Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Colorado Vs Arizona, Which One Should I Start With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Colorado Vs Arizona, Which One Should I Start With? (1327 Views)

Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona / Los Angeles Rams Vs. Arizona Cardinals, Live / “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colorado Vs Arizona, Which One Should I Start With? by FIFApresident1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
I think am kind of a soft individual, or should I say a calm person.
I need this bad boy vibe, I mean I want to have a bad boy attribute.

which of these two substance should I start with? I have read bad and nasty reviews about Colorado..

chain smokers in the house, please which should I start with?

NB Cigarettes is a no for me.
Re: Colorado Vs Arizona, Which One Should I Start With? by MRDEE01: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Are your parents aware they have lost a son?

4 Likes

Re: Colorado Vs Arizona, Which One Should I Start With? by agohmamuda(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
I normally mix mine. Mix half of both and wrap it, then smoke it. The feeling is divine. grin
Re: Colorado Vs Arizona, Which One Should I Start With? by doggedfighter(f): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Start with Cocaine , Heroin or Meth.

Useless child !
Re: Colorado Vs Arizona, Which One Should I Start With? by Lamasta(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
You are a disgrace to your moniker OP
Re: Colorado Vs Arizona, Which One Should I Start With? by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Try visit yaba left tomorrow you will get ur answer I swear to God

Re: Colorado Vs Arizona, Which One Should I Start With? by Godada(m): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2021

Guy, there is absolutely nothing wrong with been a calm or soft guy.

Embrace your personality.

That makes you unique and special.

Why would you wanna mess yourself up with hard drugs?

Those that are doing drugs want to leave and you wanna enter.

It's just foolhardy.
Re: Colorado Vs Arizona, Which One Should I Start With? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
FIFApresident1:

which of these two substance should I start with? I have read bad and nasty reviews about Colorado..

Since you want the thuggish attitude why not be radical for Jesus? one thing to know is those who smoke these yeye things actually envy those who don't smoke at all hence the reason they are always quick to initiate innocent and naive boys like you.Don't start it,its dangerous to your health and life.
Re: Colorado Vs Arizona, Which One Should I Start With? by bodybuilder: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Stay away from drugs. Don't say we didn't warn you. You can be a bad boy without taking drugs. You just have not to give a fvck.

2 Likes

Re: Colorado Vs Arizona, Which One Should I Start With? by icebird25(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Person go just sit down ..dey use hand dey find wetin go cause am madness.. LMAO
Re: Colorado Vs Arizona, Which One Should I Start With? by JoeRizzla(m): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2021
Start with rizzla. tha feeling is breezy
Re: Colorado Vs Arizona, Which One Should I Start With? by muheeb01(m): 2:15am On Nov 02, 2021
Don't start any at all its not always ends well please becareful brother....say no to hard drugs or substances say yes to herbs and healthy living
Re: Colorado Vs Arizona, Which One Should I Start With? by placeofallure(f): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2021
FIFApresident1:

You're 'whining' us abi?

Start with Loud
Re: Colorado Vs Arizona, Which One Should I Start With? by Wonk(m): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2021
Cigarette -> Jedi/Jabaloo -> Weed (normal) -> Weed (high grade) -> SK -> Pawpaw -> Cocoa (dried leaves) -> Arizona -> Loud -> COLORADO.

As una don talk am say cigarette nah no no, I dey suggest make una start with weed then go up till una reach Colorado level!

Shey I dey make sense?

(1) (Reply)

UKRAINE WAR: Russia Soldiers Rape women And The Dead Are Just Being Dumped / Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! / If Only You Knew What It Takes Me To Gain This Big Bum Bum..says Nurse Meso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.