Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women (38343 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by divinitybillz(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

Looks like you don't know the kind of psychological damage it's causes angry
Try to make a research on how bad people from broken homes natural hate people of opposite gender sad angry

The exscuse is on you of you let your parents issue affect you. You can decide to say I would make sure my marriage isn't the recap of my parents or allow the whole thing destroy your liife. It all boils down to decisions and attitudes.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by larryking540: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2021
divinitybillz:

The exscuse is on you of you let your parents issue affect you. You can decide to say I would make sure my marriage isn't the recap of my parents or allow the whole thing destroy your liife. It all boils down to decisions and attitudes.
it easier said than done ,it takes the grace of god to break out ,and I have come to realize it's better u just give such a parents a big space ,to reorganize your life together ,less contact with them be it father or mother or who is wrong or rite ,and listen to healthy relationship podcast or Convo on YouTube,if he or she can't afford a therapist

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Narcissistic wife.... stay away from such women
They will ruin you

To every guy out there thats about to get married make sure you know your woman inside and out, some are wolf in sheep clothing once they settle down with you thats when their trueself will start showing. BECAREFUL

Goes both ways though, not just women same should be applied when choosing a life partner.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Blackdisciple(m): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Mad mum ooo...

One day he should give her a very HOT slap to reset her brain ...
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

See this small boy! angry
You no wan Sabi your mate abi? I have 3 houses in lekki, one is under construction in Magodo. I've traveled to over 30 countries. Who the fvck are you and your family members?! angry

See better lies shocked

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

You no wan Sabi your mate abi? I have 3 houses in lekki, one is under construction in Magodo. I've traveled to over 30 countries. Who the fvck are you and your family members?! angry

Men who are rich and wealthy, do not brag unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Deiks: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Please seun should have children department so folks like this dude can post their emotions....na everything person go post for this thread .....now we are discussing your bullying mother to your dad how does this sound in your ear ...werey and you say you hate women you won't marry dey there dey masturbate mtchhhhwww

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Bundle002(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

lol see story
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by yinkeys(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2021
Just go read The Rational Male 1, 2 & 3.

If you already have the lived experience, you’d easily connect the dots
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by passthem(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Don't marry nah,e no concern anybody nah your life. .

Moreover wetin sup , your mama be bouncer or what wetin make her dey beat his husband like that, answer this, this is what I'm interested in your own issue of not liking female doesn't concern me......

Let him keep doing himself thinking he's doing anyone.Bleep around and one day,you would meet your waterloo in the hands of women,physically or spiritually.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by SILENTandSMART2: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2021
passthem:

Let him keep doing himself thinking he's doing anyone.Bleep around and one day,you would meet your waterloo in the hands of women,physically or spiritually.

Exactly most of them are kids and know nothing about them fooling themselves around still thinking they're getting younger.... smiley

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2021
If you like make you no do wetin you like na you Sabi, this one na una family mata

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by YelloweWest: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:
My dad is a highly respected well-to-do man but his problem was his wife; I wonder how they married! angry

She used to beat him in our presence and she'd lay curses on us if we ever plead that she stops. At times, she'd shout from night till dawn, making sure that no one sleeps and she'd try her best to call the neighbors' attention to tarnish his reputation. Not like he's weak, he just tried not to make things escalate and be a bigger issue. Now I'm grown up, I hate women die and she's begging me to get married. angry angry angry

Meanwhile, I just want to stay out here treating Nigerian girls in the language they understand. angry angry
Your mother is the bìtch not Nigerian girls pls!

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by divinitybillz(m): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2021
larryking540:

it easier said than done ,it takes the grace of god to break out ,and I have come to realize it's better u just give such a parents a big space ,to reorganize your life together ,less contact with them be it father or mother or who is wrong or rite ,and listen to healthy relationship podcast or Convo on YouTube,if he or she cpan't afford a therapist

You just its easier said than done and yet give advice if its that difficult then don't try.The fear of Poverty can drive you into riches and it can also keep you poor. It still decisions and attitude.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2021
fattprince:
Hi Rozz
Hi, I'm iyaebe please.Thanks
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by paskal16: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2021
Judging by the Op replies
I can honestly say he’s a kid

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by AfroKnight: 11:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Vicoymi:
sorry for you

Sorry for your ancestors. Now swerve.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by larryking540: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2021
divinitybillz:

You just its easier said than done and yet give advice if its that difficult then don't try.The fear of Poverty can drive you into riches and it can also keep you poor. It still decisions and attitude.
I don't know how to say this until u are in similar boat ,only those those with this psychological problem understand bro , this is not about making money or riches ,do you know how a person who is on epilepsy act ,it's involuntary if just trigger like that , depending on how the kid is been raised maybe a violent home or a home where the mother doesn't trust the father ,etc

that's y I said it takes the grace of god ,most adult raised in such home do regular visit to a therapist eveb when married ,if they have a understanding wife god bless him
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Xfemt(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2021
Tell us you de find ways to be wayward

My mom left me when I was 6 month
No cared apart from my aged grandma who is late now

So because I didn’t get motherly love from my parent I should be wayward

Oga karma is real and when e start
Na god go punish you if you blame your mama

You ve sense so use it

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by larryking540: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Xfemt:
Tell us you de find ways to be wayward

My mom left me when I was 6 month
No cared apart from my aged grandma who is late now

So because I didn’t get motherly love from my parent I should be wayward

Oga karma is real and when e start
Na god go punish you if you blame your mama

You ve sense so use it
your grandmother age bracket are the ones who raised family together this new generation of mother's aren't mother's bro ,so u are even more lucky bro
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by cocolacec(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:
My dad is a highly respected well-to-do man but his problem was his wife; I wonder how they married! angry

She used to beat him in our presence and she'd lay curses on us if we ever plead that she stops. At times, she'd shout from night till dawn, making sure that no one sleeps and she'd try her best to call the neighbors' attention to tarnish his reputation. Not like he's weak, he just tried not to make things escalate and be a bigger issue. Now I'm grown up, I hate women die and she's begging me to get married. angry angry angry

Meanwhile, I just want to stay out here treating Nigerian girls in the language they understand. angry angry

Your mum was a narcissist.Try to avoid narcissistic women.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Drella(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2021
Tobedated:

but i need to tell iyaebe that you iyaebe drives me crazy like you are 90% the only reason i come online
like never has an older woman made me feel this way like your crazyness just match mine

Which kain mumu be this sef?

Also,na rozz aka zzor aka rozcol this one dey call older woman.
I'm SIMPly sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by delzbaba(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2021
This one na gedrepiller disciple.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by OChimex: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

Every action has an equal reaction...

Mark my words, you will also be treated in the language u understand... when the time comes

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by TheGift: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Thank God you know you have problem(s)
That’s the first step to solving them

Based on your limited experience, you are painting all Nigerian Women with a single brush . Assuming they all speak the same language that you want to speak back to them.

You will reap whatever you sow.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by cocolacec(m): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

Looks like you don't know the kind of psychological damage it's causes angry
Try to make a research on how bad people from broken homes natural hate people of opposite gender sad angry

Your mum was a narcissist.Try to avoid narcissitic women.I understand the damage domestic violence impact on children’s view on the opposite gender.Your mum might have grown up in an abusive home with the father beating up the mother the reason,she is defensive never to let a man maim her like her mother.She has resentment for men.

Learn from the mistakes of your parents and make a better decision on your choice of spouse.

Look for a woman who genuinely loves you and have a good heart and treat her with love and respect too.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Xfemt(m): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2021
larryking540:

your grandmother age bracket are the ones who raised family together this new generation of mother's aren't mother's bro ,so u are even more lucky bro
looking at the other side

It not an excuse to be wayward
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Mayeldah(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sometimes, na all these 'no beat a woman' crew dey cause all these nonesense.

Women will take a mile if you allow them a yard, don't get me wrong, I am not supporting domestic violence.

E good make your wife know say there are consequences if she misbehave. I rest my case.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Osezzua(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

What man allows his wife to beat him when she is not the one feeding him? Leave the house and never return. How do u regain that self esteem as a man? I'm just feeling so bad by this story. What woman beats up her husband just to humiliate him? This is wickedness. I wish I can unread this.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by astOorR(m): 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

Mouthing...
People that own such don't brag.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by larryking540: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Xfemt:
looking at the other side

It not an excuse to be wayward
hmm
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by RockhouseCafe: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are you a child or something? undecided

What has the decision and mistakes of your parents to do with you as an individual ? You are meant to learn from their mistakes, not perpetuate them. undecided

Please strongly consider growing up! undecided

grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ways To Cool An Angry Wife / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY / My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.