Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. (35568 Views)

60,000 Salary Job In A Manufacturing Co. Or 70,000 Contract Job At Stanbic Bank? / 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell / Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by AfonjaConehead: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Shampoo77:
180k but I make up to at least 250k monthly apart from salary.
Explain o!!!!!
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by AfonjaConehead: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Roma10:
Last month salary just got paid 2day
God shall increase and multiply and bless you richly..

4 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by chatinent: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol that's how the Jobs are, I sleep four hours each day with insults,

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Roma10: 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

God shall increase and multiply and bless you richly..
Ameh and Ameh I receive
Thank you!!
#agoodheart•√•

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Roma10: 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha which kind of job please in this economy
Two weeks in a month

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by theamazonguru(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Abeg which work is that?

It's actually oiyel and gas jare.
Contract staff get paid day rates.

So when you get a job, you negotiate the rate with your contractor. Tho each position has a budget, you can't negotiate higher than the pay for that position, but you can shoot yourself in the foot if you negotiate lesser.

Na so we dey roll jare.
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by MisterKennedy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
marufat5:
50k�

You're so beautiful dear

I love your swag in your pic

Merry Christmas to you dear
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by acumen90(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
30k, and that was during my NYSC days
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by sapoyoro(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2022
Goddys:
1.5m naira here in UK but rent gulps 250k monthly
this my bro finally find himself in UK..
always follow your posts being a llb undergraduate then..
omoo...law profession in Nigeria is so fvcked up oo..and so frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by pocohantas(f): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2022
Aparche:

To get remote job, you need the following:

1) A skill: what service(s) can you offer?
Example: graphic design, web design/development, UI/UX design, 3D-animation, social media management, data entry, lead generation, copy/content writing, proof reading/editing, transcription, appointment setting, Admin Assistantetc...there are so many services you can render.

If you don't have any skill, I'll advise you to choose one based on your interest & the need for it in the market and learn it.

2) A Laptop: the type you should get depends on the skill...if you're into programming or 3d animation, & maybe graphic design you need a higher grade laptop than if you're into writing.

3)High speed Internet: You can buy a modem, use wifi, etc whatever works for you.

4) Dedicated work space in your home/room: basically comfortable table & chair, so you don't develop back pain.

After getting all these things, you can then do the following:

5) Sign up to Freelance Marketplaces such as Upwork, Fiverr, People Per Hour, Freelancer...there are so many of them.

6) You can focus on any two of these...set up your profile and optimize.
And be truthful while at it...if you're from Nigeria, state that as your Country and use your real name...

7) Start sending proposals on these platforms everyday...send as many as you can, it's a game of numbers.

It won't be easy initially because you're just starting out, but if you're consistent you will get clients.

And most times, if you do a great job for them, they will keep coming back to patronize you...some may even beg ask you to become a permanent team member and offer you a salary.

Also on some of these platforms, you'll see some agencies or businesses advertising for positions... if you apply and get the job, you don get guaranteed long term remote job be that.

7) For payment: Most of these marketplaces have escrow services, which means your client pays money to them, they take their share and give you the rest...you can link your local bank account to receive your funds.
You can open a Payoneer account, you can open a domiciliary account etc...there are so many you can get your money.

Finally, anyone can do remote work... it's not for a special group of people.

Just set your mind on it, and gradually it will start falling into place.

Finally I found you!!! cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by DanceVille: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Aparche:

Example: graphic design, web design/development, UI/UX design, 3D-animation, social media management, data entry, lead generation, copy/content writing, proof reading/editing, transcription, appointment setting, Admin Assistantetc...there are so many services you can render.

If you don't have any skill, I'll advise you to choose one based on your interest & the need for it in the market and learn it.

2) A Laptop: the type you should get depends on the skill...if you're into programming or 3d animation, & maybe graphic design you need a higher grade laptop than if you're into writing.

3)High speed Internet: You can buy a modem, use wifi, etc whatever works for you.

4) Dedicated work space in your home/room: basically comfortable table & chair, so you don't develop back pain.

5) Sign up to Freelance Marketplaces such as Upwork, Fiverr, People Per Hour, Freelancer...there are so many of them.

And be truthful while at it...if you're from Nigeria, state that as your Country and use your real name...

7) Start sending proposals on these platforms everyday...send as many as you can, it's a game of numbers.

It won't be easy initially because you're just starting out, but if you're consistent you will get clients.

And most times, if you do a great job for them, they will keep coming back to patronize you...some may even beg ask you to become a permanent team member and offer you a salary.

Also on some of these platforms, you'll see some agencies or businesses advertising for positions... if you apply and get the job, you don get guaranteed long term remote job be that.

7) For payment: Most of these marketplaces have escrow services, which means your client pays money to them, they take their share and give you the rest...you can link your local bank account to receive your funds.
You can open a Payoneer account, you can open a domiciliary account etc...there are so many you can get your money.

Please ma, I'd love to have a conversation with you concerning Fiverr, I'm jus a beginner on the platform, would have sent you a mail here buh didn't remember the mail I used to open this moniker.

Pls can you send me a message through my mail ziongabriel6@gmail.com

Will be glad if you can pls do ma. Thanks!
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Anuoluwa12345(f): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Good afternoon sis, I have sent you an email. Pls do well to reply it, thanks.
Aparche:

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by dauntless15(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Aparche:

hi, how can I reach you please.
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by banggy: 2:28am On Nov 02, 2022
Good day fam

I need a resourceful English person that has been tutoring students for IGCSE EXAM

kindly chat me up - 07034579079
PS; Candidate stays in Lagos (around oworo- ketu axis)

Thanks
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by AlphaTaikun: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
Aparche:

Insightful.
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Richdee1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bantu10:

who is talking annual. I mean monthly

Sir I just graduated do you have where to show me or put me through in applying for NGO jobs
Got loads of Volunteers experience
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by IyaTola: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Was Scammed Today At My First Day Of Work / Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For / FG Orders The Recruitment Of Constables For Community Policing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.