Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? (59610 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Jen96: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You really need to decide for yourself if Jesus Christ is your Master/God or if Paul is, since you keep second guessing Jesus Christ by consulting Paul instead. undecided
I love the weed you smoke. So you don't believe fornication n adultery is a sin ? When studying your Bible are you led by weed or the Holyspirit?
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Salako01(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:
I'm not a ritualist

Lol, me to. But many crazy lazy ladies won't see that they would rather go for a Yahoo boy
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jen96:
I love the weed you smoke. So you don't believe fornication n adultery is a sin ? When studying your Bible are you led by weed or the Holyspirit?
Where did Jesus Christ teach that fornication is a sin? undecided

Jesus Christ did not tell you you need the Holy Spirit to understand what is written in your Bible...He never said that. He instead said you should use the understanding you have. undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by ModestGal(f): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
adonainana:
Poverty mentality and illiteracy at work

Citizens of the one of the poorest poverty capital of the world where no one can afford a brand new vehicle so 2nd tokunbo vehicles madr 15 years ago are shipped into Nigeria and sold for millions

Yet someone living in the same country with no electricity no good roads almost nothing working thinks they have a fortune and someone is diabolically using the fortune

Reminds me of one Yoruba prophet like that that lives and prays on the mountain and is always seeing vision and my mum said he should come and pray for me

I just laughed, imagine someone fasting for equivalent of 6 months out of one year and conducting vigils and seeing vision almost everyday and still drives a 2006 used vehicle

What’s the point of all the vision and the spirituality

Come to Las Vegas and come and see life

No light no water no security no road practically nothing works yet you still dey see vision and still prophesiscing over peoples lives

Lol

Nigeria is almost finished
LoL, even in Canada,under 30 dey use fine cars
Na only for Nigeria,Dem dey use destiny and fortune up and down
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Jen96: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Jesus Christ did not tell you you need the Holy Spirit to understand what is written in your Bible...He never said that. He instead said you should use the understanding you have. undecided
I actually think u are making a mockery of Christianity. I won't answer u again. U don't read your Bible

John 14 vs 26. But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

Continue deceiving yourself and justifying your sins. You ignore the parts that reveal your sins. How do u read your Bible if not the complete Bible? SMH
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by godliman: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So, we shouldn't believe what God says instead we should believe the stories we hear people tell us, right? undecided

We don't need confirmation, we just need to believe everything we think we see is true, right? undecided
What are you really saying? "He that breaketh an hedge the serpent will bite" that girl sinned, practicing prostitution, it comes with a world of consequences. If she had contracted HIV will you be asking what verse that is found? The serpent will bite means Satan has permission to strike in any way her wants. The one who breaks the hedge(protection) which clean living provides shall bear the consequence. A young man took Colorado(drugs) and fell off a three story building to his death, what caused it -sin. His was death, others ran mad. Bros sin carried a baggage of consequences and one of them is the activity of ritualists. They exist and they are doing havoc. There were accounts of witchcraft and sorcerers in the bible.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jen96:
I actually think u are making a mockery of Christianity. I won't answer u again. U don't read your Bible

John 14 vs 26. But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

Continue deceiving yourself and justifying your sins. You ignore the parts that reveal your sins. How do u read your Bible if not the complete Bible? SMH
If you need glasses, go get them. undecided

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by ahnie: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
Some people wee just be talking waaaa waaaa waaaa waaaa arguing blindly.
Nairaland home of comedy.

Mariaangeles pls I'm craving peppered snail.
Pls add enough onions,then put ugba.
I look forward to receiving it.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Dami12345: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:
hello Nairalanders, sorry for the long write-up, it's LiegeMan again.
my name is Mr Omale liegeman and I'm from Kogi State, I thank you all for your kind advice on the other thread regarding my wife's past life and I can assure you all that I decided to put to use some of the advice from here ( yes, I read all the 590+ comments from A-Z) and it's yielding positive result as I've been experiencing happiness as never before in my life, though majority of Nairalanders who contributed in the previous post failed to understand my point of view because I was trying to make the post as snappy as possible. Thank you all once more.

Now, while I was planning ways to work things out with my wife with some of the advice that I gathered here, my Aunty who's married to an Igbo man from Imo state called me that her daughter, who's a student of Imo State University (Imsu) came home during weekend, Saturday precisely, locked herself up in a room and has been crying ever since without food nor water, and has refused to see nor talk to anyone.
I advice them to keep an eye on her so as to prevent her from attempting something stupid, she assured me that they broke into her apartment where she locked up Herself and brought her out.

So on Sunday, being 31 day of October, 2021, I left everything that I was doing in Makurdi and rushed to their village in Imo State, on getting there, I observed that both her hands and legs were tied and when I inquired why, she told me that it was an attempt to prevent her from escaping. I asked them to untie her, she was still crying when I asked her to go dress up that I'll be taking her out, she quickly went inside and dressed up we left the village for Orlu.

When we reached Orlu, we entered into a restaurant, and I started asking her what the problem was, I inquired if it was her boyfriend that broke her heart, she said no, I later succeeded in making her to tell me what the problem was because she's my closest ally.

when she opened up, she told me that she decided to do a little gbaje gbaje, ie do a little runs, she booked an appointment with a man and when she reached the said hotel, she and the Man started romancing and kissing and after awhile, the man started hissing uncontrollably, she inquired from the man what the problem was, he told her that what he wanted to take from her has been taken by someone else, in her confused state, she asked the man what he meant by that, the man looked her into her eyeballs and told her that she's empty, that what he intended taking from her has been taken by another person, he counted the said amount they bargain and handed it over to her and ordered her to get out of the hotel premises. I tried to console her by telling her that the man didn't mean what he said, that maybe his manhood disappointed him, he said those to cover his shame and I also advice her to be very careful because Xmas it at hand, immediately I told her those, she became relieved and stopped crying but I know right inside of me, that what the man said wasn't a joke at all.

when we got home, the news didn't go down well with her mother as tears started rolling down her cheek, she is planning a way to take her daughter to different prayer houses.

Now what exactly is this man talking about, what exactly did he take from her, is it her womb, destiny or what?
please house, any advice for this kid cousin of mine?
or way to find out what has been taken from her and get her liberated.

Ask her this question.

The last guy who surprised her with the way he lavished wealth on her.
Where is he.

If she doesn't lie in the first sentence I would consider answering this question.

Now this one is for you.
If she had asked I wouldn't care. But since you are the one trying to help her, she gets this chance.

Days are hard. No one wants to waste power on useless People, even If I helped her, she will just lose it again.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by efficiencie(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:
my name is Mr Omale liegeman and I'm from Kogi State, I thank you all for your kind advice on the other thread regarding my wife's past life and I can assure you all that I decided to put to use some of the advice from here ( yes, I read all the 590+ comments from A-Z) and it's yielding positive result as I've been experiencing happiness as never before in my life, though majority of Nairalanders who contributed in the previous post failed to understand my point of view because I was trying to make the post as snappy as possible. Thank you all once more.

Now, while I was planning ways to work things out with my wife with some of the advice that I gathered here, my Aunty who's married to an Igbo man from Imo state called me that her daughter, who's a student of Imo State University (Imsu) came home during weekend, Saturday precisely, locked herself up in a room and has been crying ever since without food nor water, and has refused to see nor talk to anyone.
I advice them to keep an eye on her so as to prevent her from attempting something stupid, she assured me that they broke into her apartment where she locked up Herself and brought her out.

So on Sunday, being 31 day of October, 2021, I left everything that I was doing in Makurdi and rushed to their village in Imo State, on getting there, I observed that both her hands and legs were tied and when I inquired why, she told me that it was an attempt to prevent her from escaping. I asked them to untie her, she was still crying when I asked her to go dress up that I'll be taking her out, she quickly went inside and dressed up we left the village for Orlu.

When we reached Orlu, we entered into a restaurant, and I started asking her what the problem was, I inquired if it was her boyfriend that broke her heart, she said no, I later succeeded in making her to tell me what the problem was because she's my closest ally.

when she opened up, she told me that she decided to do a little gbaje gbaje, ie do a little runs, she booked an appointment with a man and when she reached the said hotel, she and the Man started romancing and kissing and after awhile, the man started hissing uncontrollably, she inquired from the man what the problem was, he told her that what he wanted to take from her has been taken by someone else, in her confused state, she asked the man what he meant by that, the man looked her into her eyeballs and told her that she's empty, that what he intended taking from her has been taken by another person, he counted the said amount they bargain and handed it over to her and ordered her to get out of the hotel premises. I tried to console her by telling her that the man didn't mean what he said, that maybe his manhood disappointed him, he said those to cover his shame and I also advice her to be very careful because Xmas it at hand, immediately I told her those, she became relieved and stopped crying but I know right inside of me, that what the man said wasn't a joke at all.

when we got home, the news didn't go down well with her mother as tears started rolling down her cheek, she is planning a way to take her daughter to different prayer houses.

Now what exactly is this man talking about, what exactly did he take from her, is it her womb, destiny or what?

She has been thoroughly dicknified. Her body her choice. She don use towtow do tithe and offering and now she is reaping the reward. They are the ones that will say virginity is lack of opportunity. They are the ones who will say virginity does not guarantee successful marriage...now that she been rendered useless her restless hole will now know some peace. That church she refused to attend, she will finally attend the church. These are the ones that will criticize pastors, prophets and deliverance ministry. Now she will be the customer of deliverance ministry. She go pray "fall down and die" tire. God kept her alive so she can learn her lesson the bitter way...may we not learn in such a manner!

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Jen96: 12:49am On Nov 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you need glasses, go get them. undecided

I like your comedy. But even if Jesus never said it was a sin did your Bible not tell you it's a sin?your whole Bible o
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 2:09am On Nov 04, 2021
Jen96:
I like your comedy. But even if Jesus never said it was a sin did your Bible not tell you it's a sin?your whole Bible o
Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant, the Law in the Kingdom of God, so what He says is Gospel, the Order as far as every one in His Kingdom is concerned, whether it be people or demons or even devils. The New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ, is detailed for you to read of in the 4 Gospels, so it should not take all - that is where the Gospel as taught by Jesus Christ is written. undecided

He defines what is sin, as far as sexuality or assumption of it, in Matthew 5 vs 27 - 32 where He basically told you that it is the Lust in the heart (after a woman) that is sin. undecided

Now you chose to add your own sin, fornication to the Law and I am asking you there,where did Jesus Christ include the definition of fornication as sin for you? undecided

Now as for the other issue, Jesus Christ never said you need the Holy Spirit in order to read the Bible or scripture. In order to have the Holy Spirit, you must first become free from slavery to sin aka Holy/Perfect... it took the disciples almost 4 years to achieve that feat. So instead of randomly pulling a Verse out of context to support your claim, next time pay attention to context because in the same John 14. Jesus Christ made it quite clear that it is only those who live in continual submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments that can receive even the another Helper that the Father sends. undecided

As far as understanding the Truth of the Kingdom of GoD. Jesus Christ told us the Parable of the 10 talents found in Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 & Luke 19 vs 12 - 27 where He taught us the lesson that it is when we use the understanding we already have that more understanding will be given to us, this of the Kingdom of God, those who refuse to use the understanding they have will have even the little they had taken away from them. - Matthew 13 vs 10 - 17undecided

Rather that use the lies you have been previously fed by your Mogs as basis of your understanding, start over by using your own understanding in building an understanding of God and the things of God from scratch. undecided

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 2:10am On Nov 04, 2021
godliman:

What are you really saying? "He that breaketh an hedge the serpent will bite" that girl sinned, practicing prostitution, it comes with a world of consequences. If she had contracted HIV will you be asking what verse that is found? The serpent will bite means Satan has permission to strike in any way her wants. The one who breaks the hedge(protection) which clean living provides shall bear the consequence. A young man took Colorado(drugs) and fell off a three story building to his death, what caused it -sin. His was death, others ran mad. Bros sin carried a baggage of consequences and one of them is the activity of ritualists. They exist and they are doing havoc. There were accounts of witchcraft and sorcerers in the bible.
I see your beliefs aren't at all scriptural.. .. Goodluck! undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Dabyes(f): 3:08am On Nov 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant, the Law in the Kingdom of God, so what He says is Gospel, the Order as far as every one in His Kingdom is concerned, whether it be people or demons or even devils. The New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ, is detailed for you to read of in the 4 Gospels, so it should not take all - that is where the Gospel as taught by Jesus Christ is written. undecided

He defines what is sin, as far as sexuality or assumption of it, in Matthew 5 vs 27 - 32 where He basically told you that it is the Lust in the heart (after a woman) that is sin. undecided

Now you chose to add your own sin, fornication to the Law and I am asking you there,where did Jesus Christ include the definition of fornication as sin for you? undecided

Now as for the other issue, Jesus Christ never said you need the Holy Spirit in order to read the Bible or scripture. In order to have the Holy Spirit, you must first become free from slavery to sin aka Holy/Perfect... it took the disciples almost 4 years to achieve that feat. So instead of randomly pulling a Verse out of context to support your claim, next time pay attention to context because in the same John 14. Jesus Christ made it quite clear that it is only those who live in continual submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments that can receive even the another Helper that the Father sends. undecided

As far as understanding the Truth of the Kingdom of GoD. Jesus Christ told us the Parable of the 10 talents found in Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 & Luke 19 vs 12 - 27 where He taught us the lesson that it is when we use the understanding we already have that more understanding will be given to us, this of the Kingdom of God, those who refuse to use the understanding they have will have even the little they had taken away from them. - Matthew 13 vs 10 - 17undecided

Rather that use the lies you have been previously fed by your Mogs as basis of your understanding, start over by using your own understanding in building an understanding of God and the things of God from scratch. undecided
At least now I see why you take everything Jesus in the bible said so literally, you rely so much on your own little understanding. What makes you even think that understanding you call you own is even yours to begin with? Jesus has often told us that he speaks in parables, it means you can't always take what he says so literally, they hold deeper meaning. And that's where the holy spirit comes in (which I doubt you've experienced). The holy spirit is a spirit of understanding, even that understanding you claim to be yours comes from him.
He reveals what exactly Jesus was trying to say. Or you think every single time Jesus speaks words deeper than human reasoning, he'll be like, "hey guys, I'm speaking in parables". You haven't seen where Jesus said two contradicting things. My dear, don't always try to understand the bible so literally.

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Bigpapi: 3:36am On Nov 04, 2021
LiegeMan:

This is a nigerian movie mr Man
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 3:47am On Nov 04, 2021
Dabyes:
1. At least now I see why you take everything Jesus in the bible said so literally, you rely so much on your own little understanding. What makes you even think that understanding you call you own is even yours to begin with?

2. Jesus has often told us that he speaks in parables, it means you can't always take what he says so literally, they hold deeper meaning.

3. And that's where the holy spirit comes in (which I doubt you've experienced). The holy spirit is a spirit of understanding, even that understanding you claim to be yours comes from him.
He reveals what exactly Jesus was trying to say. Or you think every single time Jesus speaks words deeper than human reasoning, he'll be like, "hey guys, I'm speaking in parables".

4. You haven't seen where Jesus said two contradicting things. My dear, don't always try to understand the bible so literally.
1. I never said the understanding I have was my own to begin with. undecided

Jesus Christ taught us, this by way of the parable of the 10 talents- Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 & Luke 19 v 11 - 27 that we should use what God has given to us. Those who use the understanding they have will have more understanding given to them whereas those who do not use the understanding they have will have even that which they had taken from them - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Matthew 25 vs 29 & Luke 19 vs 26 undecided

2. Jesus Christ, the one who taught in parables, also taught you that in order to understand the parables and the secrets of the Kingdom, what you to do is, again, simply use the understanding you have been given. More understanding will be given to you if you obey,however even the little you have will be taken away from you if you refuse - Matthew 13 vs 10 - 17. Again, this teaching is related to point (1) from earlier. undecided

3. Jesus Christ never taught anyone that the Holy Spirit was first needed for one to understand the secrets of the Kingdom which He taught and explained to His very own disciples years before even they were able to become free of bondage to sin, Holy and Perfect vessels worthy of the Holy Spirit. undecided

The one from whom we recieve the Truth of the Kingdom of God from is, I believe, the one who is referred to by Jesus Christ as the Spirit of Truth(Jesus Christ), the another Helper indicated in John 14 and John 16 by Jesus Christ. He is also the Spirit that those in the world, those who do not believe in Jesus Christ, cannot have. John 14 vs 1 - 25 undecided

4. Also, a parable is simply a story. So whenever Jesus Christ spoke these stories to his followers, they clearly knew and understood he was telling them a story. Same way you would clearly know from listening or reading my posts when I am telling a story, using an analogy or speaking in riddles.. there is nothing mystical or mysterious about these things that you would go as far as to let it convoluted or taint your understanding of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Now as to Jesus Christ contradicting Himself, let me help you see how it is not as you think. undecided

Jesus Christ gave two commandments

■ Jugde not lest though be judged- Matthew 7 vs 1 - 3
■ Judge righteously- John 7 vs 24

Understandably, the two commands above would seem a contradiction to a one who does not know Jesus Christ, but it is no parable, don't confuse it as such. In the first, command, Jesus Christ teaches us not to judge at all even though as humans we are meant to judge most everything, we are built that way and this by God Himself. But them the same Jesus Christ then commands next that we judge righteously but how can human beings who are unjust by default, judge righteously? undecided

By using the understanding given me, i am able to see that what Jesus Christ teaches is that we cease to judge the world by by standards set by the world... our opinions, cultures, society. Etc., but we are instead to judge all things by by standard set by God - righteousness Himself. And who is God's standard in the Kingdom of God , the one who is Law? He is Jesus Christ, God's standard of righteousness in the Kingdom of God. undecided

P.s. Unless where indicated, always try to take what Jesus Christ says as is... do not add and do not remove(sin) so you can clearly understand what He is saying and learn from Him in the process. undecided

Tis better to present oneself a fool where the understanding of the Word of God is concerned than to think oneself too wise to be taught by the one who is the Word of God. undecided
Note I did not state anything about being taught by other humans or so-called Mogs.

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Jen96: 5:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:

so why does the complete Bible exist of it's only Jesus Christ saying u will take? They should have just handed us the four canonical books. DUNCE
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:35am On Nov 04, 2021
Bro,take her for deliverance ASAP.
You must not underestimate and ignore the power of the devil and his human agents oo.
So much goes on the spirit realm .
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 5:36am On Nov 04, 2021
Jen96:
you know u a r a big since sha. Some things is common sense . Must they spell every thing for u are you a baby? So u believe lust is a sin not fornication? Your mumu Don do.
I believe you know the Truth, only you let your ego, which Jesus Christ clearly stated you commanded you deny before you can become worthy of Him, continues to get in between you and the Truth of Jesus Christ. undecided

Whenever you get around to actually trusting in and obeying Jesus Christ- John 14 vs 1 - 6 - let me know. undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 5:41am On Nov 04, 2021
Jen96:
so why does the complete Bible exist of it's only Jesus Christ saying u will take? They should have just handed us the four canonical books. DUNCE
See question! undecided

Where in scripture did Jesus Christ tell you to read a book called the Bible alone? undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by xamodans: 5:50am On Nov 04, 2021
This looks so spiritually hard but I believe something. ' If she can confess Jesus as her personal Lord and Savior, my brother, she is safe. Christ already has taken away all infermity. Secondly, you guys can have a collective prayer for her and with her that all written ordinances of the wicked ones have been erased by His blood, according to Colossians 2:14. Finally, she should not in anyway think about it again. All things become new for her as long as she is in Christ. Thanks
LiegeMan:

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by godliman: 6:17am On Nov 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I see your beliefs aren't at all scriptural.. .. Goodluck! undecided
OK
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Uptheante(m): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2021
stacyadams:

Imsu is known for prostitution.its very easy to lure or entice females since they want to acquire good clothes , Brazilian hair and iPhones.. ritualists go to school,pick them up and promise them money for sex, unknown to the girls they take away their glory or star..so many ladies are empty.. they are doing hook-up not knowing the kind of unnecessary risk they are taking health and security wise....reach out to me I have a solution for her,but she must be ready to change,focus on her academics and leave hook up and runs..
But your name is that of a black female IndecentStar. How are we sure u are genuine?
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by familier(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2021
.I don't care who needs to see this
Y'all female out there need to be very careful
Sh#ts guys do this days in the name of making money... Straight to the point there's 90% probability ur cousin has lost her womb...yes that's the trend
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by syntekelite(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2021
In as much as a lot of people dont believe such tales,they actually exist,she has been sent out to win souls..she has become wanton(not her true nature)hence the need to sleep around,unsuspecting guys who rent spiritually strong who join body with her re the ones the spiritual realm re after,she is the vessel..
@op my advice,there are spiritual battles that only war churches can fight.. take her to a real celestial church she will be there fr at least a week..pentecostal churches are mainly to evangelise and provide succour, God has given every denomination their gifts..but if yu know any pentecostal pastor with the gift to cast our demons no probs, whoever is going to heal her by Gods grace knows what its going to take..
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by blachawk(m): 10:44am On Nov 04, 2021
LiegeMan:

Bring her to the Lord's chosen for deliverance and salvation. She'll never be disappointed.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by NarcissistKing(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2021
Your cousin should visit a therapist! It's nothing spiritual.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by NarcissistKing(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2021
syntekelite:
In as much as a lot of people dont believe such tales,they actually exist,she has been sent out to win souls..she has become wanton(not her true nature)hence the need to sleep around,unsuspecting guys who rent spiritually strong who join body with her re the ones the spiritual realm re after,she is the vessel..
@op my advice,there are spiritual battles that only war churches can fight.. take her to a real celestial church she will be there fr at least a week..pentecostal churches are mainly to evangelise and provide succour, God has given every denomination their gifts..but if yu know any pentecostal pastor with the gift to cast our demons no probs, whoever is going to heal her by Gods grace knows what its going to take..

Y'all are bunch of clowns.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Dabyes(f): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. I never said the understanding I have was my own to begin with. undecided

Jesus Christ taught us, this by way of the parable of the 10 talents- Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 & Luke 19 v 11 - 27 that we should use what God has given to us. Those who use the understanding they have will have more understanding given to them whereas those who do not use the understanding they have will have even that which they had taken from them - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Matthew 25 vs 29 & Luke 19 vs 26 undecided

2. Jesus Christ, the one who taught in parables, also taught you that in order to understand the parables and the secrets of the Kingdom, what you to do is, again, simply use the understanding you have been given. More understanding will be given to you if you obey,however even the little you have will be taken away from you if you refuse - Matthew 13 vs 10 - 17. Again, this teaching is related to point (1) from earlier. undecided

3. Jesus Christ never taught anyone that the Holy Spirit was first needed for one to understand the secrets of the Kingdom which He taught and explained to His very own disciples years before even they were able to become free of bondage to sin, Holy and Perfect vessels worthy of the Holy Spirit. undecided

The one from whom we recieve the Truth of the Kingdom of God from is, I believe, the one who is referred to by Jesus Christ as the Spirit of Truth(Jesus Christ), the another Helper indicated in John 14 and John 16 by Jesus Christ. He is also the Spirit that those in the world, those who do not believe in Jesus Christ, cannot have. John 14 vs 1 - 25 undecided

4. Also, a parable is simply a story. So whenever Jesus Christ spoke these stories to his followers, they clearly knew and understood he was telling them a story. Same way you would clearly know from listening or reading my posts when I am telling a story, using an analogy or speaking in riddles.. there is nothing mystical or mysterious about these things that you would go as far as to let it convoluted or taint your understanding of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Now as to Jesus Christ contradicting Himself, let me help you see how it is not as you think. undecided

Jesus Christ gave two commandments

■ Jugde not lest though be judged- Matthew 7 vs 1 - 3
■ Judge righteously- John 7 vs 24

Understandably, the two commands above would seem a contradiction to a one who does not know Jesus Christ, but it is no parable, don't confuse it as such. In the first, command, Jesus Christ teaches us not to judge at all even though as humans we are meant to judge most everything, we are built that way and this by God Himself. But them the same Jesus Christ then commands next that we judge righteously but how can human beings who are unjust by default, judge righteously? undecided

By using the understanding given me, i am able to see that what Jesus Christ teaches is that we cease to judge the world by by standards set by the world... our opinions, cultures, society. Etc., but we are instead to judge all things by by standard set by God - righteousness Himself. And who is God's standard in the Kingdom of God , the one who is Law? He is Jesus Christ, God's standard of righteousness in the Kingdom of God. undecided

P.s. Unless where indicated, always try to take what Jesus Christ says as is... do not add and do not remove(sin) so you can clearly understand what He is saying and learn from Him in the process. undecided

Tis better to present oneself a fool where the understanding of the Word of God is concerned than to think oneself too wise to be taught by the one who is the Word of God. undecided
Note I did not state anything about being taught by other humans or so-called Mogs.
So, where did Jesus say the talent he was talking about in the parable was understanding? Since you take the bible so literally, then how come you are taking the talents he talked about to mean understanding?

And yes, the bible is correct no doubt about that. But those same Gospels are written by men, aren't they? Or did Jesus write them himself? It is very possible that they might have forgotten something or didn't include everything Jesus said or did. Maybe your own bible was written by Jesus himself or it was sent to you directly by Jesus, I don't know. The four Gospels have their differences, does it know mean that they were talking about two Jesus, no. There are different because it was written from different perspectives. That's where the holy spirit comes in again, he reveals to use what Jesus actually meant and what he was talking about. So, I don't see why you choose to throw every other thing said in the bible and hold on to only the gospels when all are written by men.

In Matt 16:13-17, the response Simon gave is a response one would expect him to give from his own understanding or common sense since he has been with Jesus and have seen his marvelous works, heard him preach severally for three years, followed him everywhere. So, it must been easy for him to say those words from his understanding of Jesus.
But see what Jesus told him. It shows that even that common sense, that little understanding comes from above.
At least you acknowledge that this understanding of yours comes from God and that's fine because God the father and God the holy spirit are one and the same person. Perhaps you have a problem attributing it to the holy spirit.
And I never said those contradictory statements made by Jesus are parables. I only said that Jesus doesn't always speak in a direct and concise manner every time. Sometimes he says things beyond human reasoning and if taken literally could actually be contradictory. So, the father needs to reveal to you what is actually meant.

You also seem to believe that only lust is sin and what it leads to isn't. You're the son of your father, right? You're not your father even though he gave birth to you, agreed. But does that mean you don't have the generic make up of your father? A tree first establishes it's root before the stem, branches, leaves or fruit. Does that mean the stem, branches or leaves are any less part of the tree? No. Likewise lust, adultery and fornication. Lust is the root, adultery and fornication are the branches and leaves. Uproot the root which is lust and you uproot the whole tree. That's probably why Jesus laid more emphasis on lust being the sin because it's the root, it doesn't make adultery and fornication any less a sin. Come on, where's that understanding of yours when it is actually needed. If you still believe that only lust is the sin then check out Matt 15:18-20

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Jen96: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dabyes:

So, where did Jesus say the talent he was talking about in the parable was understanding? Since you take the bible so literally, then how come you are taking the talents he talked about to mean understanding?

And yes, the bible is correct no doubt about that. But those same Gospels are written by men, aren't they? Or did Jesus write them himself? It is very possible that they might have forgotten something or didn't include everything Jesus said or did. Maybe your own bible was written by Jesus himself or it was sent to you directly by Jesus, I don't know. The four Gospels have their differences, does it know mean that they were talking about two Jesus, no. There are different because it was written from different perspectives. That's where the holy spirit comes in again, he reveals to use what Jesus actually meant and what he was talking about. So, I don't see why you choose to throw every other thing said in the bible and hold on to only the gospels when all are written by men.

In Matt 16:13-17, the response Simon gave is a response one would expect him to give from his own understanding or common sense since he has been with Jesus and have seen his marvelous works, heard him preach severally for three years, followed him everywhere. So, it must been easy for him to say those words from his understanding of Jesus.
But see what Jesus told him. It shows that even that common sense, that little understanding comes from above.
At least you acknowledge that this understanding of yours comes from God and that's fine because God the father and God the holy spirit are one and the same person. Perhaps you have a problem attributing it to the holy spirit.
And I never said those contradictory statements made by Jesus are parables. I only said that Jesus doesn't always speak in a direct and concise manner every time. Sometimes he says things beyond human reasoning and if taken literally could actually be contradictory. So, the father needs to reveal to you what is actually meant.

You also seem to believe that only lust is sin and what it leads to isn't. You're the son of your father, right? You're not your father even though he gave birth to you, agreed. But does that mean you don't have the generic make up of your father? A tree first establishes it's root before the stem, branches, leaves or fruit. Does that mean the stem, branches or leaves are any less part of the tree? No. Likewise lust, adultery and fornication. Lust is the root, adultery and fornication are the branches and leaves. Uproot the root which is lust and you uproot the whole tree. That's probably why Jesus laid more emphasis on lust being the sin because it's the root, it doesn't make adultery and fornication any less a sin. Come on, where's that understanding of yours when it is actually needed. If you still believe that only lust is the sin then check out Matt 15:18-20
You nailed it. This was what I v bin trying to explain . Thank you for using the spirit of wisdom

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) / Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.