Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women (38318 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by baloney: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
You can love or hate woman but definately women will still always & try to come around u shuld know now..
shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqfDox8nfm4
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Verysmart101: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
**yawn****

You know nothing absolutely.A good parent will never lay hands on each other Infront of their kids.
A good parent will lead by good example with their actions.parents should practice what they preach.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by RockhouseCafe: 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
**yawn****

Kobojunkie, your ignorance knows no limit. To have even asked how his mother beating his father should affect him. Really

People can write good English and still be ignorant. Google can help you
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by RockhouseCafe: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Tobedated:

wow this is the first time i'll agree with you on something

I swear!
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by blueflamez: 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
larryking540:

lots of damaged male kids are everywhere in town, rasied by women who can't marry them,if they weren't there mother ,same goes to the dad also,,,that dude might be beating his chest ,but he definitely needs to visit a therapist,,and associate more with a family that's is stable with both mother and father together in peace ..else its going to take a while before he heals which I pray it doesn't become too late

I pray this generation learn and leave behind a better one.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by SURElee(f): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:
My dad is a highly respected well-to-do man but his problem was his wife; I wonder how they married! angry

She used to beat him in our presence and she'd lay curses on us if we ever plead that she stops. At times, she'd shout from night till dawn, making sure that no one sleeps and she'd try her best to call the neighbors' attention to tarnish his reputation. Not like he's weak, he just tried not to make things escalate and be a bigger issue. Now I'm grown up, I hate women die and she's begging me to get married. angry angry angry

Meanwhile, I just want to stay out here treating Nigerian girls in the language they understand. angry angry

You just want to stay out there treating Nigerian girls in the language they deserve, abi?

Like mother like son. There is no difference between you and the woman who bore you na. She inflicted pain on her husband and her kids having exposed you all to her flammable character that ripped you people of peace in a home and marriage and you are inflicting pain on Ladies today. Are you any different?

An Apple doesn't fall far from it's tree.

Carry on.

Your mother has lived her life based on her choices. It is up to you to sit sowing bad seeds about with the excuses of your mum's actions.

Na the Nigerian girls wey go fall for you I go blame sef. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by healthbing(f): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
I understand you shaa.. environment where a child is raised matters a lot because it will always affect the child psycologically..before you ever decide to marry pls see a psychologist or therapist and have session/classes with him/her to avoid history repeating itself but d reverse being the case and you wouldn't want your children to go through the emotional crisis u went through while growing up..also beg God to take away d memories and feeling of guilt from you because you need his help..It's not going to be easy because childhood memories are difficult to forget but it's all about being willing to let go..I wish you luck
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Zumzum(m): 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
My wife was beating me for about 9 years of our 11 year marriage, she gets angry and cant control herself in front of anyone, anytime or anywhere, this topic reminds me of my life, I've been talking to her(Our Parents and elders too, that its not good for the kids, and i can see a product of this sick predicament) to change and try and keep her rage between us or not overreact but she is like the incredible hulk, our boys are growing up and seeing her violence. I am a 6 footer and she's 5 ft 6ish, so i can crush her if i wanted to but I held myself till bout 2 years ago, I had to spank her, open palm brushing after i slammed my hand into the wall, after she tore my trousers for saying i wanted to leave the house after she started her shenanigans(she normally seizes my car keys, housekeys(back and front) to stop me from going out).I wont say i'm a saint, cos she says i provoke her into 'training' me, but i'm not her child at all, in pay my bills and take care of the fam, its just that i'm a night crawler and sometimes i get carried away, in fact i stopped drinking on week days cos she takes advantage of my weakened state to chastise me, while i used to cry/laugh it off but once she started going fro my privates i had to protect myself, hence the spanking, she was red all over her thighs and arms. Since then shes chilled but she still hallas " she no dey fear me", my own is just dont touch me.....shes good in the sack, when i dont "provoke" her. God help our kids
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Zumzum(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
Zumzum:
My wife was beating me for about 9 years of our 11 year marriage, she gets angry and cant control herself in front of anyone, anytime or anywhere, this topic reminds me of my life, I've been talking to her(Our Parents and elders too, that its not good for the kids, and i can see a product of this sick predicament) to change and try and keep her rage between us or not overreact but she is like the incredible hulk, our boys are growing up and seeing her violence. I am a 6 footer and she's 5 ft 6ish, so i can crush her if i wanted to but I held myself till bout 2 years ago, I had to spank her, open palm brushing after i slammed my hand into the wall, after she tore my trousers for saying i wanted to leave the house after she started her shenanigans(she normally seizes my car keys, housekeys(back and front) to stop me from going out).I wont say i'm a saint, cos she says i provoke her into 'training' me, but i'm not her child at all, in pay my bills and take care of the fam, its just that i'm a night crawler and sometimes i get carried away, in fact i stopped drinking on week days cos she takes advantage of my weakened state to chastise me, while i used to cry/laugh it off but once she started going fro my privates i had to protect myself, hence the spanking, she was red all over her thighs and arms. Since then shes chilled but she still hallas " she no dey fear me", my own is just dont touch me.....shes good in the sack, when i dont "provoke" her. God help our kids

Please this is real life, no gimmicks, begat40, i feel your pain, my wife was never even beaten as a child or growing up by anyone, but she quick to lash out and ready to die for her cause, without rational or composure, look for a calm woman that has the fear of God you'll be alright by God's grace
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by fattprince(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hi, I'm iyaebe please.Thanks
Okay I believe you. But I'm just confused that it's when we stop seeing Rozz around that you came up..
Or could it just be a coincidence?
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Greatfullheart: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:
My dad is a highly respected well-to-do man but his problem was his wife; I wonder how they married! angry

She used to beat him in our presence and she'd lay curses on us if we ever plead that she stops. At times, she'd shout from night till dawn, making sure that no one sleeps and she'd try her best to call the neighbors' attention to tarnish his reputation. Not like he's weak, he just tried not to make things escalate and be a bigger issue. Now I'm grown up, I hate women die and she's begging me to get married. angry angry angry

Meanwhile, I just want to stay out here treating Nigerian girls in the language they understand. angry angry
all Women are the same, the reason why i hate girls is that dey broke my heart.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by geechy: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

See this small boy! angry
You no wan Sabi your mate abi? I have 3 houses in lekki, one is under construction in Magodo. I've traveled to over 30 countries. Who the fvck are you and your family members?! angry

Baba bless your boys.

I go like come work in your outfit even if you may wish I'll be your PA. I'm good like that. Coordinated, smart and bold ... Take me up
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
fattprince:

Okay I believe you. But I'm just confused that it's when we stop seeing Rozz around that you came up..
Or could it just be a coincidence?
Well,I don't know about that. Was the person your friend or your enemy?
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by fattprince(m): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well,I don't know about that. Was the person your friend or your enemy?
Well, we were none. Though she promised to frustrate me till I deactivate because she accused me of trolling her friend till her friend deactivated. But I still believe you are pulling my legs. You both type the same way and you are found everywhere she was always found.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
fattprince:

Well, we were none. Though she promised to frustrate me till I deactivate because she accused me of trolling her friend till her friend deactivated. But I still believe you are pulling my legs. You both type the same way and you are found everywhere she was always found.
Why will I pull your legs,to see your gbola or what? well, I'm in my 60's and just here to catch up with times after my retirement. You should have apologized if indeed you trolled her friend into deactivation, just be good OK?
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Babastrong(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Thank you (parents mi) that you are not
1. Drunkards.
2. Thieves.
3. Prostitutes.
4. Nonentities.
5 fighters.
because my friends will use these acts against me if you have any of these features.
eseun maami and baba mi.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by fattprince(m): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why will I pull your legs,to see your gbola or what? well, I'm in my 60's and just here to catch up with times after my retirement. You should have apologized if indeed you trolled her friend into deactivation, just be good OK?
Yeah. Though I clearly stated it that she accused me. So I'm saying it now that I'm wrongly accused. And for thinking you are pulling my legs that's how we (I and Rozz) do. But it's okay. I guess I should leave you to enjoy your stay on Nairaland though it's no more as interesting as the good old days.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
fattprince:

Yeah. Though I clearly stated it that she accused me. So I'm saying it now that I'm wrongly accused. And for thinking you are pulling my legs that's how we (I and Rozz) do. But it's okay. I guess I should leave you to enjoy your stay on Nairaland though it's no more as interesting as the good old days.
Well,from what I learnt here romance section boys ruined the good old days.Looks like you liked the Rozz or so.Just be good,and stay out of trouble

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
I never had stupid parents thou..

But for example any of my parent tried it on the other.. be it my mom or Dad.. I would beat up the idiot..
Imagine as I am, then my mom beats my dad in my presence.. the Kain Slap wey I go slap her she go see Star... Or my dad beats my mom.. The Kain upper cut I go give am.. em nose go bloody..
Wahala for Male child that is a Weakling.. he would see different bullshits at home..
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Pimine: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

Will you say the same if I talk about my dad always beating my mum? angry

SIMP!!! angry angry angry
Aswearugaaad

Best response to that slowpoke!
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
AfroKnight:
This is the result of being a gentleman “NO MATTER WHyAT”.

You see all those föolish guys who say don’t hit a woman NO MATTER WHAT, they don’t know how that statement creates more toxic women by the day.

Don't mind these SIMPle idiots..

Beat up a woman when it is necessary is the slogan..
Nonsense and Woke generation
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Babalola0920: 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
No amount of divine miracle can change you not to marry someone like your mother.. she's to reap what she sow...
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Champneys: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

Ok.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by AutoChick4U(f): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

Will you say the same if I talk about my dad always beating my mum? angry

SIMP!!! angry angry angry
How are you better than your mom? Why allow her poison affect you? Why would she ask you not to marry? Is that not witchcraft? Tufia
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Originalsly: 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

Looks like you don't know the kind of psychological damage it's causes angry
Try to make a research on how bad people from broken homes natural hate people of opposite gender sad angry

Did you try doing research on how to prevent or break the cycle of abuse? Was your research to justify your present and intended hatred and abuse of women? You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself. Just bear in mind.... there is likely to be that one female you abuse that will have male family members/cultists friends that will come after you.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Rajosh(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Now I believe maturity is truly not by age
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Fmlao: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

You no wan Sabi your mate abi? I have 3 houses in lekki, one is under construction in Magodo. I've traveled to over 30 countries. Who the fvck are you and your family members?! angry

Baba olowo, sapa dey take ur boy

Make i drop my aza?
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Op, you need to see a therapist. Your hate is from your childhood trauma. It won't be easy, but you can definitely overcome it.

I'm sorry that you and your siblings had to experience something like that, and I hope the relationship between your parents is healthier now.

Take care.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Kobojunkiee: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
On the other hand..The decisions and mistakes of parents goes a long way..
To shape the views and values of the children..
You can't come from a home where the parents are always at loggerheads. And expect something not to be broken in you..
Children are equipped from birth with the ability to make choices and chose right from wrong and this is what aides them in shaping their views and values. undecided

Living with abusive parents does not then mean one ends up having values and views that align with such. No, instead, what results is a product of choices and decisions made by the individual with the information made available. That is why not all those who come from abusive homes end up abusers themselves. undecided
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by FisifunKododada: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Your dad is/was a simp. Only God can save the woman that even ventures to put her hand on me. I am a very gentle human being. But I turn to Satan immediately anyone (man or woman) tries to attack me or someone I care about. There is not a single person who attacked me that has not ended up in the hospital. People always say to them "...that gentle guy, I can believe he is the one that did this to you..."
The good thing is that women have a 6th sense. All the women I have dated or befriended can smell my inner violence despite my very gentle disposition. So, none of these women will ever even dream of testing me. Somehow, they know that it will never end well for them. My ex gf is quite strong and she used to slap her ex to get her way. But with me she will beg, cry and try to use sex or food to get what she wants. She never even dares to lift a finger on me. The only time she is allowed to look me in the eye is when I am fvcking her. She is a violent beyatch and I had to train her. I had to let her know that her violent nature is not allowed in my vicinity. The same way you train a violent dog, you might have to train some people who thinks violence is their birthright.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by patorial(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

You have all these and you still kept your father in same house he would be hammered by your mother? I just suspect that you're just using multiple accounts to troll yourself here
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

You don misyarn and you go regret am. cool
If I no Bleep all the girls above 18 in your family, call me bastard. cool cool
grin werey ni bobo yi sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / Ways To Cool An Angry Wife / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.