.. if you don't love her, leave her alone so she can find someone who can love her without putting chains on her . undecided

Really? Telling your loved ones to mind their movements, time of movements and the kind of people they hang out with is now "putting chains on them"? Well, you have seen the result of freedom.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Drogunov: 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
budaatum:

If the police is as useless as you claim, I'd personally sue them for negligence of duty because that's their job.

But I bet you'd claim the courts are useless too, instead of realising it's your duty to hold them to account.

I beg, whixh corntree una de type from?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by ogbonti: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
nairaman66:

Sure I totally understand! Rape stories are rare and not after you have surrounded your valuables, a thief would want to have carnal knowledge of you, while on the road and on the job.

Her story has too many red flags!

From the OP- Seems her phone wasn’t stolen nor her bag. Secondly, there was almost nobody in a Lagos street? Is this plausible?

She may be telling the truth (truth is relative)! Maybe she was forced into sex by the guy she was with that night! She couldn’t stand the shame and her heart must have been pricking her bad she had to tell some story to her boyfriend.. Etc

so true
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by oilmane(m): 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
I am not putting chains on her, I forgave her already but that doesn't take out that dark part of our story. If I don't love her, I will not be feeling this bad.

Wow, you've forgiven her? Thank you very much for forgiving her after such a terrible act of inviting the man to rape her, she enjoyed the act so much that she gave the rapist her phones and money, it was such a pleasant experience for her, she was having so much fun that she stabbed herself in the process. If only she knows she have such a self centred and selfish being for a boyfriend she will know it will be better for her to date the rapist. You're here whining instead of comforting her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Alexaonfleek: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
Frankicent:

Shut the F. You talking as if you've not heard women do worst. If you don't understand my post. Read it again.
You shut the fck up
Rape apologist oshi undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Why bring this story to nairaland? Even if you are saying the truth, so many people will come and give their own opinion that is going to mess with your brain. All the best
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by PROPEACE: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
Chris525:

Don’t take laws into your hands, you can make a report at the police station in the area if need be. I’m sure they know the culprit if you describe properly. Most times Police know these things but these people can’t be tucked away because most people are ignorant on how to press charges or believe getting the culprit arrested by police is all they need to do.

Also, get over it. Its a big deal but you two must convince yourselves it’s not. That would be a easy way or escape for you both to move on from it otherwise it could change the relationship or both of your lives in a negative way. It’s important that you both move away from this ugly incident ASAP. Wishing you the best.

OP, this is a stupid advice, ignore it.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Ofadaman(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
You sound hurt not because you feel her pain, but because you feel bad that someone else had sex wth her and you worry how it'd affect your ego.

Else, you wouldn't tell us about how she's was a virgin and how you're looking at her as someone you want to marry, this shows that you either have doubts about her fidelity or you secretly blame her for it

Get a grip of your ego, if you can't show empathy and support her, then allow her be and don't emotional suffocate her with guilt.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Pimine: 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You even continue to repeat the same tripe without even realizing your error. shocked shocked shocked

I really hope it does not work out for you with her so she can get someone better in her life and soonest too. She was violated only recently and this to you is all about you and how your ego can continue to get its way over her. women dey see things abeg! undecided
Aswearugaaad

Self-righteous Kobojunkie on the beat. You need to replace your brain with sand.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Pimine: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Solatium:

Ọga go and sit down joor,after she pressed your mumu button your brain still never reset say your girl dey usẹ scope tie you.
Which responsible girl left her job to party with friends at late night?
Aswearugaaad

I wonder o
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by budaatum: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
To all you who say Nigeria police don't do dna database. Know that they don't because we the people do not demand that they do. Instead, we accept mediocrity as the norm without realising the duty is ours to change and improve our nation.

budaatum:

We the people are not demanding that Government provide the resources. But they will one day, when women march tits out to Aso Rock to demand it be prioritised.

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by fayomim: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:

It was just one big fool and she is just too fragile to fight back. I plan on doing that tho, I am sure the idiot stays around the area and will come again for another one.we gonna do it streetwise this time and life must be lost

Idiot...life must be lost Becos he raped your mother abi? Try kill one life and see how you end up bin chained.
Nonsense ingredient she is not even your wife so why claiming ownership of her responsibilities by killing Becos of her

Idiot boy, better go and hustle well so you girl friend won't get raped at the middle of the night.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Spherical77(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:

I am not putting chains on her, I forgave her already but that doesn't take out that dark part of our story. If I don't love her, I will not be feeling this bad.
forgave her you say? What crime does she committed that warrant your forgiveness?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by LivingTribunal: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
The girl was raped by a fat elderly man with pot belly, ok, and you love her, fine..
Now what do you want nairaland to do about it?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Jaqenhghar: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
wow.
This really hit me hard!
Dna kits to identify cheats but none for rapists and criminals!
Nigeria is really a zoo country with wild animals.
Ah. You give them too much credit nah. A zoo is organized. You dont see animals in the zoo tearing each other apart. Niggeria is a jungle. No rules.
If she were to report to the police. The Nigger police will start asking what she wore and find out if she provoked the rapist in some way. You will hear statements like " a man can't just rape you like that" or " what do expect from a full blooded man when his libido is high? "

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Jaqenhghar: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
fayomim:

Idiot...life must be lost Becos he raped your mother abi? Try kill one life and see how you end up bin chained.
Nonsense ingredient she is not even your wife so why claiming ownership of her responsibilities by killing Becos of her

Idiot boy, better go and hustle well so you girl friend won't get raped at the middle of the night.
See who is calling someone idiot. So when you make money you cant get raped. SMH

Olawalebamnie shey you see what I was talking about. See what passes for wisdom in Niggeria
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by ajl: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:

I sense this happen around Bariga, Fadeyi or Mushin area. So many cases of rape by bad boys that pull victims off the streets.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by MediMedi(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
The night she went to party was the night rape occured. Bros sorry, dumb her.... It a free will sex and she's claiming rape Who does that?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Blackdisciple(m): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by nairaman66(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lizzydonnah:

Abet shut up, shoshosho up and down. E no dey tire you? Are you the boyfriend? Rape apologist oshi.

No need for the foul language. My comments were just an opinion given the facts available. If you are a wise person, you will always look at things from all angles. Try and use your brain, don’t let your brain use you. Cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Dearlord(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
I smell fact lies if truly what you stated here is what happened.
Even my 12years old girl will put on a good fight in such circumstances as you clearly stated that it was a lone street with only her & the pot-bellied-rapist.
I believe in rape but not in such situation or may be there is something left unsaid.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by nairaman66(m): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Wisdom shall never depart from thy household. People didn't even read the lines, why must it be when they had issue that she got raped? Bobo dey here dey form Mr. Mancho man up and down without sitting his damn ass down to reflect on your comment.
Na this type woman dey send to early to grave.

My dear some people almost ate me alive for my comments. Most people only judge with their head and not Brain, it is so pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by houseontherock: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:

It was just one big fool and she is just too fragile to fight back. I plan on doing that tho, I am sure the idiot stays around the area and will come again for another one.we gonna do it streetwise this time and life must be lost
Kill someone and spend time/life in prison? You should think of how you can get him arrested because the girl will leave you if you go to prison and another man will marry her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by nairaman66(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
oyatz:

Thank you for this level of scrutiny.

I grew-up on Lagos Mainland and even as at the 1990s, it was difficult not to see people on a street around 9:30pm.

A fat man ordering her to go to a corner shop (what if he wanted to kill her in the shop in this days of ritual killings) and she cooperated easily? She didn't attempt to run away or shout for help? Her clothes weren't torn.

And the only part of her body with the 'stab wound' was the back of her hand?

Was the rapist alone or there were some other guys holding her down?

So many questions to be answered.

Too many loopholes my dear!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by BENEAMATA: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Why didn't you just headline it as " my girlfriend was raped " ? I mean you did describe the rapist physical features in the story but the headline you put out made it come off as if you wouldn't be so enraged if the perp was a young stud with six packs !
God go soon catch the evil being .

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Spherical77(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
001spice:
yes it was her fault why leaving your work to attend one stupid party by that time. I am convinced it wasn't just a party she was going to a club. Dirty olosho looking for sympathy
may God deliver women from your hand, that is all i have for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Black Lives Matter Protest Holds In Victoria Island, Lagos / Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin / Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.