Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women (38340 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are you a child or something? undecided

What has the decision and mistakes of your parents to do with you as an individual ? You are meant to learn from their mistakes, not perpetuate them. undecided

Please strongly consider growing up! undecided
On the other hand..

The decisions and mistakes of parents goes a long way..

To shape the views and values of the children..

You can't come from a home where the parents are always at loggerheads.

And expect something not to be broken in you..

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by sorextee(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2021
Hey, you begin to sound like an idiot. I've been seeing ur comments since and it's been irritating. If u have all those assets as said, you won't be here bragging about it. Grow the Bleep UP.

BegAt40:

See this small boy! angry
You no wan Sabi your mate abi? I have 3 houses in lekki, one is under construction in Magodo. I've traveled to over 30 countries. Who the fvck are you and your family members?! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Donaluta(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Please see a therapist, I understand your plight and it is the reason I always advise women to live an abusive marriage. You can be better, please see a therapist. May God help you
Na the woman dey abusive or the man.. don't understand why you had to include a woman this this issue
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by MightySparrow: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2021
Your dad is a good man of very great character. If he hasn't left your mummy, it is because of you guys, respect him. And don't add to his problems.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by wisdomkid: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

Meanwhile, I just want to stay out here treating Nigerian girls in the language they understand. angry angry

Thought you had sense till I read, re-read and understand what you actually wrote in the last line. Abeg, if you don't want to get married, don't disturb us. You're not the first and certainly, won't be the last. There are lots better eligible Men.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by clockwisereport: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

This must be a fake story.

Your Dad is a Commander & Sir in SIMPland.

PS - OP is a troll.

He is the mayor of missiSIMPi
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Ugo4hotish(m): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Don't marry nah,e no concern anybody nah your life. .

Moreover wetin sup , your mama be bouncer or what wetin make her dey beat his husband like that, answer this, this is what I'm interested in your own issue of not liking female doesn't concern me......

You're a big Nigerian fool

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Ara21(f): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2021
Bro I understand how you feel, first of all you have to change your mind set that every other woman is not like your mother. Don't let your mother's bad character affect your life.

I know of a family too were the wife always trouble the husband and still paint him bad before neighbors and family but the man married a second wife and stayed away from her but provide every of her needs.

Women should learn to love and respect their husbands, be his peace don't kill him before his time.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by kals4luv990(m): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:
My dad is a highly respected well-to-do man but his problem was his wife; I wonder how they married! angry

She used to beat him in our presence and she'd lay curses on us if we ever plead that she stops. At times, she'd shout from night till dawn, making sure that no one sleeps and she'd try her best to call the neighbors' attention to tarnish his reputation. Not like he's weak, he just tried not to make things escalate and be a bigger issue. Now I'm grown up, I hate women die and she's begging me to get married. angry angry angry

Meanwhile, I just want to stay out here treating Nigerian girls in the language they understand. angry angry
So baba yu wnt make we fry beans for yu?abeg shift jare..
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by MummyD2020(f): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:
My dad is a highly respected well-to-do man but his problem was his wife; I wonder how they married! angry

She used to beat him in our presence and she'd lay curses on us if we ever plead that she stops. At times, she'd shout from night till dawn, making sure that no one sleeps and she'd try her best to call the neighbors' attention to tarnish his reputation. Not like he's weak, he just tried not to make things escalate and be a bigger issue. Now I'm grown up, I hate women die and she's begging me to get married. angry angry angry

The last part of your write up is hilarious. You will soon meet hulk Hogan that will treat you with the language that you understand too. You need to acknowledge that your dad was weak, i tell you why. Which man watches his wife batter him like dough and makes his life unbearable, and yet does nothing? I am a woman and i cant imagine that. Unless there is something you are not telling us

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Solofresh2: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

shocked

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2021
TMTR:

That's terrible man, what your mum did. Your dad is the real MVP for not retaliating not even once but deep down I wish he did at least to put her in her place and put a stop to her shenanigans, well it's too late now.

Just know that they have lived their life so don't let how they lived their life limit how you live yours, you only live once

Peace bro
You dey mad.. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by pakirisuitesphc(m): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2021
You are lucky in one aspect, you have known what to check for in a woman, so you will take closely look at Any sign similar to the one you don't like in your home, like a lady that complain, hard to please, shouting and aggressive behaviour. There are still calm ladies out there, look for one and you will enjoy your home.

BegAt40:

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Vejin(m): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2021
Lilsameey:
Is she still beating him?
werey
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by pocohantas(f): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Where is your dad now?

Because years of abuse can do a lot of harm to the body and soul.

You on your part would need to see a therapist. There is really no need to remain with an abusive partner. The happily ever after and anniversaries under such condition is not worth it to me.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by HEAVEN4444: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2021
Oceanblaze:
Them never give your mama better Bleep that's why her body never calm down.
where do you people get this idea that better bleep calms women down ? if anything it makes them more psychotic and crazier. now she dont wanna lose you and ordinary say she perceives that your eye went in the direction of another woman in public she will fight you like crazy. ya phone nko ? she will monitor it like crazy and destroy you if you try to hide your phone etc etc. where yall get this idea that better bleep calms them down ? in fact its better for you to give her lousy bleep because she will just not be disturbing you again lmaoooo
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by ogyunging(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

The change we all want begins with us. It's a jungle out there.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by SKYHIGHfx: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

You don misyarn and you go regret am. cool
If I no Bleep all the girls above 18 in your family, call me bastard. cool cool

Sense is far from you..so bleeping all the area girl makes u a champ abi? They there contact bad luck
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Karleb(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2021
I know a woman who used to beat her husband and her neighbor too, a grown up man.

This woman used to be our neighbor, so I know her and her story very very well. She's late now sha, I went for her burial.

I hope Adekunle Gold would sing about man and our struggles but again, a man attracts no pity. What a pity. undecided
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Bamzyriches451: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2021
I'll always advice my fellow niggarz to stay single
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by STEWpid(f): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2021
I see no relevance for this shiit to be at front-page. What is the message??

You hate women because of your mum? That must be a bad omen. You are raised in a home without any moral experience to know what a good family looks like. That's a problem for you and your entire generation.

Nevertheless, the story was concocted and made up. Mods create rubbish like this and push to front page cuz I don't know the message it's trying to pass. The Op even said he will forck all girls, including his abusive mother and sisters!!!

Lobapari
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by EmzyT: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2021
What exactly is the purpose of this thread? And it made front page ooo angry

Honestly speaking, Nairaland has gone to the dogs

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by HEAVEN4444: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2021
so basically your dad got his ass whooped and now you are catching feelings ? sad angry
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by lugrae22: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2021
who asked u what u own and were u don travel,you attacking someone who didnt do anything to you,you and ur mom na the same bayi
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Cerebellum: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

Your papa nah simpgrin
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2021
TMTR:

That's terrible man, what your mum did. Your dad is the real MVP for not retaliating not even once but deep down I wish he did at least to put her in her place and put a stop to her shenanigans, well it's too late now.

Just know that they have lived their life so don't let how they lived their life limit how you live yours, you only live once

You dey mad. Idiot.
Which kind MVP. The man was a damn weakling.
Na people like you dey promote rubbish
Okpo
Peace bro
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by frozen70(f): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Rydermaverick:

He is a troll..

Is alright
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by CSTRR: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2021
Nigerian women don't respect such men.

They irritate women.

Our women here only respect men that set a limit for bad behavior.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Donpaper: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

is the wife your mother?

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by okwusdaddy: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2021
You are from a dysfunctional home no thanks to your mother.Try and go for therapy. I am telling you if you get married you might transfer that same aggression to your wife.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by koolaid87: 10:08am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

Your Dad is the most docile Man on the planet. He could have retaliated and beat the sh1t out of your Mom.

Dont hate women, seek for a therapist who you can chat with and correct the traumatic experience you had growing up. Its an abuse that you witnessed and it could get worse on your mental health.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by CSTRR: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2021
Nigerian women are alpha with unusual level of testosterone, compared to even other women from other parts of Africa.

If as a guy, your own madness no reach their own, your life would be a living hell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ways To Cool An Angry Wife / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY / My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.