Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Please Help (mouth Odour) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help (mouth Odour) (32114 Views)

10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
Truvelisback:
Oga, From my previous comment, did i say she doesn't brush her teeth? I said i know of who had similar experience, whom i had advised to brush regularly yet no positive result. Go and read my previous comment again.
Truvelisback:
I know of someone who has the same mouth odour issue. I have advised the person to paste. Person do paste but the smell still continues. I have been helpless on what to do to help the person too.
You advised her to go and PASTE..

AFTER the PASTE..

The odor continued..

Help me judge your comment by yourself..
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by TenQ: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
Truvelisback:
Thanks bro, i shall do so.
You're welcome bro!
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by colizee(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
Stop using anyhow toothpaste to start with.

Use close-up and I really recommend the red one.

Brush thrice a day, depends on how chronic your condition is else you can keep it at twice a day.

Eat apple regularly.

Mouthwash with hydrogen peroxide diluted with water regularly.

Do these and you will be fine I promise.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Fawwaz2163: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
Be chewing Cloves regularly
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Valuc: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
Broveens42:

Exactly.
The problem of nigeria is spending more energy on curative medicine than preventive medicine.

Just to add: Most of all these slay queens in nigeria are only interested in their face, breast and gluteus, overlooking oral and vagina hygiene
and that over looked section is the part that determines alot when one meets them..
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by B11la2b: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
SmellyMouth
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Valuc: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Fawwaz2163:
Be chewing Cloves regularly
abeg lettam know sey na ginger or garlic.. this cloves might be confusing for him
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by jclassiq(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Amiralord:
Mine is the tonsils stones,am tired ,this thing is really affecting my confidence.
Pls any suggestions will be appreciated
I think you may want to gargle with warm water and salt. Do this consistently.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Eastcaostboy: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
Please I all need your help
How can I cure mouth odour please
It really affecting me
Any suggestions is welcome
Thanks
use sensodyn toothpaste, use medium brush for brushing your teeth also relax and give your tongue deep brush. Don't worry to come back and thank me, just help someone else with this info
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Taidi(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks
When brushing, brush your tongue as well.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by chukel(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:

No hole
there must be a hole you are not seeing. See a dentist
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by FireRain: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Do you clean your tongue daily? If you don't, please do thoroughly while brushing your teeth. I once had mouth odour & that's the solution to mine. Since I started cleaning the tongue, I've had no bad breath for years. If the problem persists after few days, kindly take some other advice on this thread or see your doctor.

BEST ADVICE. The tongue. If you try mouthwash with the odour without cleaning your tongue properly, you will end up creating more issues.

Some spend time "thrashing" the teeth forgetting that the tongue harbours more residues.
Kindly be gentle while brushing the tongue too. Use any toothpaste and SOFT toothbrush.

When we were small in the village, we use chewing stick (Pako) and use paste afterwards.
Good luck to you Mary.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Eastcaostboy:
use sensodyn toothpaste, use medium brush for brushing your teeth also relax and give your tongue deep brush. Don't worry to come back and thank me, just help someone else with this info
Sensodyne Toothpaste are mainly for SENSITIVE TEETH..

MOST regular,non powered toothpaste would do just fine..

The brush and brushing technique is more important..
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
DR. AGNES NWAMMA DENTAL SOLUTION (THE LIQUID ONE) WILL BE OF GREAT HELP. YOU CAN ALSO BUY THE POWERED TYPE FOR BRUSHING AS MANY TIMES YOU CAN IN A DAY, WHILE U CAN USE THE LIQUID ONE TO RINSE YOUR MOUTH AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE IN A DAY AS U CARRY IT ALONG ANY WHERE YOU GO AS IT COMES I A LITTLE PLASTIC CAN
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by jclassiq(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
TenQ:

Almost all who have given you some advice here do not know anything about bad breath/halitosis.
It is not due to bad oral hygiene but your dentition and natural pH of your buccal cavity. Your mouth cavity has a way to harbour food, drinks and anything you drink even after washing your mouth. These two causes bacteria to multiply rapidly in your mouth and cause mouth odour with the bacteria digested food. Even most medical doctors don't understand this simple truth
Note:
There are some people whose mouth will smell nice even after 48 of not brushing their mouth.

Solution:
The solution I have for you is cheap and instant. It doesn't cure the problem but solves the problem of the bad breath.
1. Mix 1 Cup liquid bleach (Jik, Hypo etc) to 4 Cups of water
2. Use the solution to brush your mouth daily (morning and night) with any regular toothpaste
3. The final rinse and gargle of your mouth must be with this solution (not water)
Please brush also your tongue
You are good to go as it works like magic.

Let me know by tomorrow how it works.

How do you pay me back?
Simple: If you are born again, I want you to lead at least 3 people to Christ within the first two weeks of your new life of fresh breath.
If you are not Born Again, why not?
The life of a man does not consist in what he has or not in this world. Eternity is real
After this life, would you want to be united with God or disconnected eternally from Him?

cc:
Truvelisback and Beloved3, You can help your friend with this
So with this bogus advice now you think you know something about halitosis?
You might as well ask him to commit suicide nah.

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Eastcaostboy: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Double0h7:
After dental hygiene:
Drink a lot of water and snack on fruits often during the day. Also avoid hunger and dehydration.

It could be coming from your gut so eat a lot of yogurt to produce friendly bacteria and whole grain so you're not constipated.

Also, chew gum as often as needed.
gum has sugar is not advisable it will increase the problem. If you are have mouth odour abstain from sugar
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by martineverest(m): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
Dayotheeone:
Start with mouth wash, just around #750, it will keep your mouth fresh all day. Then save up to see a dentist. Worst case secenario you might have internal halitosis.
Till then drink tea or warm water more often and gaggle to kill off those bacteria that make your breath smell
baking soda or vinegar is cheaper and more effective than mouyh wash
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by martineverest(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
Valuc:
abeg lettam know sey na ginger or garlic.. this cloves might be confusing for him
Clove is different from garlic clove o..clove is a flower stick thats is usually used in making zobo drinks and toothpaste.....it's just 50 naira,buy from mallams that sell ginger and garlic
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by falopey: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks
Don’t just brush your teeth alone. Brush your tongue too. 99% of all odour from the mouth comes from the tongue. Not your teeth
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by deavicky(m): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks
go take shakeoff it is an edmark product. come and take me later with a kiss.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by 21stDecember: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
Make do with the piece of advice given to you here
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Eastcaostboy: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Sensodyne Toothpaste are mainly for SENSITIVE TEETH..

MOST regular,non powered toothpaste would do just fine..

The brush and brushing technique is more important..
they have types and the one for normal brush
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Truvelisback(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ekealterego:

Tell your friend to try some or a combination of the following:

Do you suck ass or do annalingus? stop immediately!

1. Brush twice daily and ALWAYS use a TONGUE scrapper and then dental floss anytime you can.

3. Drink or buy chlorophyl.. This works perfectly for all types of odours... both mouth and body odour. You can take it like a tablet or in liquid.
This is an internal body deo... it's an ultimate solution.

Even your shit will not smell... Hunters use it to mask their body smell from animals (the sense of smell of animals can 100 times better than humans).
People who suffer fecal incontinence also use it.

4. The most local solution. EAT BITTER KOLA. Even when you don't brush, bitter kola will erase mouth odour like fire extinguisher. Hold several in your pocket.

5. You can also try eating cucumber always, it works like Bitter Kola but I think Bitter Kola is better.

6. Do a check up, sometimes, these odours could indicate something more serious.... and try to deworm too.
Thanks for the info. What abt someone who has a hole in his or teeth/painful gum?
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Depressed101: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks
i will assume you brush your teeth at least twice daily, and that you wash your mouth after each meal everyday, if that be the case you probably have a decaying hole in one of your molar. Or accumulated debris in your uvula (inside upper part of your mouth with pocket like structure)
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Vicas2000: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Amiralord:
Mine is the tonsils stones,am tired ,this thing is really affecting my confidence.
Pls any suggestions will be appreciated

Go on amazon.com search for Tung brush and Tung gel. Use it daily. You will get rid of tonsil stones within two weeks of continuous use.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by NWAAMARA(f): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks
USE LONGRICH TOOTPASTE. PROBLEM'S OVER!!!
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by alamin0506(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Henceforth use toothpaste containing anticavity mostly in Colgate or better still use Longrich toothpaste, Avoid eating snacks during bedtime if you most clean your mouth thoroughly. You can get a mouth wash for as low as #750 plus a collate toothpaste containing anticavity for as low as #400. Do this and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks

Brush your tongue. All the way to the back for at least two minutes. Also get floss to remove food remnants from between your teeth. Finish by using small tcp dilute in water as mouthwash.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Eastcaostboy: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
Vicas2000:

Go on amazon.com search for Tung brush and Tung gel. Use it daily. You will get rid of tonsil stones within two weeks of continuous use.
not really. Amazon is just an online retailer that helps production companies sell their products but they check quality before they accept your product
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Hardvance(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
Toks2008:

Eat Garlic. Thank me latter

Lol

Sarcasm? grin
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by PecE2Make: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
Go to a pharmacy and complain the will give mouth antiseptic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials / 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS / No Amount Of Alcohol Use Is Safe, New Studies Finds - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.