Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. (35567 Views)

60,000 Salary Job In A Manufacturing Co. Or 70,000 Contract Job At Stanbic Bank? / 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell / Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by DaInferno(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2021
Bantu10:
498k monthly before statutory deductions.

comes with 15% increase annually

Field: iNGO
drop ur Contact pls
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by AfonjaConehead: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2021
chatinent:
₦180k monthly plus insults that's worth $5000 and stress that's worth $3000 ...plus they'll still owe that peanut and roll it over to the next month.

I worked there like jaki. Kuku commot before dem go black on black for me.

E no go better for our leaders.
Are you working in a shipping company?
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by easzypeaszy(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2021
100k but i need a job of 200k above now...I blv God has done it

9 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by YouAreNotAlonE: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2021
wunmi590:

The least I have earned was 15k naira when i finished secondary school....

I have earned stupid salaries with alot of work load, before God grant me this one ooo

The highest now is 200k which should be shoot up to 250k this month or next...

Though this is not what some of my mate are earning, but I bless the name of God...

I pray that those who are looking for jobs, God will be there for them and give them job....

Why does it feel, like you are a doctor
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Lamanii22(f): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2021
wunmi590:

I have earned stupid salaries with alot of work load, before God grant me this one ooo

Though this is not what some of my mate are earning, but I bless the name of God...

I pray that those who are looking for jobs, God will be there for them and give them job....

Big amen!
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Tokskob2008: 10:21am On Nov 02, 2021
udoka55555:
30k...

working Monday to Saturday 7qm-7pm.... Most time standing.
Na India/Chinese factory work be this, I almost lost my legs some years ago working there for 16k salary... One would get home every night and become totally useless and going the next morning without sad thoughts.

10 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Desboy123(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2021
Bigiyo:
what's the work about?
I'd really love to work from home too

Yea bro please enlighten us about
I love to work from home please help
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by wunmi590(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2021
YouAreNotAlonE:

Why does it feel, like you are a doctor

Lol, I'm not even close, though I'm a graduate of microbiology, but I'm not even working in that field at all...

I'm not working in the I.T industry either...

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Bryan88(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2021
chatinent:
₦180k monthly plus insults that's worth $5000 and stress that's worth $3000 ...plus they'll still owe that peanut and roll it over to the next month.

E no go better for our leaders.
abeg gimme this your 180k job with all d insults and come and take this my 71k job pls��

7 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Lamanii22(f): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2021
udoka55555:
30k...

working Monday to Saturday 7qm-7pm.... Most time standing.

Is it a factory job?
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Kaycee54321(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2021
jnrcess:
It is that time of the month when most salary earners smile home. Some have been paid and some are yet to be paid.

Personally, I haven't had a full time job in over 4 years because of school. My first full time job before I gained admission paid me 8k per month.

I recently landed a full-time job (remote) that offered me a monthly pay of 500k. As a final year student, who has never earned this amount of money in a month, I'm blown away �.

So what's the highest amount your full time job has paid you?

150K Physical.
150K Remote.

Total 300K.

With this your post, I will definitely look to get another remote job.
And dump the physical one.
Too time consuming.

Na why I like Nairaland be this.

10 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by AfonjaConehead: 10:23am On Nov 02, 2021
peacebirdone:
55k per day, you would have to remove tax shall. Like 5-10%.
Haba mana!!!!
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by wunmi590(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2021
Lamanii22:

Big amen!

What would you say to that man earning 489k?

If you start earning that 200k, you will know is nothing in this present economy....

Let just pray God open more ways for us and leave this country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by seyz91(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2021
cheesy abi
aylive02:
Na person wey get job dey expect salary angry

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2021
martyns303:

I earn more than that, u will soon find out N1m is not a lot of money.

Ah.. bros, make I PM you na tongue lol..

See as they will save this my comment now for future digging and dissing. Hahahahaaaa... Nairalanders and digging up post be like Koko and akara. grin.
Ndi uchu!

Bros, let me get there first, let me now know how its not money. grin

2 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by femi4: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2021
efficiencie:

men na you suppose dey do service to humanity ohh...but boss what do you do to earn so much make i see if i fit follow in ya footsteps!
It's classified
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by FahBuLous: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
$63.

Earning in naira na modern day slavery.
How do u do it?? Help a brother
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by yusluvad(m): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2021
I've never received salary all my life...
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Babastrong(m): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2021
I am not a salary eaner but employer. The least amount my employee in the lowest rank is receiving now is 45k/month.
But As an employer i know that being an employee is a modern slavery no matter how much you're receiving monthly.

8 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by kenodrill: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2021
lukuboi:

Not annually ooooo.
Nah monthly salary the op mean

He meant monthly.NGO's pay pretty good!
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by wunmi590(m): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2021
martyns303:

I earn more than that, u will soon find out N1m is not a lot of money.

You are very right with this your assertion...

When my 200k salary entered on friday, I didnt know how I spent 100k from it between that Friday and sunday...

This country nah God go help us

10 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by sirwhyteB(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2021
30k but THAT WAS THEN!
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Zaheertyler(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2021
10k my year one
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Jmichael1(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2021

E no go better for our leaders.[/quote]

Bros abeg were I fit see dis work,no insult pass the kind sapa wen hold me now

2 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by temi4fash(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2021
Kaycee54321:

150K Physical.
150K Remote.

Total 300K.

With this your post, I will definitely look to get another remote job.
And dump the physical one.
Too time consuming.

Na why I like Nairaland be this.

How did you get the remote job please.
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by dapolaw(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2021
A bit above N1m, it comprises(commission, overriding and salary).
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by JIREN01: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2021
wunmi590:

He might actually be earning up to that...

I have a friend earning that exact amount monthly...

Just pray to God to open ways for you...

Some people are earning big oooo
What is this guy's specialization?
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Osnami: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2021
Golfam:
120k Lecturing Job

650k Blogging

Btw 500k and 750k Business/Side Hustle
How old is your blog?
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Jmichael1(m): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2021
55k per day, you would have to remove tax shall. Like 5-10%.[/quote]

As in 55 thousand naira every day?
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by lakexite(m): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2021
wunmi590:

Help me find job Oga � IT related
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by lakexite(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2021
Shampoo77:
180k but I make up to at least 250k monthly apart from salary.
Oga mi. Show me the way before depression hook me
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by toyinpin: 10:39am On Nov 02, 2021
[Please how can I contact you to learn from you?

quote author=Shampoo77 post=107264888]180k but I make up to at least 250k monthly apart from salary.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Was Scammed Today At My First Day Of Work / Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For / FG Orders The Recruitment Of Constables For Community Policing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.