Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity (27527 Views)

Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. / Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism / Dress Like A Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by jerrybakermillz(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
None....I dey do like i no sabi dem sef,make who no dey feed me come use me catche cruise

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by Lamanii22(f): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
The day I saw daddy freeze, I didn't even bother to say "hi"... I then realized that celebs are normal humans, nothing much....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by Chameleonadiks(m): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
I will just see you and be going my way with a smile

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by yomi007k(m): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
undecided

Na me dey snub celebrities.

I live a low key life and wouldnt want them to expose me.

Unless them fit tell me say GOD dey inside their house. Nothing go make me trip for them.

14 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by Odward(m): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Patiently waiting for the lies grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by promisedeco(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
When I was in final Year, unizik, I walked past Bob Manuel the actor. Unless you're Wayne Rooney just gerrout

14 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by Orire01(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Who get their time?

My signature

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by Triangles1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
The day Timaya came to Abuja, Wuse2 Aminu Kano.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by Lamanii22(f): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Victorfresh008:
I SAW THIS ON her wall again. I think it was posted 4days ago. Question is How? How does she does it?

Is this true? Cause I have to win before November ends
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by hardon1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
That na for ppl we get celebrity time... Wetin concern me concern them.

Even when I was much younger in uniport. When dem rugged man and idris de reign, babes and sometimes guys clamoring to go with them. I just watch the show and go home

Their appearance never tripped me.

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by TheOnlyUyai(f): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
Basket mouth and Bovi. Very despicable humans.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by SURElee(f): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Adebaba1:
Na zule zoo snub that year for one show. Awon miscreant oshi....I no go lie e pain me sha cos I was a fan

Awon miscreant oshi hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by hahn(m): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by chloride6: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Victorfresh008:
I SAW THIS ON her wall again. I think it was posted 4days ago. Question is How? How does she does it?

Comrade you went to edit post.

Let her post on twitter we wil take her serious..

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by Princeadebayo11(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
If I one, I will even snub him before he snub me

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by Annie001: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Victorfresh008:
Una don get another means to scam people grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by TheOnlyUyai(f): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
Victorfresh008:

Oh, I see. You're one of her marketers.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by shopwiser: 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
I'm a celebrity and I'd never snub my fans, except weather dey hot then i gats on AC grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by Thebraveman: 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
undecided
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by TheOnlyUyai(f): 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lamanii22:

Is this true? Cause I have to win before November ends

Don't mind him. He's one of her telemarketers.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by crafteck(m): 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Vyzz:
Imagine making a post and tagging Lalasticlala and Co Moderators...

Only to be ignored.

No waaam.

One day we all will attain this celebrity status.

As for now..
Na pregnancy wey no b my own I wan dey claim.

Master
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by sharpwriter(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
Basket mouth and Bovi. Very despicable humans.
Lol... Wetin dem do you?

Sweet Uyai, how you dey nah? smiley.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by Mikeeytools: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
aikyg:
It was during my undergraduate days in Enugu. I entered a bus and saw one of the Nollywood actresses in the same bus. I didn't recognise her immediately, after a while I was able to figure out that she was one of the popular Nollywood actresses. I was already close to my bus stop, so I tore a sheet of paper from my notebook and wrote, "You are one of my favourite Nigerian movie actress." When i got to my bus stop I gave her the note and she hissed and threw it away.
nice one she for stone your head with the paper.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by marsup: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Is there any so called celebrity in Nigeria that can make anyone star struck?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by Foreign231(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bros for this life ehn , try dey get money o. Always make use of every opportunity to get money so far it’s not taking your life....You cannot live a day in Nigeria without being debited. Damn!what’s the way forward. Nigga is depressed and smiling. Na person wey get money dey invest or save.
Coming from a depressed soul

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by Shedrack36(m): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Make i book space since i hav not meet any before.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by BlackPantherxXx: 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Rita Dominic farted on me in doggy style... angry

Do you want to hear the story? shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by sorom4: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Una get time oh. I no be fan of anybody talkless of jumping up and down when I see a "celebrity" at a function or any place. If na only me and all these "celebrities" dey for this world...na them go end up greeting me when they see me cos I no send anybody

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
I’ve seen so many Naija celebrities but none of them fit make me star struck. Only seven living celebrities in this world can make me star struck, they are,
- De Lima Ronaldo
- Kendrick Lamar
- The Weeknd
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Rihanna
- Andre 3000
- Lionel Messi

If you no dey this list, I fit see you for road pass you, dey waka my lane.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by 001spice: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
jerrybakermillz:
None....I dey do like i no sabi dem sef,make who no dey feed me come use me catche cruise
mine was just last weekend after tottenham be man u match I walk up to cr7 in the tunnel for him to give me his jersey but he said no that, that is the only one he have��

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by reubenobi(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
The day i saw black face at ikotun in a cyber cafe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna / Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta / Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.