Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Painful Menses. Please Help! - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Painful Menses. Please Help! (25819 Views)

Menses Reoccurrence / HESHOUTANG PRODUCTS- Curative Natural Herbal For Infertility,irregular Menses, S / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Lindajames1010: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
One girl I used to have sex with is also experiencing this Same issues.....
But her own is during her menses or 3 to 5 days after her menses she will not be able to make love because of d pain she will experience after d sex ...

I forced her and bring her to d mode one day and after d sex .....God u need to see what this girl pass through d pain was much to d extend that she started crying I pity her that day Sha...

D only way she has been controlling her own pain according to her is for her not to have sex during her menses ......

Although I don't know if she's taking any drugs
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Willie2015: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

hmm. I don't have irregular periods. They're almost always on time. And I don't bleed heavily. But the pain, my God!

Pls take that advice serious...
And see a gynecologist..
Same scenario with my close pal...
She is treatin uterine fibroid now...

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by sureboykris(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
SensualMan1:
Listen to your Doctor. Keep taking painkillers. U may add Diclofenac 250mg two tab of 500mg should do the magic.

Na WA oooo.... Diclofenac 250mg x 2.....that's murder Na.
Abeg op don't do this ooooo

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Pharmtj: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
SensualMan1:
Listen to your Doctor. Keep taking painkillers. U may add Diclofenac 250mg two tab of 500mg should do the magic.
she get ulcer.so diclofenac is completely ruled out

3 Likes

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Cutemind: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:
As far as I could remember, I've always had very painful menstruation. To a point that it affects my ability to work or be productive.
Painkillers hardly work, so it's about 4-7 days of Pre menstrual cramps +5 day period of agony. Almost two weeks every month. Sometimes I fall sick during or after my period.
I talked to my doctor. I was thinking family planning pills might pause my periods for sometime. But he said no they don't. He advised I be taking painkillers prior to my period and I have ulcer.

I'm tired. NL doctors, what can I do?

Soft drinks contribute too. I seriously minded what goes in back then,when I was experiencing such.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by professore(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Times the pain by 4 and you'll get labour pains. Try drinking hot water
Ah! Women you are trying. No wonder, any man that maltreats his wife is usually unlucky.

3 Likes

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by onyenatruchi: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Let me help you lipsrsealed boil hot water lipsrsealed put it in a bowl and sit untop of it lipsrsealed you will be alright lipsrsealed thank me later lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Elibakon: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
I used to be in the same place untill recently
1- Water, please drink a lot of water everyday (you have to be intentional about this)
2-introduce fruits to your diet
3-panadol period pain
4- hot water bottle
5- pain relief patch (just stick it on your abdomen and go about your duties). It works like magic
6- ovira device... It's a small wearable device that stimulates the nerves and stops your period pain instantly. This is about $130 and it is very effective, no drugs no side effects. Even women with PCOS use it. Just Google it to learn more. You don't need the drugs or hot water bottle, just stick this to your abdomen and go about your duties

Also, you can meet another doctor for a second opinion, sounds like you might have PCOS

Lollittaa:
As far as I could remember, I've always had very painful menstruation. To a point that it affects my ability to work or be productive.
Painkillers hardly work, so it's about 4-7 days of Pre menstrual cramps +5 day period of agony. Almost two weeks every month. Sometimes I fall sick during or after my period.
I talked to my doctor. I was thinking family planning pills might pause my periods for sometime. But he said no they don't. He advised I be taking painkillers prior to my period and I have ulcer.

Lollittaa:

3 Likes

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Passionate888: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
MorningStar233:

This is not true, I feel the pains mercilessly even after regular sex with my husband..infact the pain wanted to kill me August this year.
My friend told me it will stop after child birth
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Tberry01(f): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
See a gynaecologist

I sell Quality and Affordable Unisex Footwares, Female Wears & Quality Human Hair

Check my signature
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by oluspicy: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Boil some water, then pour it inside a big potty or 4 litres paint bucket. Add some table salt to the hot water. Endure sitting on the plastic with the hot water for few minutes. It may be a painful experience but it works 100%.

You will thank God later.

This process is called Salination.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Olisehinnocent: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Buy big cucumber and work from home with it. Do it and thank me later grin cheesy
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Fairandlovely(f): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
U're nt alone gal but let me highlights some points dat works well cos they wrk well 4 me 2.
Hunger: make sure ur stomach is always full cos hunger increases d pain 2 .
Urine: always try 2 empty ur bladder all the time,,dnt hold urine while on ur period ,it increases d pain.
Faeces: make sure u always empty ur bowels when u're on ur period.
And above all buy ibucap 500mg , take 1 capsule a day 2 ur period and 1 capsule when on ur period.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Awwache: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
onyenatruchi:
Let me help you lipsrsealed boil hot water lipsrsealed put it in a bowl and sit untop of it lipsrsealed you will be alright lipsrsealed thank me later lipsrsealed
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by LilMissRobbie(f): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sovaliy:
Hi good people of nairaland good day to you
Please have mercy on me I truly need your help . I am Celestine from awgu,LgA . Enugu State
this is what I have been going throughh for the past 13 yrs now,how I wish my spinal chord injury didn't affect my upper limps I would have been more independent on my own but right now I depends on people for some task.like disposal of my urine and poo I do on bed and other stuf.

Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasm, there was no form of treatment for me.
Providing our daily needs has been proving very difficulty for us.the suffering my mother is passing through saddened my soul . she is a BP and diabetic patient for long
Please come to our aid I need your financial help to enable me go for medical. no matter how little it help us get medication and food and other basic nessesary health care need s
This video below is how I used to come down from the mountain side I stayed all this year indoor . whenever there is emergency or need for me to go out
For confirmation of my condition and other details you can reach me on the phone no on the picture

Location; Nkpor Anambra State.i am available for physical verifications thanks.

Please also beware of my the criminal Anthony okeke using my old video that I didn't mention my name to be scam unsuspecting people.

I don't hid myself.may Almighty God In Heaven never forgive me if I am not the person on those pictures and videos or if I lied about my condition.may God send this my condition back to he that is imperlsonating me on this forum which ever moniker he is hiding may God pay him back in full.

We can't see your dirty smelling black ass properly open it more so people can throw up their food because you want them to dash you money. Thief!
Mynd44 and Lalasticlala Mukina2 Seun

2 Likes

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by HANDSOMEDOC(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
For painful menstrual periods, you can use Mefenamic Acid of Ibuprofen.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Zooposki(f): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

Depends on what you are eating. Just eat only natural foods during your period. I know what to eat and what not to eat. I have painless periods, but if I eat certain foods it’s continuous agony for me.

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by phemmyflexxy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

I will advice you go for Menstrual Advantage therapy....

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by SURElee(f): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Pls see a gynaecologist asap for detailed examination. Then please be careful with the painkillers as some can later predispose you to stomach ulcer.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Jilingori: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Don't let Menstrual Problem get You Down

Ingredients : Chamomile powder, Aniseed powder, Ginger, Aloe Vera get, Coriander seed powder, Cinnamon powder,

Preparation : Boil same quantity of ingredients together with water and Apple cider vinegar with add of paw paw and pineapple, then be taken one tumbler �

Dosage : 3 times daily till conditions end

This remedy treat this �

1. Heavy period

2. Irregular periods

3. To make your period end fast

4. Menopause

5. Stop heavy bleeding instantly

6. Sweetness

ETC
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by kokobinky(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Lollittaa:

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Gate050: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

Can you go local? If you're not against it and your Dr won't give you had advice about it simply because he or she wants to see you come around all the time to pay him or her some money.
Get Bara ( don't remember the English name ) Bara is Yoruba ( from it be get those melon for soup ) buy fresh one from alagbo Omo. Wash and cut it pieces, put inside empty bottle water plastic, pour in ogogoro or stout or water collected from grinded maize ( Akamu water or omi ogi in Yoruba ) add little kanu ( medicinal potash ) soak for three days then start drinking a sout ( that little cup on top shinap gin ) at night and in the morning for 5 days then discontinue. Note:- you go Purge o but your problem solved after that in fact what I just tell you work for woman with blocked fallopian tube.

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by professore(m): 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lamanii22:
It's not only you.... Even after childbirth... I'm still feeling the pain...
change this your pic on NL. Don't let people be disturbing you for your husband. Smiles. Really women are trying. Now I just have one more reason to love and care for my wife.

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by adajoe555: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

Do a scan to rule out any medical condition, then try guava leave tea it helps relief mensural pain ...

Get fresh guava leave, wash and boil in clean water for 30 min start drinking it few days to your mensis first thing in the morning last thing at night. Tested and trusted.

Note: you would easily fall Pregnant with quave leave tea because it will help flush your system.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Zooposki(f): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jilingori:
Don't let Menstrual Problem get You Down

Ingredients : Chamomile powder, Aniseed powder, Ginger, Aloe Vera get, Coriander seed powder, Cinnamon powder,

Preparation : Boil same quantity of ingredients together with water and Apple cider vinegar with add of paw paw and pineapple, then be taken one tumbler �

Dosage : 3 times daily till conditions end

This remedy treat this �

1. Heavy period

2. Irregular periods

3. To make your period end fast

4. Menopause

5. Stop heavy bleeding instantly

6. Sweetness

ETC

The only food here that won’t send me to the grave during my period is the pawpaw and pineapple. With Apple cider vinegar I won’t even last 1sec before I take my last breathe. Lolz.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Homguy(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

what's COC?
combination oral contraceptive pill. I practise outside the country and its a routine drug for managing this condition if you do not have any reasons not to, as in contraindications and do not mind taking oral contraceptive pill daily.

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by chosengocap: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

Go buy braggs apple cider vinegar . Dilute 3 teaspoons of it with a cup of water. Drink it first thing in the morning before eating and at night before sleeping and thank me later
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Xantel(f): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Regular exercise can help,
Tell your hubby to also massage your feet,

Hot water can help as well
Use hot water to press your waist and abdomen to reduce pain
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Homguy:
combination oral contraceptive pill. I practise outside the country and its a routine drug for managing this condition if you do not have any reasons not to, as in contraindications and do not mind taking oral contraceptive pill daily.
Well I live in Nigeria and my doctor advised against contraceptives.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Funkybabee(f): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sister sorry

I can't imagine how painful it will be with ulcer, ur breathing self.

Solution, be taking fruits,warm water every time, stay away from surgery things and most importantly, use your mouth to control the pain

By sending it away with your own word

The Lord will be with you.
Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pesticides Causes Low Sperm Count In Men - Prof. Suleiman Ambali / Reasons Tea Is Good For You / 453 New COVID-19 Cases, 334 Discharged And No Deaths On August 12 -(3337 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.