Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? (59613 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Oyiboman69: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Humans always afraid of the unknown...

someone is alive, hale and hearty and still wondering what a man said to him.

Now you people have ignored the whooreing side of her and all you could do is what one man told her when she has been living a prodigal life...who no go die?,na every body go rich or born pikin? ,black man with fear....

E be like say you and your family problems no go finish for this nairaland...ooya make una dey go dey waste money untop wetin one man tell una pikin for pastor and native doctor place instead of una to descipline the the young girl with better wire for even venturing into that lane for whatever reasons...

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
LiegeMan:
Now what exactly is this man talking about, what exactly did he take from her, is it her womb, destiny or what?
please house, any advice for this kid cousin of mine?
or way to find out what has been taken from her and get her liberated.
Your cousin was bound hand and foot because of what again....? undecided

What your cousin needs is to go talk to a therapist to help her overcome the traumatic experience. Tell her next time time goes for those runs, she should make sure she she mentally ready to handle whatever it is her clients might throw at her considering we are still speaking of Nigeria here. These things are not for those who are faint of heart. undecided

If there is anyone who has the answer to what it was the man was supposedly looking to take from her, it is that man and he is gone, or does she have his home address so you can go ask him directly yourself? undecided

As for those of you who think her a useless being, stay far away from her life and her mention she can grow and become the individual she chooses to become. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Elliotwaveforec: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
She's been 'yahooonised'
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by ruggedtimi(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Some years ago my friend that works at a hotel told me how he over heard a group of popular big boys around my area discussing similar thing, "something one of them wanted from a gal someone else has already taken it".

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mariangeles:

Her virtue.
There's more to life than the physical.
What in the world is this "virtue" you speak of? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Mariangeles(f): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What in the world is this "virtue" you speak of? undecided

You'd have to find that out for yourself.
Those who know know what I speak of.

7 Likes

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mariangeles:
You'd have to find that out for yourself.
Those who know know what I speak of.
Let me guess, it is another meaningless thing that only those Nigerians who believe in such things know of? undecided

I don't know if I should blame nollywood or religion for this one. undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Mariangeles(f): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Let me guess, it is another meaningless thing that only those Nigerians who believe in such things know of? undecided

I don't know if I should blame nollywood or religion for this one. undecided

Your guess, your conclusion.
You're entitled to both.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by ravensckar(m): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
Michelle55:
What was taken precisely? lipsrsealed
It's hard to say. It could be her womb, good fortune or even her life. I had a family friend too who was 'used' by a Yahoo guy that she dated. After a short while, she became sick. All the medical tests & treatments proved abortive. She had a dream which when narrated to me confirmed my suspicion.

In that dream, it was raining heavily whilst she found herself standing outside fetching rain water in a bucket for someone. Less than a month after she had that dream, she died of her illness. My point is that everyone should be wary of those modern day ritualists called 'Yahoo Boys'. The diabolical things they engage in to make their ill-gotten money is astounding to even the devil himself. angry angry angry

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
ravensckar:
It's hard to say. It could be her womb, good fortune or even her life. I had a family friend too who was 'used' by a Yahoo guy that she dated. After a short while, she became sick. All the medical tests & treatments proved abortive. She had a dream which when narrated to me confirmed my suspicion.

In that dream, it was raining heavily whilst she found herself standing outside fetching rain water in a bucket for someone. Less than a month after she had that dream, she died of her illness. My point is that everyone should be wary of those modern day ritualists called 'Yahoo Boys'. The diabolical things they engage in to make their ill-gotten money is astounding to even the devil himself. angry angry angry
What illness did your family friend die of? undecided

Are we then to believe that anyone with similar tale to tell had to have "something" taken from them? Or is this only the case when someone like you comes along to suspect that something was taken? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
Officialgarri:
While she should remain prayerful, she should not allow things like this bother her and stop her from working hard.

Infact, it should be a motivation to her to work hard to beat that negative believe.
She should remain prayerful about what exactly? Did she reveal that his cousin was a believer before the experience? undecided

She had a traumatic experience of which no one knows what if anything really happened but here you are already suggesting she turn prayer warrior before her time? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
Missmossy:
So in summary the man told her she has been used. It’s quite sad, however there is nothing God cannot do. She should be taken to MFM for intense prayers.
Did God tell you that anything can be taken from anyone by another human? Stop bringing God into things that have nothing to do with God. undecided

If paganism is why you subscribe to, that's fine, but try to leave God out of it. undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by DeeMain(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did God tell you that anything can be taken from anyone by another human? Stop bringing God into things that have nothing to do with God. undecided

If paganism is why you subscribe to, that's fine, but try to leave God out of it. undecided

Intelligent nonsense! You speak of something you know nothing about. Whether it's paganism, Christianity or spirituality of any sort, men have for thousands of ages been accessing the spiritual realm to try to gain some form of advantage over others or over situations.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
DeeMain:
Intelligent nonsense! You speak of something you know nothing about. Whether it's paganism, Christianity or spirituality of any sort, men have for thousands of ages been accessing the spiritual realm to try to gain some form of advantage over others or over situations.
Paganism is not Christianity and Christianity is not Paganism. Hence the intelligent reason why I asked the commenter to leave the Christian God out of her pagan leanings. undecided

That aside, I have no idea what this response you cobbled up there has to do with any of what I said. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Gloriagee(f): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
My own be say so dem dey measure runs ni? A little runs my foot undecided

12 Likes

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by muheeb01(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hmmm life is mysteriously spiritual...people are now going to any lenght to make sudden wealth not following right process by working hard and smart without bloodshed or ritual....my own advice,if you're a girl or woman and you're into runs wether codedly or openly,protect and guard yourself anyway you can...if you're a man too,a one time sex with a wrong woman can take you from 100 to zero...protect yourself too...Take your cousin to any church or spiritual home for deliverance.It is well.

19 Likes

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by DeeMain(m): 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Paganism is not Christianity and Christianity is not Paganism. Hence the intelligent reason why I asked the commenter to leave the Christian God out of her pagan leanings. undecided

That aside, I have no idea what this response you cobbled up there has to do with any of what I said. undecided

Paganism and Christianity: They are all ways of accessing the spirit realm to gain some form of advantage.

A diabolic pagan for example can go to a babalawo and get charms to collect virtues from women or men spiritually. The victim can go to a deliverance minister who then accesses the spiritual realm for the power of God to reclaim or restore the stolen virtue.

You see how they are both related and how this concerns God?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
DeeMain:
Paganism and Christianity: They are all ways of accessing the spirit realm to gain some form of advantage.
Again, Christianity does not provide you a way of "accessing the spirit". Please try to speak only of that which you are indeed knowledgeable of. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by DeeMain(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, Christianity does not provide you a way of "accessing the spirit". Please try to speak only of that which you are indeed knowledgeable of. undecided

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
John 4:24

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Romans 8:14

I would have engaged you deeper than this but obviously you are not a spiritual person.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
DeeMain:
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
John 4:24

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Romans 8:14

I would have engaged you deeper than this but obviously you are not a spiritual person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Okonjo123(m): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do you belive in god yes or no

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by DeeMain(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:

I wrote accessing the spiritual realm.

Whether it is the power of the God or demonic powers or forces of darkness they are all accessed through the spiritual realm.

Babalawo does some incantations to access the spiritual realm and summon spirits, a man of God prays to access the spiritual realm and get God to help him.

Babalawo kills a chicken or goat for sacrifice and uses its blood for the ritual, Christ the lamb of of God was slain and his blood shed as a sacrifice for our sins so we can access God since our sins are now forgiven.

If you cannot see the similarities in how the spiritual realm is accessed in both cases then I cannot help you.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
DeeMain:

I wrote accessing the spiritual realm.

Whether it is the power of the God or demonic powers or forces of darkness they are all accessed through the spiritual realm.

Babalawo does some incantations to access the spiritual realm and summon spirits, a man of God prays to access the spiritual realm and get God to help him.

Babalawo kills a chicken or goat for sacrifice and uses its blood for the ritual, Christ the lamb of of God was slain and his blood shed as a sacrifice for our sins so we can access God since our sins are now forgiven.

If you cannot see the similarities in how the spiritual realm is accessed in both cases then I cannot help you.

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by DeeMain(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Bye sis.

15 Likes

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by ravensckar(m): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What illness did your family friend die of? undecided

Are we then to believe that anyone with similar tale to tell had to have "something" taken from them? Or is this only the case when someone like you comes along to suspect that something was taken? undecided
I'm sure you didn't read the part where I said all the tests that was carried out couldn't diagnose her of anything.

I know where this is headed to and believe me, I no get strength to argue abeg. If you think there's nothing like ritual, then, so be it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by AutoChick4U(f): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
No one has the power to take that which was given by God. Long time ago one foolish being tried this with me but I was spiritually tuned up to sense when the ritual was taking place and pleaded the blood of Jesus. Yes d name works.

21 Likes

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Ishilove: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
LiegeMan:
how do you mean sir, should I bring her to you for prayers and council?
Send me your address and location.
Lol. Savage sarcasm cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Ishilove: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
ravensckar:

How unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Ishilove: 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
AutoChick4U:
No one has the power to take that which was given by God. Long time ago one foolish being tried this with me but I was spiritually tuned up to sense when the ritual was taking place and pleaded the blood of Jesus. Yes d name works.
You think? E go shock you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by debbydams(f): 12:01am On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:
but she's normal as in, no sign of being used.
u can't know now, I almost fell victim of one in osogbo few years ago, I was hunting for a job, however I got a job from a friend it's a newly built bear parlor and I was employed as their cook, the first I went,the second day I got a call from mom, she told me our pastor told her that I should leave the work without telling me reason, the next day I got a call from my god father, he said we need to talk and it's very urgent I went on getting dere, he told me my bosses are yahoo boys they set that business to get their victims nd used them by doing jazz in money once I collect the money I'll start dying gradually, people won't suspect them, that was the last day I went dere o,I went to osogbo recently the bar is still dere o, that's how God saved me from evil men, nd they are very nice and friendly one can't suspect them at all..since that day I sit down talk to God before taking any step even if I want to hang out, I still pray, I pray to my creator to show me the way, should I go or not..I can't die now without fulfilling purpose even if things ain't going well now..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by debbydams(f): 12:02am On Nov 03, 2021
Ishilove:

You think? E go shock you.
lol , even pastors are not left out.. some one gat to be very careful

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) / Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.