Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Fantasising In My Marriage. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fantasising In My Marriage. (92008 Views)

My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by DukeNija(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Mods, I need this on front page as I need help for people to see this.

Have you both seen a therapist? Like a sex therapist? Have you both discussed this issue? If yes, what was his reaction?
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Germi9: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Na you be 1sec man ,na u still dey proud

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Greystone: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's an insult to the husband

Hubby already insulted himself by refusing to lick his wife to multiple orgasms.

Small head make he dey give Madam e no gree, now we are trying to encourage Madam not to cheat. undecided

If na me, I go lick that my wife pussy clean till e shine like mirror...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Olarewaju89: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Bigpapi:

Poison him fullstop

Are you a human being undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by beautyfunke(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
Na wa o, different wahala. Me Wey be say if I knack my gf laso she no fit stand up or walk for some minutes after sex! Cos the way I been dey knack her self even sperm i dey always find m like lcm and she go din cum so many times that I won’t be able to see the flesh of my dick again as my dick din turn white cos of her cum! E go come thick like say Na goldstone ice cream cheesy
for your eyes now, you don comment be that.you need to reason before typing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by ojuu4u(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Marriage is indeed complicated,this your story makes premarital sex looks important but however it's against God's commandments which brings the question on how do we know the sexual compatibility of a partner before marriage? I don't know what to say.

.......If two of the intending couple and not one avoid premarital sex........

Stop find illogical reasons to beat commandments of Almighty, they are the best for we human.

God doesn't have wife or child you want to sex wen he asked us not to fornicate neither does he has any money you want to steal wen he told us not to steal, it's best interest of we his handwork.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by victorazy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Ok
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Seankhalifa: 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ur husband should use sex drugs or he should be giving u head.. but cheating should not be in ur mind at all.. dia is a solution to dis.. some people husband no fit give dem bele.. so be grateful... and again it might be u are too sweet.. if I use wrong language no vex trying to explain myself
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
My dear u have encourage him to do the thing he won't normally do.. I know you might not have the urge to take the lead buh u have to try couple of times to see his response. Also if he is the type that masturbate, make him to stop it

4 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Greystone:

Hubby already insulted himself by refusing to lick his wife to multiple orgasms.
Exactly, men should learn and perfect the act of licking plate thoroughly like their life depends on it to avoid this kind of situation.

2 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by godofuck231: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

don’t ruin your marriage , go treat him for simple toilet infections being carried around by young girls, it stays in the human system as long as 70 years and over and can become complicated at old age and still not diagnosed properly, it kills the male libido and some are lodged behind the nose , lobe region , herbs are used in flushing it out to manifest then the western drugs are used in eradication,most men don’t know this and blame their hat for their problems

3 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Biglittlelois(f): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
olabrinks:
I’m going to be real with you sis, you cannot find the solution you want unless you cheat on your husband. Your husband is stuck in his ways, he’s not willing to compromise or sacrifice his beliefs for your satisfaction. Let me tell you the truth my sister, most men just want to cum and sleep. All this extra gra gra is work for them, and like you said they have other things to worry about. This is how most married women feel, men especially become laid back once they are having sex with the same woman over and over again. Married woman to married woman.

My real advice to you is to satisfy yourself with your hands or a toy when you are Hot. Focus on your child and your career. Accept that you can never have it all in marriage. Your partner must lack in one department, it may be sex, finances, compassion, good looks, hygiene etc.. there’s always something. The easy thing to do is to look for that missing thing in someone else. The smart thing to do is to focus on the positives and try to enjoy your marriage the best way you can. You said you are like friends….go on adventures with him, go out clubbing, go to parties.. you will begin to overlook this missing void you’re feeling. This is feeling is temporary, good luck to you.

Brutal truth my dear, all you typed is the brutal reality.

5 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by BlackPantherxXx: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
Na wa o, different wahala. Me Wey be say if I knack my gf laso she no fit stand up or walk for some minutes after sex! Cos the way I been dey knack her self even sperm i dey always find m like lcm and she go din cum so many times that I won’t be able to see the flesh of my dick again as my dick din turn white cos of her cum! E go come thick like say Na goldstone ice cream cheesy

Maybe your GF has the same opinion this lady has.

Keep fooling yourself.

That white na another man's sperm grin

Other men - PLURAL grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Okortor: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
Deal with it....... Don't u dare cheat on him else u would live to regret it.

Google some herbal root that would help cure his premature ejaculation. There's so many he can use n should be fine afterwards.

I repeat, DONT DARE CHEAT ON THAT MAN.

4 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Buffalo2(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's an insult to the husband
Husband wey no sabi

3 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Geenosko: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
Apparently, you guys didn't discuss this before marriage. If you had, you would have known his sexual preferences and decided whether these are deal breakers or not, the quick ejaculation is not even an issue because that one can be solved but it seems when it comes to sex, you guys are polar opposite.
Sha don't cheat, you guys should go for counseling.

5 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by revived: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

If you like go cheat on that man just because of temporary fvcks

After Dem dun fvck you finish your eyes go clear and your pvssy go dry. Yes sex is important but woman you better get yourself busy and add up to your hustle and accept your husband the way he is.

And you can get him herbal products that can make him last longer on you.
Nobody is perfect in marriage

E go be for you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Michelle55: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
No amount of advice given wee enter Op's head laidis.. She will do it laslas as be say the tin don dey hungry am.

If you can not satisfy your partner, just foggerrit.. Na away match dem go play next.

4 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by KoshCAD: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
I am here to help. I can so fore play like mad.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by jericco1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Well well, from the way you're sounding, it seems you have given him little to gnaw on
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by dahmie2013: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Na wa o... Me I fantasise about having a house & getting my dream job. Someone is fantasising about kissing & sex. Different strokes for different folks.

14 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by AfonjaConehead: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Happened to me too.
We were so so close,I mean,so tight like we were best if friends. We only knew each other for a couple of months but it seemed we already together for decades. We were just like brother and sister.
But I really hit her bad when we finally get down but kissing was almost every minute,we literally sucked our tongues outta our mouths hehehe..

Op,do stay put,you are best of friends and you can work things out

2 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by newoffer: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
One thing women forget to realise is that men go through a lot after wedding. Bills bills bills. Only unstable mind will have sound election when things are not going fine. When the man is the only source men u don't expect action.
ezugegere:
You both need to make conscious efforts to make your marriage work. I think the major problem here is his inability to last, which can be solved.
Don't try to pressure him into MouthAction since he finds it disgusting. I too don't like it. I don't think it's healthy.

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by otukpoyam(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Marriage is indeed complicated,this your story makes premarital sex looks important but however it's against God's commandments which brings the question on how do we know the sexual compatibility of a partner before marriage? I don't know what to say.

Honestly. And the thing is dat we can't trust word of mouth. Action is a stronger proof

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Mom007(f): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
My dear, you are quarter to cheat already, its just opportunity that has not presented itself. Better begin to pray because the devil is knocking. You can do without MouthAction madam. There are other clean pleasures in the bedroom that a husband and wife can share. Beware oo...

15 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Godfather052(m): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
This is the more reason people should consummate before marriage, I won't even marry a woman who don't like MouthAction, that is my best part in love making, I love to inhale that sexy aura of my woman and feast on her orally.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Godfather052(m): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
Godfather052:
This is the more reason people should consummate before marriage, I won't even marry a woman who don't like MouthAction, that is my best part in love making, I love to inhale that sexy aura of my woman and feast on her orally.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by sisisioge: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
Talk him biko before your monkey will go on a no return journey.

I feel you sha....sex should be stimulating biko.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by donhils: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ok but why do you need the orãl sex thing so badly? I can't do that either...sticking my tongue there?? Nah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Orpe7(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

Have him enroll in a gym he needs to build his testosterone

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by cr7lomo: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
This is why marrying a virgin is best

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Should The Man Pay It? / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.