Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women (38338 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by SILENTandSMART2: 7:07am On Nov 02, 2021
AfroKnight:
This is the result of being a gentleman “NO MATTER WHAT”.

You see all those föolish guys who say don’t hit a woman NO MATTER WHAT, they don’t know how that statement creates more toxic women by the day.

Lmao just talk say you wan beat woman wetin be nah because of the word "never beat a woman "

I can never beat my wife but other girls family female members fit chop slap once in a while, what matters is the type of man you are, this is not my first time of sayin' this no woman can raise his hand to hit me cus of my top notch orientation , is it my voice, appearance or the way i speak... So it's man upbringing issue this, if a man was brought up among females or get inside or probably naturally weak ........ A female that will wanna shout on me talkless of hitting me must be posessed spiritually by devil ...

Talk say your wife go dey chop beating steady if she misbehave no dey disguise under the word " they say we should not beat a girl no matter what " Peace out....

6 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by frozen70(f): 7:12am On Nov 02, 2021
BegAt40:
My dad is a highly respected well-to-do man but his problem was his wife; I wonder how they married! angry
She used to beat him in our presence and she'd lay curses on us if we ever plead that she stops. At times, she'd shout from night till dawn, making sure that no one sleeps and she'd try her best to call the neighbors' attention to tarnish his reputation. Not like he's weak, he just tried not to make things escalate and be a bigger issue. Now I'm grown up, I hate women die and she's begging me to get married. angry angry angry
Meanwhile, I just want to stay out here treating Nigerian girls in the language they understand. angry angry

Cc: lalasticlala

If you transfer the hatred your mum created on women, you will be the one to suffer it more

You should be thinking of how to stay far away from your mum and plan how to get a woman that will show you what real love is

As for your Dad, he is a weakly and is its too late for him to brace up

As for your mum, she will likely to be lonely at her old age because, karma may visit her, if actually what she did was wrong

14 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by AfroKnight: 9:18am On Nov 02, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Lmao just talk say you wan beat woman wetin be nah because of the word "never beat a woman "

I can never beat my wife but other girls family female members fit chop slap once in a while, what matters is the type of man you are, this is not my first time of sayin' this no woman can raise his hand to hit me cus of my top notch orientation , is it my voice, appearance or the way i speak... So it's man upbringing issue this, if a man was brought up among females or get inside or probably naturally weak ........ A female that will wanna shout on me talkless of hitting me must be posessed spiritually by devil ...

Talk say your wife go dey chop beating steady if she misbehave no dey disguise under the word " they say we should not beat a girl no matter what " Peace out....

This response of yours betrays your double digit IQ. I can’t waste my time educating someone like you who is loud, empty, and wilfully ignorant.

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Truvelisback(m): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2021
Ur mum na Shyna Braszler.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by BlackPantherxXx: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2021
grin

This must be a fake story.

Your Dad is a Commander & Sir in SIMPland.

PS - OP is a troll.

9 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are you a child or something? undecided

What has the decision and mistakes of your parents to do with you as an individual ? You are meant to learn from their mistakes, not perpetuate them. undecided

Please strongly consider growing up! undecided
Pls leave that guy from his response he is a troll..he needs attention..
He is a kid who opened this account for trolling..pls don't reply him anymore..

11 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2021
frozen70:

If you transfer the hatred your mum created on women, you will be the one to suffer it more

You should be thinking of how to stay far away from your mum and plan how to get a woman that will show you what real love is

As for your Dad, he is a weakly and is its too late for him to brace up

As for your mum, she will likely to be lonely at her old age because, karma may visit her, if actually what she did was wrong
He is a troll..

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by limare: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2021
seriously
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by fattprince(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't let me spoil you ooo this small boy
Hi Rozz

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Please see a therapist, I understand your plight and it is the reason I always advise women to live an abusive marriage. You can be better, please see a therapist. May God help you
That's a troll Iyaebe..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Oceanblaze(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2021
Them never give your mama better Bleep that's why her body never calm down.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha we move boss.... Only if you know.... cheesy
That guy na troll leave am abeg..
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So what exactly is the point of this thread? Are you just here to beat your chest about you? undecided
He's just chasing clout nah. Someone that just registered last week

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by nokspos: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2021
your dad is what they call utupe, how can a woman be beating you and you will be looking
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2021
HOW?NA HER LOVE PET NA.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by wamide042(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2021
You’re to decide whether you will treat women the way your mother treated your Dad or you will shut out that phase of your life and show love to your wife when you get married.. it’s a self made decision to either be good or pay evil with evil.
Peace out ✌️✌️
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by rajiedreez: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Ok
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Regex: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:
My dad is a highly respected well-to-do man but his problem was his wife; I wonder how they married! angry

She used to beat him in our presence and she'd lay curses on us if we ever plead that she stops. At times, she'd shout from night till dawn, making sure that no one sleeps and she'd try her best to call the neighbors' attention to tarnish his reputation. Not like he's weak, he just tried not to make things escalate and be a bigger issue. Now I'm grown up, I hate women die and she's begging me to get married. angry angry angry

Meanwhile, I just want to stay out here treating Nigerian girls in the language they understand. angry angry

Your papa na weak man
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by jaxxy(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

I feel ur pain.

Do u hate u mum?? Or has she changed? Have u addressed the past and even present issues with her now Ure an adult?

Whatever the case don’t generalize women. Ure Mum is different from other mum and other women.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by cmecproblem(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2021
Your mom may have a psychiatric problem. In Nigeria many people struggle with mental illnesses they don't know. Instead they lash out at people around them. So don't hate women, trust me not all of them have mental problems. Some will say it's spiritual problem lol.

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by BarrElChapo(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

DON'T GROW UP SON stay in 10 cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Akinh: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

because your mom has mental issue doesn't mean every Nigerian lady should suffer the fate ur so called Dad suffered and a cent from me bro..no be every family madness we suppose expose òdè omo

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Tunibitoye(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Omo this your story loud o! �
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nlanalyst: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:

What has the decision and mistakes of your parents to do with you as an individual ? You are meant to learn from their mistakes, not perpetuate them. undecided

Wow! Such a sage!
Keep growing in wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by LordGuru1: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2021
Id
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by NELLY1990: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Your Mum is having mental issues and she has succeeded in transferring it to you. Seek help and be a good person.

Help us on the way for you, your mum and your dad in Jesus name. Amen.

Beating other woman is not the solution to your problem; go seek help and be the better version of yourself

I hope my advice will be of help.

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:

I wonder why op is responding to a junkie like you.

OP, you're probably suffering from PTSD, and would advice seeking the help of a therapist.

Not all women are like your mother.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha we move boss.... Only if you know.... cheesy

Silent for real,I like your reply.

Surulere
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by skywalker240(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Bro, that guy is somehow correct

I dated a lady that was always shouting at me and even ready to raise her hands because am always calm and trying to act matured.

One day I couldn't take it anymore, when she was about getting to her usual self only one resetting slap that threw her from the table to the bed, she was the one who even came back and apologized.

Since then i realized most women respect Stern Men

6 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2021
muheeb01:
Your psyche has been messed up since childhood...you need help and God will heal you totally,you just can't generalized
The GUY has been traumatized truly.
I know what I'm saying.
He can never never never see anything good in any Female Creature, be it animals too.
The Trauma can't be overemphasized.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by CHoccolaTE: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2021
OP if your mom being violent means all Nigerian women are bad then the fact that men are majority armed robbers and cultists and scammers and kidnappers and terrorists, herdsman etc means that men are nothing but hopeless animals.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by McBishop2020: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Keep begging at forty so you can beg forever.

Meanwhile, go marry.
However, marriage is not an upgrade nor a must, nor nothing.

Case closed!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ways To Cool An Angry Wife / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY / My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.