Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? (59615 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by NarcissistKing(m): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
syntekelite:

Hopefully your type dont learn the hard way... If ur eye never see,be humble and let those wey their eye don see get help.. its not a must yu type..

You're delusional.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Winnerly: 4:20am On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=Jen96 post=107301944] God ONLY shows his children things they should see. He is not an author of confusion. I only see what God wants me to see. And he reveals to redeem. He won't show me something without a solution. Atimes I also know things before they happen. [/quote
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 4:32am On Nov 07, 2021
Winnerly:
I have this gift as well and so i can relate. I can fall into a trance in day time or maybe have a dream at night or maybe certain thoughts just come to me from no where which end up manifesting exactly same way. I believe thisngift can still be sharpened if i draw nearer to God
Recall the gal in the book of Acts who also could see ahead in time, and how Paul took it on himself to cast a demon out of her rather than ask her to God? undecided

There are many in the unbelieving world even today who claim to have similar gifts, where some have also concluded that by it they are already made closer to God. But God is not fooled and it does not matter what gifts you claim to have - Matthew 7 vs 21 - 23 , what matters is whether you yourself are of Him or not. undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Ablemax(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
holybabayo:
The is a sad one.
What the guy was searching for must likely be her wealth making abilities. All humans will make money but not all can make wealth.
But to be sure, find out the following:
Was there an usual taste in his mouth, sweet or bitter?
Did he go into the toilet for some times before he started?
Did he put on a ring, or some ornaments?
Did he kiss the forehead?
Was there a sexual desire in hid eyes?

The way wealth work is this.
Your environment has to agree with you. When you put your labour and your environment connects with it, it yields in multiple folds. When it doesn't, it yields zero or very few. It also push away people that can help you. No one can make it without people and environment.
She can get it back though. Let her be born again and follow Jesus.

Why all the questions
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Ablemax(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
holybabayo:
The is a sad one.
What the guy was searching for must likely be her wealth making abilities. All humans will make money but not all can make wealth.
But to be sure, find out the following:
Was there an usual taste in his mouth, sweet or bitter?
Did he go into the toilet for some times before he started?
Did he put on a ring, or some ornaments?
Did he kiss the forehead?
Was there a sexual desire in hid eyes?

The way wealth work is this.
Your environment has to agree with you. When you put your labour and your environment connects with it, it yields in multiple folds. When it doesn't, it yields zero or very few. It also push away people that can help you. No one can make it without people and environment.
She can get it back though. Let her be born again and follow Jesus.

Why all the questions

Explain them please
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by lovediehatelive(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ablemax:

Why all the questions

Explain them please
see wahala
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Ablemax(m): 3:03am On Nov 20, 2021
lovediehatelive:
see wahala

I just want to know

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) / Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.